i.imgur.com/8UmoJw5.png
i.imgur.com/DiruLU7.png)
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2336842?tags=kuujou_jolyne
imgur.com/5IWKSgg
imgur.com/zNqlb4R
imgur.com/a/ESE72
imgur.com/a/i4NGp/layout/horizontal
i.imgur.com/DYnIIme.jpg
vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/yugioh/images/2/28/ThermalGenex-TF04-JP-VG.png/revision/latest?cb=20121012184731
imgur.com/a/v9yiJ
i.imgur.com/IxsAuNt.jpg
i.imgur.com/lQ0wgm3.jpg
i.imgur.com/uHm0t.jpg
i.imgur.com/YsR42uS.jpg
imgur.com/th3WzqS]
imgur.com/a/22U6U
pastelink.net/1rz6
my.mixtape.moe/vepeuq.jpg
my.mixtape.moe/afntnl.jpg
my.mixtape.moe/qraphf.jpg
imgur.com/a/yeXcq
my.mixtape.moe/irqibf.jpg
my.mixtape.moe/lhaanz.jpg
my.mixtape.moe/jwvsfo.jpg
vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/catherinethegame/images/d/d1/AXBQlbeCIAEmuXA.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20110817153229
i.imgur.com/wy7NBTV.jpg
i.imgur.com/R1UluGU.png
a.pomf.cat/ohggxy.png
a.pomf.cat/vtwren.JPG
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If possible, I would like to request my beloved Mizunashi Akari and our daughteru Amelia for mother's day, please.
Something like, Amelia offering a bouquet of flowers to Akari.
Or Amelia kissing Akari on the cheek.

Please and thank you if you pick up my request!

Requesting my wonderful waifu, Mimi.

Possibly as a bunnygirl, but anything cute would be greatly appreciated.

She'll share her vodka with you if you draw her!

As always, take it easy, and I hope everyone has a great weekend.

I would like to request Mai Natsume wearing the outfit of Mai Shiranui:
i.imgur.com/6zNyelv.jpg

Other ideas would also be appreciated, such as Mai in shorts and a tank top looking sweaty and lifting her shirt to fan herself:
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1752694
Shorts and tank top reference: i.imgur.com/2qBzl48.jpg

Requesting Chelsea, please!

I'd love to see her sleeping cutely or just lying on a bed or a couch, and as for outfit, I'd prefer her wearing only a shirt or t-shirt and underwear, but cute pajamas or even her general outfit is just as fine.

Or alternatively, her wearing something light and casual in the summer, like shorts or skirt with a tank top or t-shirt.

Anything else cute or cutelewd is also fine!

Please and thanks!

Requesting Erza please! Anything is fine, no lewd though.

If you want something specific, I would love to see an image of Erza receiving a love letter and smiling, such as in this picture Http://i.imgur.com/aicXzTN.png (embed)

Thanks to anyone that does this!

Requesting Gazer as a magical girl.

I have several other outfit ideas, like her in a wedding dress, a sweater, a bikini, or a maid outfit, or as a construction worker or a scientist.
Her holding a yes/no pillow.
An interaction with Miia would be cute, something like dungeon crawling. If any other user has a cute idea don't hesitate to let me know!
I'm fine with cutelewd and chibis are adorable too.
That said, anything is fine.

I managed to make her in the kisekae thing so I'd like to also include that any nice ideas involving that would be super cute.
a.pomf.cat/vndnwi.png
Handholding, princess carrying, matching outfits, anything would be cute.

Requesting Kukaku Shiba dressed as Naoto Shirogane.
Or anything is fine as long as she's smiling
Have a nice weekend!

Requesting Himari (imgur.com/a/yw4sK). Suggestions below but anything not overly lewd would be great!
- Her as a 7th Dragon class, race queen, or in any of the numerous other outfits here imgur.com/a/1Vbpi
- Hugging a giant plush or anything else here imgur.com/a/VR1vV
- Enjoying a day outside in the sun or otherwise doing things one finds themselves doing on a warm spring or summer day. Alternatively, in rain or a light summer drizzle.
- With an alternate hairstyle (long). Single braid, low twintails danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2334796?tags=low_twintails or various kinds of classic updo danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2372974?tags=updo
- Have fun drawing her! imgur.com/a/nIsXk youtube.com/watch?v=zlDgrfbZMjQ

Requesting Shion eating a Popsicle or her as a cat maid
Anything cute of her is fine.
Thanks in advance.

Requesting my Kobori jogging in a green sports bra and tight-fitting shorts with her hair tied up in a ponytail.

u.pomf.is/kescgl.jpg
u.pomf.is/vykqol.png
u.pomf.is/yppgvt.jpg
u.pomf.is/ibpcwz.png

Another idea is Anastasia () and Kobori wearing midriff-baring cheerleader outfits (imgur.com/a/22U6U), preferably color coordinated to their respective characters, cheering their anons on. Bonus points if they’re presenting their sweaty midriffs and look smug while saying, “This is what you’re fighting for, user.”

Anything else is fine, even cutelewd.

Requesting Kiririn with tan-lines, and wearing a crop-top and shorts set, something sort of like this: danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2300898 danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2314184 (but with shorts, obviously)

Alternatively, I'd love to see her cosplaying as either Platinum the Trinity from BlazBlue, or Mina Ashido from BNHA

Platinum: imgur.com/a/yLX71
Mina: imgur.com/a/SUKb7

And as always, anything is great as long as it isn't lewd. Thank you in advance, and have a lovely weekend.

Hi, WWD.
Requesting Amelia (1) teaching Jolyne (2) how to cook, preferably how to prepare tiramisu (3) or a cake which could be done by drawing both of them in chef outfits (4) like Amelia's with one of them holding a cake, tiramisu or whichever dessert you find tastiest.
Amelia and Jolyne references:
imgur.com/a/e9Siyaa

Requesting Fujibayashi Ryou, please, preferably in one of the following scenes:
•as a delicious milf cooking dinner. Think Akiko Minase from Kanon. I'm inclined to say please include the braid.
•outfit swap with Aigis while singing youtube.com/watch?v=mNU3aIJs88g or youtube.com/watch?v=79fzeNUqQbQ
•dressed like Oka Hiromi imgur.com/a/OzDIr while doing something relaxing, like sitting on a porch swing
•dressed like Rally Vincent from Gunsmith Cats imgur.com/a/At4BT while wielding the .44 AutoMag from the movie Sudden Impact
Lewd would be perfectly fine with any outfit request or if you wanted to abandon outfits completely, a 7 on the newly made lewd scale would be welcomed.

Have a great weekend!

Requesting something cute of Yumi, some ideas are
>cosplaying as priscilla from dark souls
>cosplaying one of the touhou vampire sisters (remila/fran)
>as a mecha musume, preferably in combat but stylish posing is good too.
>playing with a large gloomy bear plushie
>using tira's ringblade from soul calibur
>being happy
but anything cute would be welcome as well.

Hello WWD, humbly requesting my husbando Slaine Troyard.

It would be nice to see him with slightly longer hair (optionally tied in a low ponytail), wearing something casual. imgur.com/a/GoGTD Alternatively, just for fun, him being extremely evil i.imgur.com/cypYHVd.jpg

Of course, anything happy would be great! Hope you have a great weekend.

Requesting my waifu in any of these styles of one-piece swimsuits
imgur.com/a/aTFWx

Or alternatively, anyone of these individual designs
imgur.com/a/9yHid

Applying to the other swimsuit requests, I wouldn't mind alternate hairstyles like ponytails or folded styles. Hats and hibiscus are welcome too
imgur.com/a/MXkfB

But if swimsuits aren't to your fancy this week, her dressed as a teacher would be great too (glasses included)
imgur.com/a/NxDQO

/r/ing bunny Kallen cuffed and gagged front and back as in the ref, please.

I'd like to request my lovely Ibara. Since there's lots of unexplored possibilities in terms of cosplays and scenarios, if you have a good idea for a drawing, I'd say go for it. But some specific suggestions would include:
• Dressing as a policewoman from “You're Under Arrest!” (Ref: a.pomf.cat/yvyech.jpg ), maybe giving chase to some criminals on the police motor scooter (Additional ref: a.pomf.cat/gsvheh.jpg )
• Owed to the mild springtime weather, taking her bike for a ride ( a.pomf.cat/bhtqzd.jpg ) or going on a picnic ( a.pomf.cat/mpqgzo.jpg ) or basically any outdoors activity or performing any kind of sports.

• I'm not opposed to lewd artworks either. As a matter of fact, I would love to see Ibara wearing the “nyangerie” that used to be all the rage a few weeks back. Preferably the white version, since she wears white underwear. (Ref: a.pomf.cat/klwyru.png ) Naked Hoodie/Jacket would be another specific option. ( a.pomf.cat/rrxoso.jpg )
(Please note that Ibara's approximately a C cup. Best orient yourself by the bikini pic in the upper left corner of the reference sheet, much obliged.)

• And, of course, always welcome are depictions of her doing some of her regular action stunts or going full /k/ommando. Itou's blonde girl might serve as an inspiration for that: imgur.com/a/tnbO4
• Or—in a similar vein—cosplaying as a soldier girl from GATE ( a.pomf.cat/ynygob.jpg ) or generally as a proper member of the JSDF.
• Or for something of more recent interest, cosplaying as a Zeon cadet from Gundam Origin III, whether field or formal uniform (Ref at imgur.com/a/0B9aU and imgur.com/a/aeS0h respectively)

Wishing y'all an enjoyable weekend.

Hello WWD!

Requesting any of the following of my Mamimi:

- A POV shot of her laying in bed with one arm out towards me, while she rests her head on the other hand

- Mamimi and my SI playing video game together

- Mamimi as a magical girl

- Mamimi getting the Martha Wayne treatment

Martha Wayne reference: imgur.com/a/DH3JE

SI Reference: imgur.com/7U0FVpT

Thank you! And have a great weekend!

Requesting something cute and birthday related. Her birthday was this week on the 24th.

Humbly requesting mon amour, Mitsuru Kirijo.

If possible, I'd like to request her trying to cheer up/encourage the viewer, her playing a round of golf, or her dressed as Haru Okumura from Persona 5, especially in the style of imgur.com/1q6omAf

Of course, I'd be appreciative if she were drawn at all, thank you.

Good afternoon. Requesting my beautiful Ai Nanasaki happily playing an acoustic guitar:

u.pomf.is/hwcdfz.jpg
u.pomf.is/liyelh.jpg
u.pomf.is/oubocq.jpg

Or maybe something cute with Ai and I, like enjoying a pizza together. SI ref:
u.pomf.is/lpryia.png

Anything is appreciated though, including cutelewd, thank you.

Requesting a POV of Aigis leaning in for a kiss maybe in a wedding dress like here imgur.com/a/H8ITx
Dressed as one of the Umineko witchs imgur.com/a/H1juu
Her in a string bikini or any kind of bikini maybe with the bottom sort of held on like here maybe imgur.com/bo6ZC1t
Her applying makeup or trying on normal fashionable girl clothes.
Her sitting on the edge of a bed, motioning to come closer with a seductive look on her face, but if you have other ideas feel free to draw anything cute or anything else you would want to draw with her.

Thank you and have a good weekend.

Requesting a Sleepy Tharja, nice and simple
Additional optional sleepy Morgan and Noire Optional because its 3 times as much work
Please no ban, were different people

Posting for Kanonanon:

Requesting my Kanon wearing a TSF pilot's Fortified Suit from the Muv-Luv series. Suit ref: a.pomf.cat/dtexvw.jpg

Alternatively, any of these suggestions:
-Lying in bed next to and facing the viewer. For example, something similar to these pictures: imgur.com/a/ITZpk
-Wearing sweaters and being comfy. Tasteful lewd stuff is fine too. a.pomf.cat/mskvll.jpg
-Walking down the pathway of a forest or sleeping under a tree.
-Standing with her back towards the viewer and looking back while the wind blows her hair. Something like this: a.pomf.cat/rnjwvk.jpg
-A redraw or something similar to this scene with Kanon instead: a.pomf.cat/pyfuxw.jpg

Anything else are fine and also greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance and I hope you have a great weekend.

Requesting Yuri, please.

Would like to see him having some down time, relaxing under a tree, gardening, going around town in casual clothes, or anything else as cute.
Thank you!

Requesting my husbando, Rui, cosplaying your waifu/husbando or a red glasses wearing character.
Some red glasses characters I like are Kuriyama Mirai, Akemi Homura, Otako, Irabu Ichiro, Makinami Mari, Shigure Kasumi, Tanaka Asuka. If you have another character in mind, please ask.
Otherwise SI interactions are always welcome. Maybe an outfit swap with one of Rui's official outfits?:
a.pomf.cat/fnhfvu.png
Anything else is also appreciated. Thank you for considering.

Requesting Megumin practicing poses in the mirror. Anything else is appreciated as long as it's not lewd.

Requesting Crona cuddling on a couch with my SI, optionally while sharing a pair of earphones/earbuds.
SI reference: i.imgur.com/GVbpUyY.png

Alternately- requesting Crona wearing a plaid button-down shirt with matching shorts/boxers and looking sleepy, perhaps sitting/laying on a bed.

Anything else would be appreciated, but nothing lewd please. Thanks, enjoy your Memorial Day.

Requesting Taiga eating a large burger, please.
Anything would be appreciated.

Requesting Hagoromo Gitsune cooling down by pressing a cold drink to her neck or forehead while tugging on her shirt's collar or wearing Kyokotsu's outfit(outfit on right side of reference). Anything else is fine, too.

Requesting a chibi/anything cute of my dear Anna

Requesting Kyou Fujibayashi wearing Machi's miko garb. i.imgur.com/tzerfEv.jpg

Happy weekend, waifufriends! I'd like to request my darling Tamaki with a cute sleepy expression, or being tickled by user similar to this picture danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1365353?tags=tickling midriff

As always anything else cute and not too lewd is greatly appreciated as well. Thanks for reading and have a comfy weekend!

Requesting long hair Hitagi wearing the Wish Full of Miracles costume from iM@S. (With the dark blue/yellow image color/accents in the reference colored purple if possible)

Open to artist ideas as usual.

Requesting Hisui eating an ice cream.

Requesting Birdy wearing gladiator sandals with any one( or more if you so choose) of these outfits.
imgur.com/a/WxCnX
Birdy Ref:
imgur.com/a/cmY90#0
I'm bad with colors, so you have artistic freedom on outfit colors.

Or
I would love to see Birdy interacting with our daughter, like sparring while wearing these imgur.com/a/jtFTD
or child giving Birdy a kiss on the cheek, or napping together.
Here are some interaction examples, imgur.com/a/Qye8N
Or if you want to do something with my SI that would be nice too.
imgur.com/a/OYu35

Or Birdy and a waifu/s in a braid train.
imgur.com/fqIaM6C
List of waifu would like to see with( no particular order/preference)
imgur.com/u4VQUcy

Thanks!

Requesting Mahiru Koizumi sitting on a tree branch, or taking pictures of cherry blossoms blooming. Anything outdoorsy would be great. Thanks in advance.

Requesting Ionasal, please!

Preferably one of these:
- Tron style in a tron-ified version of her normal outfit
- As a MMBN style NetNavi
- Her posting on "Weekend Husbando Drawthread" requesting my SI ( i.imgur.com/IuVZdxp.jpg )
- The "Are you my master?" scene from Fate/Stay Night with her and my SI

But as usual I'd be happy with anything though, cute and/or lewd. Thanks!

Requesting a slightly older looking kurome interacting with a little girl that looks like her, or a family portrait with user's head out of the frame. Or sitting pregnant and saying welcome home to the viewer.
Little girl ref: i.imgur.com/vyWOxmX.jpg
Pregnant ref: danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2308522
Family picture ref: imgur.com/0QW8hk5
anything else is fine as long as it's cute or cutelewd.

Requesting a tanned Kagura wearing only an oversized version of the shirt in the reference, please! Alternatively, a normal sized shirt on its own, with pantsu/boyshorts or her stretching the shirt to cover herself up.

Shirt reference: i.imgur.com/van9PKw.jpg

As always, anything you feel like drawing, even somewhat lewd, would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you very much.

Requesting my Wanko wearing something that exposes her midriff, of course anything cute is fine aswell.

Hello, WWD!
I hope your week has gone wonderful.
This week I'd like to request my waifu, Yukino, sitting cross-legged while reading or writing in her diary (ref: i.imgur.com/bSMzAia.jpg) and wearing her glasses (ref: imgur.com/a/PEMAu)
Of course anything is fine and greatly appreciated.
Have a good weekend and good luck to you all!

I will share an image that I got long ago, it is barely what you want. I claim no ownership.

Requesting Haruhi being somewhat drunk and saying embarrasing things or as an angeloid like Nymph or Astraea.

Good morning! Since summer is quickly approaching, I'd like to request my dear Claudia doing something summery. Some ideas are her trying to cool off in front of a fan, sitting underneath a big umbrella at the beach eating a popsicle/ice cream, or having fun blowing bubbles. And if none of these ideas click with you, anything else you may want to draw is fine and appreciated just as much.

As always, thank you so much in advance and have a relaxing Saturday.

I'd like to request Yuuna and me in one of those situations, with me being off panel like that. imgur.com/a/Qdqlj
But I'd love anything cute of her.

Requesting Stocking comforting depressed user, please.

Good afternoon Sup Forums!

Requesting my waifu wearing those round, swirly-lens stereotypical 'nerd glasses' and doing cute nerd things! Bug catching in summer clothes, using a laptop outside, or pulling a gaming all-nighter in the dark are some ideas, but it can be anything! The glasses can be solid or partially transparent, also.

Alternately, in an outfit swap with Weiss (hairstyle optional), wearing Neptune's hoodie or and HDD outfit like Purple Heart's (or a design unique for Hina), or in her pajamas with BB either playing games or sleeping next to each other.

For something on the lewd side, Hinagiku lying on her back naked, but with a variety of fruits/veggies/meats/cream/etc. artistically covering her body, nyotaimori-style like so: imgur.com/Ykkqwpg
Smiling with a bit of blush would be ideal, and possibly saying something relevant like "Enjoy your meal

Hello everyone have a good saturday

Anything cute is fine.

But if you are looking for something more specific:
I would like to see her with a pouting expresion.
Maybe something similar to this:
imgur.com/oTTlJXn

Thanks in advance.

And remember Anyone can draw!

Requesting anything cute of Sonoda Yuu, things that include but are not limited to swimsuits and sundresses
Please and thanks in advance

Next Tuesday will mark the anniversary of when I started requesting, so I'd like to request my dear Yukiho with anything anniversary related, celebrating our time together.
If you want to include my SI for something cute, here you go.
a.pomf.cat/rfzhfz.png (embed)
Thanks in advance!

Requesting my lovely husbando Kousaka Kyousuke dressed as either Kamen Rider Kabuto or TheBee with his helmet off held to his side like in the last picture: imgur.com/a/jrHox

Alternatively a redraw of this screenshot: i.imgur.com/8UmoJw5.png or Squatting like a slav in a track suit

Anything else is welcomed as long as its cute and not lewd. Thank you for considering and have a nice weekend.

I'd like to request Yozakura looking at the viewer with an embarrassed look on her face
while struggling to get her hips unstuck from a slide.

Requesting Hakodate Omiko
Anything is fine!

Hello to everyone on WWHD! If anyone has time, can somebody draw Cosmos from Fairy Tail?

Can be:

-With casual clothes
-Her with my SI (You know the one) and my SI daughter Platen (i.imgur.com/DiruLU7.png) in a picnic.
-In Jolyne Kujo's clothes
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2336842?tags=kuujou_jolyne
-Naked apron if you could do it.

And thank you for your time.

Requesting my beloved Goddess Satsuki Kiryuuin working out or chilling after workout/just posing in sport clothing. Or her in this outfit imgur.com/5IWKSgg anything else cute/cool would've be highly appreciated as well.

Requesting my husbando, Archer
Dressed like this imgur.com/zNqlb4R ,nervous/flustered while trying to hide a birthday cake he is preparing

further references: imgur.com/a/ESE72

Thank you and have a nice weekend

Requesting Stocking.
Clothes refs: imgur.com/a/i4NGp/layout/horizontal
Nothing too specific this weekend, maybe just something focusing on her stomach.

I'd like Scharlachrot dressed like a maid, dressed like Hazama from BlazBlue, Velvet from Odin Sphere, or wearing a cute school uniform.

It's Konata's birthday today!

No fancy requests other than I'd love something birthday related. If you'd like, SI ref: i.imgur.com/DYnIIme.jpg and anything cute/cutelewd is totally fine.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Hello!
Requesting my dear husbando Kaiji smiling nervously or giving a thumbs up!
Anything else is fine too!

Thank you and have a nice weekend!

I know there's another user requesting Satsuki, but I hope I can get something.
Requesting her hugging a Thermal Genex plush doll or wearing it as an armor.
vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/yugioh/images/2/28/ThermalGenex-TF04-JP-VG.png/revision/latest?cb=20121012184731

Ive got this image to, its really nice and cute, but I'd like the Variants, feels a bit off with this not my daughter Noire
Morgans face is just so damn cute here

Requesting my love, Annie, drawn like one of the following:

-With Cinderella's work clothes, full body would really appreciated for this.

-In a Pinocchio costume with her nose grown several feet. Or her with wooden and puppet-like features.

-In an Alice costume, giant and stuck in a room, trying to find a way to be comfortable.

Will do art trades too if anyone would like. I'm not that good, but I'll do my best to draw and will show last weekend's drawings done as examples if anyone is interested.

Happy Waifu/Husbando Weekend!

I'd like to make a request for Makise Kurisu. In light of recent landmark findings discrediting Meltzoff, I would like to see her cheering or with a triumphant expression, while holding the latest print of a scientific journal or jumping up from her chair in front of a computer. Possibly furiously typing out congratulatory comments/scientific shitposts on the keyboard afterwards.

If you're looking for other ideas:

- Suddenly coughing or gagging with an intense blush while drinking something in reaction to be asked a question.

- Looking at the viewer with a displeased expression while holding up a heavy textbook in a threatening manner

- Her attempting to carry a heavy bag of groceries or reading material up a flight of stairs while looking down at the viewer asking them what they're looking at.

If you would like to draw something else, feel free. Chibi, cute, lewd, anything goes though I'd prefer lewd to be in character if possible.

Requesting my Noriko wearing the Oarai's tactical BDU, and wielding an FN P90.
imgur.com/a/v9yiJ i.imgur.com/IxsAuNt.jpg i.imgur.com/lQ0wgm3.jpg
Alternatively, Noriko doing the Gainax pose.
i.imgur.com/uHm0t.jpg i.imgur.com/YsR42uS.jpg
Or trying on some cute dress.

But anything cute, tacticute, or badass, would be of course much appreciated.

Please and thank you.

Requesting my love Yuu humming happily while tending to plants in a greenhouse, or Heat-Powered Turbo Yuu [ref: imgur.com/th3WzqS] speeding past an astonished jet pilot. Anything else cute and/or cozy is also warmly welcome.
Thank you for considering and I hope everyone has a nice weekend!

Requesting Kneesocks, anything goes.

Hey, all.
As a joint request, I'd like to request Anastasia and Kobori () wearing midriff-baring cheerleader outfits ( imgur.com/a/22U6U ), preferably color coordinated to their respective characters, cheering their anons on.
Bonus points if they’re presenting their sweaty midriffs and look smug while saying, “This is what you’re fighting for, user.”
If joint requests aren't your thing, here's a list of ideas to choose from, or not.
pastelink.net/1rz6
Anything would be much appreciated, whether it's cute, cutelewd, or lewd.
Take care of yourselves and remember to take it easy.

Requesting Watashi with a low-tied ponytail like Garnet from FFIX. Anything else cute or lewd is fine as well.

Not him, but request a recolor in the general maybe?

Requesting my husbando, Mariya Shidou:
-Wearing booty shorts, and not being happy about it
-Lying in a hammock
-Sleepy.
Most anything would be welcomed, Thank you

>previous thread link goes to the first thread
Nice job OP

>Garnet request
>not butt-based
Your willpower is strong.

Requesting Ayaya please, wearing alice costume or anything cute please

Thanks in advance

Requesting my Neptune doing a cool handstand on any of her non-wooden swords. Like this: my.mixtape.moe/vepeuq.jpg
Swords refs: my.mixtape.moe/afntnl.jpg
More poses refs: my.mixtape.moe/qraphf.jpg

-Or Purple Heart wearing any of these bikinis: imgur.com/a/yeXcq
Preferably eating a popsicle and dripping a little on her chest.
-Or PH or Neptune parodying the “Birth of Venus” painting. Refs: my.mixtape.moe/irqibf.jpg
-Or Neptune like this Akari, but with the flower in the ref instead of the rose in her mouth: my.mixtape.moe/lhaanz.jpg
-Or Nepu cosplaying as Yuuki Yuuna

Purple Heart ref: my.mixtape.moe/jwvsfo.jpg

Of course anything cute or cutelewd is always warmly welcome.
Please and thank you so much!

That user must have buffed stats

Finished collab from last week. Couldn't make the colours like from the reference, but oh well.

Her hair is nice too. Though I might be reusing that reference for future butt-related requests

Requesting anything with Vincent

Birthday was yesterday but I thought it couldn't hurt to try again
-Him drunk and smiling doing a cheers motion at the viewer possibly while wearing a party hat
-Holding a cake
-A chibi version of him in a giftbox
Belated gifts are always welcome.
Extra Ref:vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/catherinethegame/images/d/d1/AXBQlbeCIAEmuXA.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20110817153229

Requesting something cute please

Hello again everyone! Because summer is coming up soon I'd like to request my Madotsuki wearing a white summer sundress while sitting on her balcony with her legs between the railings while she enjoys the sunshine.

i.imgur.com/wy7NBTV.jpg Dress example (It doesn't have to be exactly this, just an example)

i.imgur.com/R1UluGU.png Balcony

Alternatively her sitting in a little inflatable kiddie-pool on her balcony with water-wings and a one-piece school swimsuit or anything else cute and summer-themed would be great!

This is great. I love how out of place Oso is. Not OR btw

I'd like to request Uni. Wearing plain but cute casual clothing but otherwise I'd like anything.
I would also request Uni and Yozakura together as a pair of Wing Diver or Pale Wing and Fencer from Earth Defence Force, the latter with dual Jackhammer weapons. a.pomf.cat/ohggxy.png a.pomf.cat/vtwren.JPG
Not going to be here for the next while so have a good evening everyone.

Garnet's lovingly-crafted derriere is the stuff of video game legend. I'm proud my waifu also has a fine one.

watercolors

Nisu

>Editing someones art
I cant do that, I have a feeling like thats insulting the original artist, almost like spitting in their face.
I also forgot to add the self Insert Avatar coming in to cover her/them in a blanket, to late now
And also I also like seeing new works and there are a lot of really good artists here.

>My waifu is not there, even if I claimed a spot first.

Cute stuff, love your art.

I appreciate your morals user, but this is Sup Forums. Much worse is a daily occurrence, even in the general. Or Sup Forums.

Requesting Oora. Anything is fine really. Maybe having her fan herself off with her sleeves because it is hot as shit out.

Kiririn looks absolutely stunning here, it's amazing how great she looks with bright pink eyes (although she'd look great with any color!) and the lipgloss is so sexy and cute, thank you for including her in this!

Why is he samefagging?

Requesting Yukari apologizing for planting dandelions in anons garden.

Hey Madosuki user its Vincent user. Do you want to go back to Joint requesting next weekend? We could have our individual unique requests and have the outfitswap as an option too with the ref in an imgur link?
Up to you good luck this weekend.

Hello! Requesting my lovely waifu Hanako, anything is fine.

Thanks so much to all the artists who spend time and effort making anons here happy for so little in return!

Requesting my husbando, Wham/Wamuu, encouraging an user to study. Something POV, perhaps?

Anything else cute, cool, or both is fine. Hope you have a great weekend!