I realize that a lot of people have been claiming that there's a pattern of "white genocide" occurring in western...

I realize that a lot of people have been claiming that there's a pattern of "white genocide" occurring in western countries. This claim is not true, and is fundamentally erroneous. There is no such thing as a white genocide, and there never will be.

Other urls found in this thread:

un.org/esa/population/publications/migration/migration.htm
un.org/en/genocideprevention/genocide.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>pol claims there's white genocide
>there's never been more white people in the history of the world

Well, I agree that whites are a global minority, yes.

I always thought the white genocide talking point was about how white cultures and countries are being destroyed.

One nigger is one to many. Nigger.

ikr?

You are correct. It is called 'Replacement migration' instead.

un.org/esa/population/publications/migration/migration.htm

>white cultures and countries are being destroyed
is being conflated with genocide, although South Africa really had had a white genocide of Boers. Sad that the original Boers seemed to get along with the original Africans, but then the Bantus and Brits moved in uninvited and ruined everything.

Why was Spain neutral? Why didn't Franco repay its debt to Germany?

There's also never been more Asians, africans, and general in any part of history, and as percentage of the overall global population white people have never been power.

never been lower*

there is no such thing as white people

Got to say though - I'm not optimistic about current trends.

I'd like to point out there was a lot of jewish involvement in that.

That's world population growth you tard. Almost everyone goes up. There was only 400 million people in the 11th century so of course it's *never been higher*.

they were probably more useful neutral because they could act as a big area denial tool. otherwise the axis would have to defend even more coast and they were still recovering from the civil war

Because they just came fresh out of a civil war

Also they sent a shitload of volunteers anyways

Britain is being turned into a diverse, multicultural hell hole. So are many other white countries. Give it 50 years and it will be a genocide. That's why foreigners need to go home.

I see, thanks.

Why are you lying Achmed?

un.org/en/genocideprevention/genocide.html

A mental element: the "intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group, as such"
and
A physical element, which includes the following five acts, enumerated exhaustively:

1. Killing members of the group
2. Causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group
3. Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part (!)
4. Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group (!)
5. Forcibly transferring children of the group to another group (!)

The points marked with (!) are actively being enacted within atleast one UN member nation.
The United Nations are committing genocide by their own standards and definitions.

You don't have to shoot or gas people to eradicate them you dumb cunt. Lowering their birth rates while flooding their nations with immigrants who have high birth rates will do the job too. Oh, and also ensure all your government departments, education centres, religious centres, sports organizations, media and entertainment centres have the exact same policies of "diversity", which means erasing white people from their own culture and hiring Africans and Asians in their places, even if the latter are overrepresented and even if it means re-writing history and drastically altering the white culture already in place. Welfare will ensure even more migrants flock to your nations and breed, and ignoring your laws on rape, subversion, fraud, animal cruelty, racism, even terrorism, will make them comfortable as they overrun the locals. Our major cities are already in serious trouble regarding demographics. That's 'soft' genocide, but the results will be the same, and you'd have to be a total mong to not see the demographic stats and see a pattern, when the over 60's whites die out, see what happens then...

>diversity is our strength
>no replacement here goy
>go back to your 9:00-5:00
>you don't want to be a racist!

There will be, if we continue to make so few children an put in so many immigrants. I don't hate them, but they are not europeans and if they form up the 2/3 of newborns and a percent of 1/4 in some zones (Marseille) is sick and criminal

1) Spain had just come out of a devastating civil war about two months before WWII began. It was in no condition to fight a world war against major world powers.
2) This is the most important reason. The chief of the Abwehr (Intelligence Agency) Wilhelm Canaris was sent to Spain at the behest of Hitler to convince Franco to join the Axis to capture Gibraltar (Hoping that by cutting the lifeline to the Mediterranean Egypt and the Suez Canal would be taken by the Italians easily and Britain would be forced to come to the peace table) Franco's demands were a little ambitious (He wanted the rest of Morocco - Morocco at the time being split between the Spanish and French) However Hitler did not want to damage relations with Petain (Morocco was a part of Vichy France at this time) But more than that, Canaris was a traitor as were most of the Abwehr who actively conspired against not just Hitler but the entire German war effort. He lied to Franco about Germany's position, telling him that Germany was on the verge of losing and that there was no way Germany could help in the capture of Gibraltar (Which is a lie of course, there was a whole operation planned but I forget the name) This wasn't the first time Canaris and the Abwehr would SERIOUSLY damage Germany in diplomacy and in the war effort and it wouldn't be the last time either.

>there is no such thing as white genocide because I say so
Great non-argument you have there.

is the situation in the UK so bad? i thought that only London has about a foreign population of 30-40%