Animation turning to shit

WHY IS THERE SO MUCH CG IN ANIME NOW? It's fucking annoying and looks terrible every time. I might as well be watching Transformers at this point it's becoming so out of hand.
Pic related, thought it would be good but stopped watching because it was all CG

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1f1X7pvoYM8
youtube.com/watch?v=efCyBSOIwhg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

because it's cheaper

>caring about graphics more than plot
Kill yourself.

You're like ten years late, nigger.

Ajin looked fucking amazing.

It can look really good but it's so circumstantial it's just not worth it. youtube.com/watch?v=1f1X7pvoYM8

>what is production value
I don't care about the graphics more. Completely CG animation is fucking ugly and makes it unwatchable. Its a lazy cheap way to pump out shows and youngfaggots like you eat it up.

Fuck off, newfag.

That's a bit far, it looks good for cg but sub-par for what can be done without cg

>youngfaggots

>likes cg in anime
yes you are a youngfaggot

Another good example youtube.com/watch?v=efCyBSOIwhg

>youngfaggot

>is unaware of the spicy new youngfaggot meme
underagedb& leave

Friendly reminder there is nothing wrong with completely CG shows like Ajin provided they are at a decent framerate. The problem is with regular shows that try to force in CG because they are too lazy to draw shit, creating a visual disconnect

It feels bland and the characters and settings are lifeless. It feels like I'm watching a show on Cartoon Network

>graphics
>I don't care about animation in my animated series
Why not just watch a live action series or read a book? You can find better stories there than you ever could in anime as well.

>Why not just watch a live action series or read a book? You can find better stories there than you ever could in anime as well.
Not really, you just find more bullshit for "mature"fags.

Why should anyone care about the animation in a Japanese anime?

CG isnt actually cheaper but faster

Because all the good 2D animators are being hoarded by older studios like Sunrise, Bones, I.G, Madhouse, Kyoani etc. When they die off 2D anime skills probably go with them

Pure CG anime is still rare anyway. I still very much prefer 2D but CG can look fine when done right (problem is right now a lot of CG still looks rather crap).

Also, having an irrational hatred for anything CG won't help things.

why so mean??

I know the feel mate, things that should have been preserved in old anime weren't.