When are we going to get an anime about cute Greek epheboi doing cute Greek epheboi things?

When are we going to get an anime about cute Greek epheboi doing cute Greek epheboi things?

You Sekko Boys for that.

What about cute Greek epheboi doing sadomasochistic Greek epheboi things

Depends. An ancient Greek anime would be about gay oil wrestling. A modern Greek anime would be about drinking coffee all day and whining that they have no job.

they are japanese and hapus doe

>Alexander Senki _ Reign: The Conqueror
I tried to watch this show for the war, but the homoerotic overtones ruined it for me. Overall, one of the worst animes (if you can even call it that) ever.

> A modern Greek anime would be about drinking coffee all day and whining that they have no job.
Sounds like a good SoL. One I can relate to

Herc's Bizzare Labours.

Cute unemployed greeks talking about philosophy in overly expensive coffee shops when?

>watching an anime about Alexander the Great
>annoyed that it had homoerotic overtones

Do you even know who Alexander the Great is?

If that's your only impression, I must congratulate you on your gullibility.

>impression
I'm actually greek.

Sure.

No surprise here you wouldn't believe me, every time I meet another greek on Sup Forums he's usually a cancerous retard.

Yep, totally convincing. Go be a failure somewhere else.

>this rustled that I'm more self aware than him
Our country sucks and the people suck even more, like it or not. Go back to listening to Liakopoulo if that boosts your self esteem.

Thermae Romae

>Our country sucks and the people suck even more
Maybe that's just your personal experience, maybe it's just you that suck. I'm Greek and I'm surrounded by wonderful people, living in a wonderful country that I'm glad I can enjoy and be a part of.

Sounds more like a promotional campaign to me, we wouldn't be ridiculed by the whole world if we were as wonderful as you claim. There are exceptions for the people though and the country itself is beautiful.

kek

>we wouldn't be ridiculed by the whole world if we were as wonderful as you claim
If you think Sup Forums's 'pay denbts' crowd is representative of the whole world you're much more dense than I thought. It's really fine if you're insecure about your nationality but don't project yourself on others.

>I'm Indian and let me tell you...

>hay guise look at how hard we suck! we're the worst country in teh entire worlds!
Yeah, totally convincing.

Nice.

Θες δηλαδή να αρχίσω να μιλάω ελληνικά για να σε πείσω; Άι ψόφα.