twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>literally Godzilla but painted

>combining your favorite franchises
It's like pottery.

Le master yroll.

Anno hasn't gone far enough.

>Unified Gainax setting
That would be kind of awesome.

Just one more in a long line of "Fuck Yous" to his loving fans.

This guy should be in the street selling pencils from a cup.

There's actually an image that was posted on Sup Forums recently outlining it, it's pretty cool

kaiju movies were a mistake

For real, at least Kiryu had spine-pylons added.

Do you have it?

He always had them.

>Kaworu achieved CHIM

>people will stay say any post 90s eva production has a deep meaning and that anno actually cares about messages or anything at all

No, unfortunately

Some of those ones at the bottom makes sense though.
Shinji is Anno's self-insert. Tsurumaki even said so and when directing certain eps he would always think what Anno would do when thinking of Shinji's actions.
Anno didn't base the religious elements on his own beliefs, but he was inspired by Aum's teachings.
MAGI are obviously based on Nako's personality.
Rei does travel through time "during" instrumentality.
Shinji does have control over instumentality during third impact.

>MAGI = Naoko
How is this one a conspiracy theory?

Did anyone seriously think it wouldn't end up like that when it became known that Anno was going to work on Godzilla?

I'm hype and cringing at the same time. How is that possible?

People think that's a conspiracy?

Maybe some people think Naoko's soul is inside the MAGI?

I'm adding Aum Shinrikyo to the chart, I like this theory, did Anno outright state he was inspired by it?

What the fuck is
>self-waifu paradox
????

Well, she's certainly as ugly as Asuka.

Not sure 'inspired' is the correct word but in various 90s interviews related to the show he constantly talks about Aum and uses them as an example of "people who secluded themselves from society" or even "the results of 80s otaku mentality"

The Aum incident happened in the middle of the Evangelion production though, so the gas incident couldn't have been informing the show from the beginning. They were known before that though, but mostly thought of as a weirdo harmless slightly creepy cult.

why is godzilla using a green bikini??

This but there's also this article which talks about how the enemies in evangelion were supposed to corelate to Aum in a sense. They're called all these religious names, have an aura of mystery but aren't actually mystical just material entities with people behind them like actual cults:
nettime.org/Lists-Archives/nettime-l-9802/msg00101.html

The article is pretty interesting since it also mentions some of Anno's inspirations in live-action directors.

Also, are you the guy that made that chart?

This makes sense. Is the NGE world the same as TES? Will Shinji step into the light at the end of Rebuild and be blinded? Is he Anu?

It's just another kalpa.

Do the 16 dimensional mathematics equal 16 angels? Kaworu and lilim obviously don't count since they're Lorkhan and his incarnation, the missing angels.

If by 16th dimensional mathematics you mean the 16 princes.

So basically kabbalist is where it stops being theories/fan theories and starts to become straight up myth

The nuances and depth of Anno's magnum opus are clearly beyond your intellect, user.

>inb4 autists try and work godzilla in as an angel

To be honest I allways thought of the Dwemer disappearing as them getting tanged into their robot.

Wouldn't be surprised if Kirkbride was a Kaworufag desu.

Absolute Terror field = autism doesn't seem that deep, I picked up on something like that first way through.

You gotta think of it like the very last mental barrier when/if you were to go kiss someone, that last stage of fuck-it you have to push to risk being rejected.

Holy shit, search gives me nothing.

Was Kirkbride inspired by Evangelion at all? Pretty sure he was inspired by Nausicaa.

Nope. You won't find any anime referenced in anything he ever said.

His c0da shit comes off like some drugged up mix of eoe with rebuilds loops.

user, you're talking about a guy who graduated in comparative religion. EoE is a codeword for shit Anno took from stuff this guy graduated.

What if Hideaki Anno is actually Shinji who recreated the world during a real third impact?And Evangelion is his story

Yes, that's exactly what happens.

The Nerevarine eventually returns from Akavir piloting Akulakhan to fight it.

Seriously.

That and the not-Nerevarine marries a female Vivec.

Definitely a kaworufag

Is Sup Forums aware of Sup Forums's hot new meme?

>Do the 16 dimensional mathematics equal 16 angels?
how the fuck does one get up to 16?
I mean 0-10 has been more or less explained to me by a singing Canadian head but anything beyond that is just spooky

MASSIVE SPOILERS FOR ANY OF THESE SHOWS!
The Gainax timeline:
Gunbuster 1 (roughly until ep. 4)
Evangelion
(The eva movies start with the show and run parallel to this and do not, so far, loop back onto the main timeline.) Gunbuster 1 ep. 5 & 6 (except the very end)
FLCL
Gunbuster 2
end of the last ep. of Gunbuster 1
Kill La Kill
Gurren Lagann
This begins with First Impact, a seed of Lilith accidentally colliding with a planet that contained a seed of Adam, on what came to be known as earth. The seed of Adam contains life the seed of Lilith contains knowledge. The First Ancestral Race separated Adam and Lilith to prevent the awesome destructive force of which combination is capable, two paths intertwined into a double helix.
Fast forward a few million years, the earth is under siege from a space fairing insect plague. The insect aliens roam the galaxy feeding on the life force within seeds of Adam. Humanity creates technolgical marvels to stop these creatures, the gunbusters.
Seele finds the dead sea scrolls, instructions on how to use and operate the seeds of Adam and Lilith along with their kill switch mechanisms (the Longinus Spears) and begin to use this knowledge to further their own ends. Ikari Gendo manages to orchestrate Third Impact, the reduction of all of humanity into LCL forming one joined collective conciseness, so that he can be with his (not) dead wife who was inside of Eva01. Shinji, Gendo's son and the pilot of Eva01 rejected the joining of every mind turning everyone human again
After Third Impact humanity gained a surge of forward momentum. Meanwhile, due to the effects of time dilation gunbuster 01 and 02 where on their return trip back to earth from their sortie to fight the space bugs. when gunbuster returns many years have passed technology has grown exponentially due to the shared understanding of every living human. The gunbuster team has succeed in its final mission, to destroy the alien hive, but gunbuster did not make it back

Centuries later a mysterious corporation emerges on earth and the off world colonies medical mechanica has placed factories to literally iron the wrinkles of planets. A girl on a yellow vespa weilding a gutiar uses an extra dimensional portal in the forehead of a 15 year old kid in a japanese suburb to bring Atomsk, the pirate king, to earth to stop them. Many more centuries after that a troop of space cops inducts a robot posing as a human girl on mars. The robot is the central control core of the solar system defense grid that went haywire and began to attack earth with defense drones. The robot idolizes the legend of the gunbuster pilots and their founder, Noriko. After the robot understands her true purpose she sacrifices herself to save earth, just before Noriko returns to earth in the first gunbuster.(due to massive time dilation)
Meanwhile, Planet after planet across the eons is consumed by a force that is the product of the combination of Adam and Lilith. This life form harvests energy from planets by granting the life on the planet knowledge through skin contact with the most viable species of the planet. The maturation process mimics the path of the fastest growing, erratic species known, humans. The life form, known as life fibers, is beaten on one planet by cooperation between life fibers and humans.
Later, the planet that resisted life fibers has caught the eye of the First Ancestral Race for growing uncontrollably fast. The FAR, as before, seeks to control the disastrous power of entropy by destroying any race that possess spiral energy and the knowledge to use it. A simple soldier rises up to fight the FAR. The soldier learns of the fate that will befall the universe if he wins, he betrays his comrades. The soldier, now a king, subjugates his own kind to avoid the wrath of the FAR. Later, the king, then a soldier again, will join his might to another, who will destroy the FAR and the menace of the spiral.

This rumor about SEELE being a Jewish organization constitutes antisemitic blood libel. You'll be hearing from my lawyers very soon.

This shit did not all fit in that torso. Was Keel like a waist-up animatronic with a lot of cables and artificial spine going down through the floor or something?

Kotaku.

Did we ever see him from the waist down? I like the idea of him being robo-dude from the waist down.
SEELE still fucking confuses and irritates me.

They saw instrumentality as a form of immortality. Living forever in the sea of lcl. It was dumb, but people have believed dumber shit than that.

I get that, but how long have they been about? Do we actually know what they do in the world? What made those men in particular so important? How old are they? Shit like that bothers me.

Dumbest thing I've seen in Seele are from the FAR.

I can't remember but I think at least Keel is well over 100. And I guess the knowledge they got from the dead sea scrolls somehow allowed them to become fairly influential in the world. That and that people with obscene amounts of money and power would have already been pretty interested in the idea of eternal life. I imagine the OG SEELE members were just some archeologists that found the scrolls, interpreted them as a means to overcoming mortality, got some big cat backers on board and then proceeded to become the not!Illuminati.

why would gunbuster be before evangelion? they still don't even have a reliable/quick way to the moon in eva, but in gunbuster they fly around the galaxy like its nobody's buisness

How lazy

They also funded research in universities into the nature of souls to poach talent that would be useful to their plans. That's how they found Yui, and through her, Gendo.
Who blackmailed Fuyutsuki into helping him undermine and eventually shatter SEELE's plans.
Well, it was Rei and Shinji who did the final shattering. Instrumentality happened, but not the way SEELE wanted it to. They wanted immortality, but more than that, they wanted control of it. To be the lords of the new order of Man.
Gendo wanted to be with Yui again, but since she was "trapped" inside Unit 01, he had to shatter the entire world to get the real her back.

Because it's a not-very-well-thought-out piece of drivel that completely ignores Anno's show that involved a brown Shinji, a French Kensuke trying to stop an evil Fuyutsuki heading a secret society that is involved in using the technology of an ancient, giant Adam and technology from an ancient ancestral race to try to take over the world.
Oh yeah, and tons of Biblical references because that's how Anno rolls.

If Anno wants an EVA colored Godzilla why doesn't he just make Super Godzilla Canon?

I can't really blame Anno for the Biblical references. Abrahamic lore is hella cool and fun. Especially the stuff that focuses on just normal people empowered by god. I'm still waiting for someone to do something cool with Samson.

Well, Anno had a strong man named Sanson who was very prissy about his hair, yet also a total bro.

Yeah, but I mean something other than Anno's incredibly loose interpretation of Abrahamic lore. Samson was the original magnificent bastard. He fought a lion to the death, then found a bee hive on the same lion's corpse a few months later. It's important to understand that at that time touching dead was a HUGE no-no,but Samson took some of that corpse honey and gave it to his parents to put on their bread just so he could laugh behind their backs later. Later he decided he wanted to piss off the philistines so he raided one of their brothels and on the way out they close the gate on him. This fucking guy lifted the whole fucking gate, as in the gate and the part of the wall it was attached to and took it and the whore he kidnapped away with him. It was either fallowing that or just before that he killed one thousand philistines with the jaw bone of an ass. And in the end when he loses his power the fucker is still strong enough to bring down a building on the philistines' heads.

There's barely anything that isn't from NGE2, and NGE2 is a fanfic and makes no effort to explain how an alien instruction manual became transcribed by human hand to papyrus in Qumran. It implies both that the secret scrolls Seele got were separate documents stored with the historic Dead Sea Scrolls, and that the publicly known Dead Sea Scrolls and all of Jewish canon were a censored version of a document from outer space.

I can't remember which fanfic it is but I like it's interpretation of the 'dead sea scrolls' actually being a thematically named 2001 Space Odyssey monolith that causes people to spot prophet bullshit.

Kiryu really should have come with the backpack attachment

Keel was Emperor Neo all along!

EVA vs. Godzilla movie when?

Because nobody played that game

This was doujin came out back in January. With extra God Warrior for seasoning!

Both are powered by the unending fountains of bullshit and plot armor. They'd just will on each other for half an hour before they both team up against an even bigger threat. What I wanna know is how either or both would fair against Worm's endbringers

sauce?

Because the design was already adapted as Space Godzilla.

>kaworu coffins

huh? is this something in the movies?

> not a single Hebrew word
This is clearly a false chart to keep uninitiated idiots busy.

>Evangelion is an illuminati brown note
So it makes you shit yourself? I do get the feeling trannyfag and toiletfag probably wear diapers so they never have to leave the computer while they search out new Eva threads to shitpost in.

Yeah, when you first see Kaworu in the rebuilds he's getting out of a coffin looking thing on the moon. There's more coffins on either side of him.

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?illust_id=54764584&mode=medium

Thanks

this just went totally off track

That shit is as retarded as all those autists that think the unified Pixar universe is canon.

Huh, thanks user. Much appreciated.

SEELE saw his weiner.

i like that this eva thread isnt about waifufagging but now i have no idea whats going on.

There are two ways to talk about eva. Waifufagging, and insane conspiracy and speculation. There is no middle ground. Unless you guys want to, I don't know, talk about power levels? that's something people do with anime right?

does this represent the children?
>kaworu wakes up from the fifth coffin/box
>we have 4 pilots in the rebuilds not counting the 2 or 3 possible Rei's

the only other explanations I've see nfor this pic are the timeloop and angel ones

what are these about
>can/can(not) path
>mps = shinji's classmates
aren't those just dummy plugs?
>shinji and kaworu switch places
wut nao?
>Lance of Longinus is aa FAR
how
>Asuka is pregnant
stop it
>shinji killed kaji
kek
>Fuyutsuki +Yui = shinji
I've thought this for a while myself
>Kaworu achived CHIM
CHIM?
>Maya = Shinji's sister
no

>CHIM?
Don't. You want that answer ask /tg/. they occasionally have TES threads. I think I have the screens caps and guides as to what it is saved somewhere, but that's not relevant to this thread.

I don't think it's the Children or the Angels. There are only 6 Children as far as we know, and Kaworu is the First Angel so he shouldn't be coming out of the middle coffin. They could be Kaworu clones or represent the Adams, I guess

There is no way Gendo isn't Shinji's father, the boy got his everything.

youtube.com/watch?v=tkplPbd2f60

His ugly mug really benefits from that beard

> no mention of watermelons' plans
Normalfag tier incompetence.

>shinji and kaworu switch places
They were revealed to be the same person in ANIMA, but I don't know if Rebuild will go that route.

Gendo is literally Abe Lincolns evil twin.

Did they ever explain what the hell Armaros was?

what? how does that work? Is it because of the FARs or something?