Quick question for fellow Trump supporters

Quick question for fellow Trump supporters

Why does the GOP let radical Christians get away with so much shit? We look ridiculous when we give them free passes. If we are going to fight the war on terror, we have to be indiscriminate with ideologies, and fight not only non-Christian radicals, but Christian radicals like WBC and the KKK too

When would you like the airstrikes to begin?

>Fellow Trump supporters
Fuck off with your bullshit.
You tried passing off your shitty memes during the election.
WBC are just a bunch of attention whores who try to step on as many toes as possible. The easiest way to defeat them would be to just fucking ignore them. Their cult leader is on the fast track to hell.
ISIS is committing a jihad and trying to establish another caliphate. Islam only promoted peace before they created an army. Ignoring ISIS will lead to more death and bloodshed.

FUCK OFF

I don't disagree with you by any means. WBC is disgusting and sacrilegious, but they're not violent. That's what sets them apart as 'radicals'. We cannot stop them from practicing their 1A, but we can drown them out when they do. The KKK has become just like the WBC in most instances. Very rarely do they commit violence in the name of the KKK anymore. I live in the deep South, and I haven't seen even a flier for the KKK in years. We can't take their 1A rights no matter how disgusting they are (and I believe they are). That's a slippery slope we don't want to start on. However, I don't know of a SINGLE legitimate Christian or Republican organization that even comes close to endorsing their stances or methods. 'I might not agree with your position, but I will fight to the death for your right to express it.'

You have a point there. WBC and KKK (and others) are no where near ISIS and their ilk. Not in this day and age

>fellow trump supporters
>bnha image

sage in all fields

I hate radical Christian groups like WEstboro but at the end of the day they are fucking holding signs. They aren't driving into groups of people or beheading entire families. Reach harder next time faggot

>pic

We think Pisslam is bad because the Koran teaches them to rape and enslave us, not because of ISIS (who are doing God's work killing disgusting Mudscum filth).

You're comparing a group that has taken over failed nations for the purpose of a religiously driven global conquering agenda-utilizing tactics not seen in daily life since the Dark Ages, to
a group of assholes who picket someone's funeral.

>fellow Trump supporters
Nice LARP. You even remembered to hide behind a flaggot.
Die in a fire. Slowly.

It's just the same thread every fucking day
sage in all fields

lmao OP is a bernout thats still mad.
stay mad OP stay mad

What's the worst public crime wbc has ever commit
>Protesting nonviolently outside of a funeral
They are scumbags but if wbc is the worst you can summon, then Christianity truly is the greatest religion

>westboro baptists are equivelant to ISIS
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

>Current KKK and WBC being equated to people who blow themselves and ISIS

> Get away with so much shit.
Standing on sidewalks with signs.
Meanwhile niggers loot businesses and assault people.

>how do you do fellow Trump supporters

why would they criticize anti terrorists and anti war people or anti faggotry?

they havent commit any terrorism, muslims have, isis is not real but muslims terrorists are.

I've not met a single person in my life who gives a fuck about the WBC. A bunch of bible nuts yelling about "THE HOEMOESECKSHOEALS AND THE NEEGUURS AND THEIR SINFUL SINFUL WAY" really isn't that far up anyone's list of worries. Now if they start going around blowing themselves up or slamming trucks through parades, you can guarantee that the National Guard will get down there and smash the pastor's teeth in and arrest the whole lot of them, and no one will give a fuck about it after.

This begs the question, if 99.9999999999999999% of Muslims are peaceful and loving and only the tiny majority is ISIS radicals, why aren't they taking care of shit? Why can they not keep their own house in order, and why does it become the West's problem?

mental illness is serious

sage goes in all fields. you morans are being slid