THIS CANNOT AND WILL NOT GO ON LIKE THIS

IMPEACH ! IMPEACH ! IMPEACH !

SHE WON !

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xy07yHAgM4E
twitter.com/Fuctupmind/status/908163011793358848
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Biden has a big penis

>D-donald no! The children are watching!
What did he mean by this?

Hopefully the children learn a sense of humor from seeing it

Did he make a Tweet about Kathy Griffin?

children are always on this guys mind.

>children
>on twitter

How about instead of libtards giving their kids tablets and iPhones they give them a god damn football or a hockey stick

He loves kids
youtube.com/watch?v=xy07yHAgM4E

SHE WON !

By OVER 3 MILLION votes i might add.
The only reason Drumpf is in the White House is because his russian friend putin hacked the election.

IMPEACH NOW ! TICK TOCK DRUMPFSTERS

Biden worried about children seeing anything but his benis

how did she win by 3 million votes if Russians hacked the election?

Oh noooooooooooooooow the children are important to you.

>not providing a pic of the Trump tweet

Children were also watching when Biden's death squad marched into a Connecticut elementary school and murdered dozens of children to push a gun control agenda.

Any kid would find it funny, what's so bad about it

THE CHILDREN ARE WATCHING

THINK OF THE CHILDREN DOWNALD

[spoiler]I know I am[/spoiler]

He failed at pushing "the agenda" so he had to sacrifice his own son.

I dont know.

What I do know is that the only people destroying our country are liberals in the coastal cities who voted for Hillary. Everyone else voted for Trump.

>M-MUH CHILDREN

With you Democrats in charge, our children would have no future except getting raped and murdered by niggers and spics

I'm still waiting for these low-iq leftist subhuman retards to explain me how one "hacks" an election?

YUUUUUGE

this

I agree

No one cares about it. He was obviously either pressured to say that or some anti-white/anti-Trump shithead runs his account.

twitter.com/Fuctupmind/status/908163011793358848
Not his tweet, just retweeted because it's hilarious. This is CNN Bodyslam 2: Electric Boobaloo. The sequel might even be better than the first time around.

oho

Also it's a .gif but here's a screenshot.

I love how Obama administration slaughtered brown people every day of the administration with not a peep.
Zero outrage from the left regarding actual murder.
> Trump says mean things
Impeach! Impeach!
How did liberal values get so fuckin retarded??

>ITT: people who can't handle the bantz

Well they mean that the hacked e-mails swayed people to vote for BLUMPF. Also there was a thing about actually hacking the counting machines during the Bush era if I'm not mistaken. They basically proved that you can hack the voting machines or something, there's a documentary on YouTube.

Also they believe that Russians have troll factories, I've been called a Russian bot several times on twatter and I'm not sure if all of them were ironic. It's kind of like our "muh kikes" but theirs isn't true.

>muh chilluns

Biden is a pedophile

How does anyone think they have a moral high ground to stand on this? Americans laugh at worst shit then that, and are even entertained by worse shit. Look at the fucking movie IT that came out recently. Americans are entertained by the suffering of little children.

IMPEACH NOW
PLONALD BRUMPFFFFFFF

>twitter.com/Fuctupmind/status/908163011793358848
BAHAHAHA

Biden was the iago to Obama's Jafar. Fuckin parrot needs to stfu.

only if kids are around

These faggots should just be thankful that Trump isn't draining the swamp.

If they whine enough or give him enough shit he might actually decide to go after them

His aren't watching.

Well, you see, you strategically spread fake news on the internet, but only in key swing states like Wisconsin, Florida, and Pennsylvania. This convinces the foolish herds of sweatpant-wearers who live there to vote for Kremlin-controlled candidate, giving him an electoral victory. All the while, you simultaneously arrange for the candidate that you hate to win the popular vote by a tally of three million. This is easily accomplished by spreading targeted fake news about how terrible the Kremlin-controlled candidate is to the internet machines in non-swing states. Any questions, Sasha?

Rural and suburban retards, etc.

I just saw Wile E Coyote get hit with an anvil. Enough. This has to stop. Our children are watching.

Checked and keked.

>underrated

cheked

>Biden Rex: What can I say, I never forget a kid.

lmao this is nothing but classic America's funniest home videos humor
what the fuck biden

IMPEACH
IMPEACH
IM... cough not enough energy to gon

>our children are watching

what...
what did he mean by this

No hockey sticks after the day of the rake user.

But you need to be 13 to have a twitter account. By 13 I was making dick jokes and unironically calling people nigger.

>I've never been affectionately touched by another person before without it being my uncle raping me

wew user, looks like you need a better family.

This same shit happened to my boyfriend's family in Mexico, where his uncle (a doctor) was massaging a nieces leg after she hurt it. Some waitress recorded him and now he's in prison for being a "pedo". Only had the one recording of him as evidence as well.

>By OVER 3 MILLION votes i might add.

just a reminder that our founding fathers expressly made sure that the U.S. would not be a pure democracy

Also,
>gibs me dat

Meanwhile Trump has celebrities threatening to kill him every week, and the only time it got out of hand was with Kathy Griffin. Which she isnt even sorry for