Can we hope for a happy end for Sayaka?

Can we hope for a happy end for Sayaka?

Sayaka's end makes me happy.

No
She already had her end.
She died screaming and alone, having lost everything.

She had a happy end, then that slut Homura had to ruin everything.

It's because of Homura that she's back from the dead dumbass.

Of course, hopefully she doesn't cause too much trouble.

pretty sure she ended up okay at the end of rebellion

Who cares. The series is about Homura and her wants and needs now.

it always was about Homura and her wants and needs.

Shinbo and Urobuchi get off to Sayaka suffering ;_;

I want more Madoka Kaname character development. Homu pulls for two, it's neither graceful nor fun to watch.

Honestly, if Homura would be less cold towards the girls, I am sure that Sayaka would accept the new universe as it is. But instead of that you have Homura acting completely evil, making threats and even erasing her memories. It just makes me feel really bad for her.

I almost agree, except that it would kind of defeat the purpose of her character, which is supposed to represent untainted purity and hope. I'm not sure how you can move her in any direction without destroying that.

Well, unless that ends up being the point.

why is sayaka such a slut?

She's probably going to continue to be with Kyoko, so that seems likely enough.

The best thing for her would be to acknowledge the flaws of her wish and validate Homura's feelings and reasons. Madoka should be painted as an icon of hope for a better world, but at the same time, it would be more satisfying to see her acknowledge that it's not a black-and-white ideal. They touch on this, but I think they should push it further.

Red: the color of desire.
Black: the color of despair.

At first I laughed at these threads but I'm starting to get really sad that there won't be more Madoka content

>happy end for NTR-chan

Spamming, flooding and low quality posts are against the rules. Just because the mod doesn't enforce them doesn't mean you should break them.

no you

Cringe every time it's posted.

If you think about it, she really didn't get it so bad. Kyousuke is a shitty partner to have.

Spinoffs are still on.