Don't you guys see that you really are losing?

Don't you guys see that you really are losing?

This board has a terrible reputation on pretty much any other place on the web, even other boards on Sup Forums.

Ask people on GameFAQs, Kotaku, Reddit, Tumblr, and they'll all point out how circlejerkily insane this place is. People on those places laugh at this board's insistence on accepting YouTube videos and image macros as a source over peer-reviewed journals and legitimate authorities.

and those are just the websites frequented by young intellectuals, the same demographic Sup Forums would claim to be part off (judging from the demographic threads; THANKS for letting me know how many straight white males in their late teens and twenties are deeply hateful inside; it makes me wonder how many I know in real life TRULY are)

YouTube, Facebook, and every other major website have owners extremely hostile to your views. When I look at the posts here, I can definitely see why they're justified in taking this kind of shit out of their own websites, which -- by the way, they own. You can't claim free speech when it is 100% within their right to remove future Breiviks and Elliot Rodgers from being associated with them.

You are going to lose. Face it. History is on our side. How many of your ilk aside from Hitler were successful in ANY way? Any way that can't be attributed to privilege and any other basic unfairness in general?

At least knowing that most of you are like pic related makes me feel better. ;)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jKbEaZ-Jnws
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

u mad

you type like a fag and your shit is all retarded.

4 more years bucko

You don't get it, you've already lost.

u mad bruh?!
dick/tits or gtfo faggot

can we just ban burgers from posting here, you're shitting up the board with your master kike orange baboon

I think you are mistaken/on the wrong board. Sup Forums has always been a leftwing stronghold and will be supporting Hildawg in 2020.

fuck off Texas

fuck off Peru

fuck off toothpaste

fuck off Australia

fuck off Scandinavians

bitch my country is the biggest fedora e-vape gods in excistense

u mad as hell boi

sage

Fuck off troll

lets have a go m8... LETS FUCKING HAVE A DAB BATTLE

The comments sections on any story pertaining to immigration/Islam etc are overwhelmingly Sup Forums approved now, even on far-left websites like the Guardian they've had to disable comments on such articles because they were always so right wing

OP you are genuinely retarded if you don't understand this place.

/thread

>GameFAQs, Kotaku, Reddit, Tumblr
>peer-reviewed journals and legitimate authorities
>young intellectuals

GameFAQs, Kotaku, Reddit, Tumblr (Don't forget Neo-gaf) get all their shit from Huffington Post, Salon, Politico, Indy Media, other websites from secular Jewish betas, Howard Zinn bullshit, etc...

Hope for your sake that you are just trolling because you can't be this stupid...are you?

oh he mad

>This board has a terrible reputation on pretty much any other place on the web, even other boards on Sup Forums
kek
kys faggot
>in all fields

nigger detected
Sup Forums is probably the most accepting social website out there. granted it has a bias from board to board but its the one place you wont be controlled by (((them)))
FUCK OFF

youtube.com/watch?v=jKbEaZ-Jnws

get fucked nigger go die or leave amerikkka

those graphics and videos are well cited. go back to your manufactured consent heavily censored sites

Roastie detected.
Who cares what normies think? You are not welcome here, get out.

Yeah because reality is shown so much more thoroughly everywhere else

You don't seem to know where you are

OP has a point, think I'll go see what this reddit thing is all about. Could also be that OP is faggot.