Russia=superpower by 2030

>most rich people per capita
>birthplace of famous inventors
>was a solid empire through most of history
>no gay rights
>already spend 100 of billions on making high-tech tanks to more easily compete with West
>some people ride bears to work
>praised by Varg Vikernes and Richard Spencer
>strong and unpredictable economy
>making domestic cars
>white & Eurasian
>invented AK-47 so third world nations can achieve freedom
>almost 50% of families has a car and a PC with internet
>low national debt
>strategical partnership with Kazakhstan until 2050
>implementing economic plans from China
>exporting to Belarus and Armenia
>army uses homemade tanks
>industry based on exports and not on imports
>people wear modern clothes
>most people have mobile phones

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cOaRAvOs3wc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

more like no haha

Wanna know what Cuckmany will be by 2030?

>people wear modern clothes
Can confirm, am wearing adidas tracksuit

I want this with all my heart but I really have no idea how all the corruption by Putin and friends can be wed out. It's too deep, the only way is to burn it all and build a country from scratch.

comfy

gopnik live, best live

I visited your country a year ago and I met some really friendly, welcoming, hardworking people. Of course that can't be said for most of the country, but I got the feeling that you guys have a lot more potential than you think. Just think of all the resources in your huge country waiting to be exported.

Unfortunately, Putin is the kind of leader that most russians want. Traditional, isolated and - most importantly - not to be replaced until shot to death. His influence in the country is big.

Aside from the inner politics, I think Russia would matter a lot more if they'd actually build up some decent diplomacy and stop fucking over old soviet states.

>most rich people per capita
>superpower
Kek, by this definition Ukraine and the Philippines are also superpowers. The Jew-libertarian delusion...

lol some ugly nigger makes a harem in Russia

HERE COMES ADMIRAL KUSNETSOV!

TOOOT TOOOOOOT

>World power

Nothing sugests that so far.

Only thing the US and Germany will be doing by 2030 is non-caucasian population explosion and ass-fucking faggotry. The onyl missiles theyll be firing is the ones they insert into their anusses. East Europe and Russia will rise. It's easy to tell. They'll rise at least until they let the degenerate fucks run their establishments. The day they turn into majority ass-fucking degenerates is th3 day theyll fall too.

youtube.com/watch?v=cOaRAvOs3wc

adds some spice to the show

>strong and unpredictable economy
Oh man, almost died laughing on that one.
>Hello sir, can I interest you in UNPREDICTABLE ECONOMY? They call it superpower stronk!

Kremlinfags need to go. Now. Leave.

Russia's been a world power since the 60s. their nuclear armament is something to recognize

>Russia=superpower by 2030
Superpower implies some moral authority. Totalitarian dictatorships and kakistocracies never rise above regional menace, much less "superpower". Russia's only plan to accomplish this is a Kremlin disinformation campaign to demoralize and destabilize the West with a series of false narratives and Putinbot web brigades.

We're on to you.

In all honesty, Russia is a great country. Shit to live in, but then so is Scotland, and that's only 300 miles from me. To visit there is nowhere better.

>almost 50 of people have a car and a pc with internet connection

AHAHAHAHAHA since when is this an accomplishment, let alone it's only 50% of the population.

>strategical partnership with Kazakhstan

My fucking sides a shithole cooperates with another even bigger shithole

The average russian makes $700 a month.

Per capita is bullshit for a corrupt country like Russia, most of their billionaires are criminals.

In fact, they funnel most of their money into Cyprus to launder it.

Russia is an oil company pretending to be a government, it will never become a superpower. Its people lack the will and its government lacks the fortitude, as it is far easier to be corrupt and make billions than to actually do something that is good for Russia and good for the world, despite how hard it is.

that's pretty perfect

can confirm, squatting in tracksuit rn