Spoiler: masons are fags
Your 3rd eye is your brown eye
Open your 3rd eye wide open for the initiation

Cool story CIA

> .zip
Geeeeeeee

somebody open this and screenshot it

After you faggot

somebody open it. i'm a freemason and i want to know what the "super duper secret files" are

any viruses?

Well that was underwhelming. Same with your tabs.

I forgot to put in one more BIG FILE ---Freemasonry Watch archive.
Here it all is....

FREEMASONS SECRET FILES zip 515 MB
mediafire.com/file/wc8y5aq1h7jzz6r/FREEMASONS SECRET FILES.zip
mega.nz/#!JrIkCQLC!zy93fg_XJxxRJyXQQaR7mETuJ3CYQ9VMzQ8FdGDXC7M

seems legit

/u/UberSARS is a faggot

thanks man

whats wrong with my tabs?

FPBP?

and autistic.

Boring.

They give you a free internal combustion engine. That is correct.

Bump for reasons.

That list is available on the SJ website.

is froggo ok?

>My wrath and vengeance to all Tr...

We get it, traps are gay

Here I will tell you, you are a Baphomet goat god satanic motherfucker useful idiot bout to get ass fucked by some pedo old men at your next graduation to the next degree

lol

you a mason for real bro? I am a published author and expert on this and can tell you what the masons really knew before being usurped by the kikes Bavarian Illuminati in the late 1700's and turned the sacred symbols to satanic shit for goys. I can tell you what they really mean, what they are keeping from you

>expert on this
Yea, doesn't seem it.
>and can tell you what the masons really knew before being usurped by the kikes Bavarian Illuminati in the late 1700's and turned the sacred symbols to satanic shit for goys.
Oh please do expand. I'd love to find out what you have that is somehow different to the 400 years of records we have, in which all changes are visible.

what is in "bill clinton massage" ??!?!?

>Yea, doesn't seem it.
according to what exactly?
>Oh please do expand.
nah forget it, you aren't ready to know this

>according to what exactly?
Your baseless accusations and immediate shrinking when questioned.
>nah forget it, you aren't ready to know this
Yea see, if you weren't just larping, you'd have no qualms trying to prove your point.

This.

>somehow different to the 400
fucking rofl @ 400 years you do know the Masons knowledge goes back at least 3000 years right? Possibly 10-12000 years fucking hell mate 400 years BAWHAWHAH

I have nothing to prove you, you acted like a faggot don't come begging me for shit now, all you had to do was ask

Win 10 ? Do you want to be suicided ?

DO NOT DOWNLOAD, I GOT VIRUSES
FUCK YOU NIGGERS, YOU ALMOST GOT ME. THANK GOD FOR LINUX

Its where he get rubrub on his lower back from that chink or w/e Im guessing

He's trolling you homo

it's actually a religion
a jew religion
they don't believe in jebus
they have another goy called hiram
hiram did gone made dat temple in jorsalaborg for dem programs. hence mason
/thread
ffs 5 fucking screens to verofy google, fuck you

(checks flag)
Hi SHILL , How is David Brocks cock taste these days ?

Doesnt seem like it

And yet another absurd and impossible claim. Oldest speculative minutes are from 1599. Anything older than that is just roleplaying.

>you acted like a faggot
Par for your course.
>don't come begging me for shit now
Not begging. Mocking you and your, "I totally know stuff!" "What stuff?" "You don't deserve it, but it's totally real!"
I bet you have a girlfriend in Canada, and your dad works at Nintendo.

Of course. That's what these threads are for.

Well not exactly, you is partially right

nice try (((mason)))

Hi contractor, who pays you? NSA?OSI? CIA? 5 Eyes? Mossad? UFO? How does it feel that us Masons are getting our power back?
wE r AnOneM00s3. Dont make me laugh with your image sharing "Justice" you've become a pawn and you don't even realize it.
is dropping truth

Fake and gay

so during the initiation, they club you like a baby seal three times right?
Cuz that's how hiram got killed, they thought he had stolen fish, so they clubbed him like a baby seal?

Yes, you get your v8 after they're done waterboarding you, and you give them a "confession".

Kind of

They club you with their dicks.

looks like a lot of the files are christians saying that freemasonry is the devil or some shit.

it's true that hakapikk means chin dick though
but why would anyone use their dicks to club a baby seal?

You need the hook so it doesn't escape user

it's not just to be cruel, we're just meming about that to piss off initally swedes now the rest of the world, it's so they won't dive down in the hole

I'm a mason. I will read it. Is it old stuff or up to date things?

>And yet another absurd and impossible claim. Oldest speculative minutes are from 1599. Anything older than that is just roleplaying.

Guy you are operating under extreme ignorance, there were many groups that were forefathers to the Masons and they weren't always called the free Masons. You got no clue what you are into or where the Masons knowledge comes from

The Freemasons of old were actually stonemasons. They performed all the duties of a mason. They were the builders of temples and public buildings in ancient Greece, where they were known as Dionysiacs. (Note 6) The building work was carried out in the service of the temple of Dionysus. In Egypt they were the builders of the pyramids, in ancient Rome, the builders of cities, and during the Middle Ages they built cathedrals and churches. After the thirteenth century they also began to build independently of the authority of the Church. At this time the expression ‘Freemason’ came into use. Before that they were under the authority of the religious communities and were the recognised architects.

wn.rsarchive.org/Lectures/GA093/English/RSP1985/19041202p01.html

gobeklitepe.info/
Not a Mason fag I am bodhi mantra if you don't know who I am you better ask somebody

What's going on in this thread?

As a freemason I need to download this important archive asap!

tell us more about Hiram

lolz I'm not a MAson bro if you want to see a re-enactment of the death of Hiram Abiff you can watch that shit on the history channel I am talking the real dirt, the real secret knowledge they were entrusted with to hold for humanity that kikes now keep from the goy

you aren't even trying pekka
the reason I know a bit is that my uncle is ex mason, he never speaks about it though, it's very hard to get anything out of him tbqh

he's a richie rich, but bailed when I suspect he got high enough in his grades, this however I don't know, it's mere speculation on my part. his son, my cousin, doesn't know either

No

>there were many groups that were forefathers to the Masons and they weren't always called the free Masons.
No shit. But they weren't speculative Freemasons. That's the point. It's no good pretending there's a link between Craft Freemasonry and the initiatic schools of Eleusis beyond the former looking at records and saying, "Well that looks nifty. We should do that."

Your assertion that there is a link between the Craft and independent builders of old is inaccurate. They were kin in profession only, not by some tangible link of heredity.

Made up character who has a bunch of really good speeches.

Sky1 too. Inside the Freemasons. Produced by the UGLE.

Masons are just goys that want to be Jews. Ultimate LARP.

I don't believe you?
why do you keep him sikrit?

We don't. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hiram_Abiff

>Your assertion that there is a link between the Craft and independent builders of old is inaccurate.
You have no idea of the true purpose of the free masons here I will help you out just a bit with the lineage from the middle ages at least

Gnostics>Templars>Rosicrucians>Free Mason now that's all I am giving you, next time you want something from someone don't be a dick when asking

all you masons sound exactly like my uncle
>no
>there is nothing
>no user
>no you can't do that
>stop doing drugs user
>no
>you can't go around and beat people up like that
>no
>it's the last time I pick you up in jail, ok?
>no

>no user he does not owe you 100k krones
>you can't just fine people like that
>no
>I don't care that he didn't adhere to the "code"
>you can't just go force 100k krones out of people
>no
>that's bad ok?
>no

>They were kin in profession only, not by some tangible link of heredity.

"ok"

Freemasonry is an idea which connects people to form a collective. (like anonymous was once)

The idea is immortal the name can change but the name itself is more a symbol and less important than the idea .
Therefore freemasonry is older than mankind itself.

You got no idea of what 33 and 923 actually means but you will find out soon

you owe me 100 000 krones sven

Sage these gay ass Freemason threads they are just distractions from ((them)) trying to redirect our collective fury

>Therefore freemasonry is older than mankind itself.

Wow, you must have read the back cover of a Baigant and Leigh book to have come up with that.
Of course, it's worthless, since you can't really demonstrate links between 3 of the 4.

So to give you some information: Gnostic is a very broad term, and they lasted for longer than people think, over a greater distance. They were not, however, linked to the Knights Templar, who were purely Catholic. There was potentially a small Johannite link later in their life, but we can't prove it due to the false accusations and "confessions" muddying the waters.
Rosicrucians were a constructed group. Still are. Yes, they did give the Masonry (which was already extant) a shot in the arm. But they were not linked to the Templars. There's in fact, no reason beyond low hanging fruit societies to assert that.

Prove it then.

Sounds like you've been reading Anderson's Constitutions. Yea, sure that's not specifically wrong, but only because it's absurdly general that you could have it mean anything.
So no, it's not older than mankind just because we use a couple of antient themes. It means the themes are, and we're just studying them.

Oh, i'm sure you've invented something just to try and trick me. So i'll just say, "good one."

>council of kadosh
Google it. Not goyish.

beating up people is ok, but pressing shekels out of them is maybe not, I will admit to that

However why hasn't anyone posted our dear leader's take on this yet
youtube.com/watch?v=sMV3R84I2IM
>he was the the messiah guys
>more and more will realize

tfw when the free mason in the thread knows the least about the free masons

It's my own interpretation.

>all those little shits posting crap about viruses
>not using a VM

I also have and old crap pentium 4 to look at stuff like this

God I love that man, makes me tear up, I would have followed him into the gates of hell
youtube.com/watch?v=lmGqG3grTrg

that nice little flower is just giving him a hug

hi frank

Which one? Standard applies to the 30th degree, but the situation varies per jurisdiction. America technically have none.

And like i said, it's not wrong, but only because you cast the widest net possible. Like saying Baha'i is actually older than mankind because it espouses "good vibes" like so many back to the dawn of creation.

Masonry = 18th century jew creation to stop getting thrown out of countries for witchcraft and sorcery. Now goys do it too!

??Shit is on /x/ too, but 515MB

Fuk

Post some of the pictures

You are right. It's better to say what I said about lodges, not freemasonry

>They were not, however, linked to the Knights Templar, who were purely Catholic
HAHAHAHA omfg Poe's law I can't tell if you are being serious now or not. The Templars were burned at the stake for heresy for worshiping Baphomet (you know who the satanic Masons worship) and the head of John The Baptist and I didn't say the Gnostics were connected to them only that all these groups possessed the same knowledge that has been handed down and sideways to countless "organizations" before the kikes usurped all these organizations, you are clueless man sorry

sometime I wonder if he was Odin coming back again, the noble wolf, Adolph means noble wolf, aðal ulfur.

but I don't think so, because then he would have won everything.
But you have not a single person in modern history which are like him, i guess he is a breath of the past. He was my enemy, but we don't judge like that, we recognize him as maybe the most important figure in modern history, a great warrior almost matching the gods, god like

Reddit

If you are Mason you should be good with putting together puzzles here all I will give you

> BC massage

also I think this is the best work of imartiall this far, fucking keyord is a nigger, that is excerpt if he was the one who made the movie, proving britains guilt in it all