The Absolute STATE of Britain

liveleak.com/view?i=36f_1505675544

I'm horrified at what this country has become.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vwTCJx9HoiA
itv.com/news/2017-09-14/far-right-group-in-scotland-could-become-second-neo-nazi-organisation-in-britain-to-be-banned/
youtube.com/watch?v=_XuPHrJElBk
youtube.com/watch?v=glRbKOahBrY
twitter.com/Sporf/status/907931339915218944
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abdul_Karim_(the_Munshi)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yeah but imagine how boring life would be without all these diverse people walking around.

wake me up

Crayons factory would go bankrupt.

>
this is what happens when you allow women and manlets on your police force

Wow...
What a hero. I hope the Queen knights him for standing up against our white oppressive elite.

BASED

He dropped so many redpills.

FUCK TRUMP AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

youtube.com/watch?v=vwTCJx9HoiA

I was praying that article didn't mention Birmingham. But, of course, it did.

Fuck I hate what my city has become.

Blame Churchill for all of this. Mosley was right.

40,000 jihadis and the government spends all of their time trying to arrest 6 guys in scotland that pick up litter and playfight in the woods.

itv.com/news/2017-09-14/far-right-group-in-scotland-could-become-second-neo-nazi-organisation-in-britain-to-be-banned/

youtube.com/watch?v=_XuPHrJElBk

Dont you have to pass some test to be a police in UK? Physical test?

I mean also those women there seems to do absolutely nothing just standing around costing tax money, KEK

Guys don't kick us out. We are allies in an upcoming British-Muslim conflict. Also, who is gonna take care of your toilets?

Hahahaha get FUCKED
East Midlands ftw!

>Refusing to participate will be branded as racist
>Written in comic sans

>the absolute state of the British "police"

>woman cop in high heels does absolutely nothing

Aren't diversity qoutas great?

Wouldn't even think about it pole-bro.

NOP are active here and keep pakis out. I also shop in polish shops instead of paki stores now.

RULE SHARIA,
SHARIA RULE THE WAVES

I'm more annoyed that my taxes are paying for some fat arsed cunt who can't even wear proper shoes for her job.

>We tortured some folks.

White Sharia when?
youtube.com/watch?v=glRbKOahBrY

Birmingham was always a shithole, mate. In fact, all of the midlands is.

lol it sure would be interesting to watch him try this on American police.

ENOUGH

>exposed skin
>elevated heel

what the fuck britain

>Quoting Robert Mugabe
She HAS to be a troll. What a stupid woman.

yup! the muzzie may have genuine sentiments about the White goy financing, fighting and dying in Jew Rothschild wars, but even the Muzz isn't as infuriating as the quasi-male Femistasi gatekeepers that just need a quick pull on their necks with piano wire

There used to be a strength test requirement for the police but they had to remove it because women failed the test disproportionately

on a similar note, that false rape claimant was only sentenced today because the victim of the false rape claim was a muslim. i have never, ever heard of a conviction for false rape claims in this country before today.

even in the case the justice system works as it should, it displays a bias toward anarcho-tyranny.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

C U C K S
U
C
K
S

HE SHOULD HAVE JUST PAID FOR HIS BLOODY TV LICENSE!

In fairness the brits are helping the Yanks murder muslims. He has a point.
On the other hand the beardy guy being arrested probably just didnt want to pay for a pizza delivery or something lame like that.

>ARRGH YOU EXPECT ME TO PAY FOR INFIDEL PIZZA! I BET THERE IS PORK ON THIS!!!
You asked for sausage m8
>NO I DIDNT! NO I DIDNT! ALLAH ACKBAR!

That fucker wouldve been body slammed into a coma if that was in america

F

Honestly it feels like all this began with equal voting rights and just spiralled downwards from there.

They're gonna learn.

>Has become

Britain has always been trash. Everyone worth a damn does everything they can to escape. Britain was the Sick Man of Europe and the Perfidious Brit for centuries before this shit happened. This is just another form of the blight that is Britain.
The entire country needs to be nuked.

>"i see skin color"
>WTF RACIST
>"i don't see skin color"
>WTF RACIST

Fuck, England cucked again. Good thing thing they allowed outsiders to destroy Ireland and Scotland hundreds of years ago. Working out well.

>tfw not a bingbong

Even the wh*Te praised the BBC.
twitter.com/Sporf/status/907931339915218944

me too. it's really sad.

once a great country.

They need to turn it around

DELET THIS
Don't people know this is just PART AND PARCEL?

he was an Indian not a muslim

It's all coming your way soon enough burger. We're just a bit further ahead.

Sup Forums is so sensitive. Beardy loud muslim refuses to get in a car and shouts some shit, and makes some genuine points. We *are* killing muslims by the thousands, in pointless Jewish wars.

OMG BRITAIN IS FUCKED ITS OVER. Get a grip. I don't want people like him in my country but this is just pathetic.

>we are just a bit further ahead.

They are 50% white, what are you talking about you mongoloid

>Karim was born into a Muslim family at Lalitpur near Jhansi in 1863.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abdul_Karim_(the_Munshi)

Still Musshit.

I used to think it would be nice to visit Europe.

Now I'm not so sure.

best post

>these god damn white people kill billions of iraqis every year
>that's why we come to their countries to live

Central Europe is worth to see & it is safe here.

Yeah, everyone who doesn't support the neocon agenda is a paki. That's right.

Please fuck off back to the donald.

If you are black
visit Greece

It was always a shithole, but at least it was a white shithole.

It isn't more dangerous than living in the US, still.

>Talking shit about Arabs
Wallahi, who allowed her to talk like this? Immediate beating therapy is required.

Allah allah allah allah.

The mudshit needs to shut the fuck up and leave the country back to his muslim brothers so the west can bomb the shit out of them.

Don't you envy their solidarity though? If only white people had such a unifying doctrine, we wouldn't be in this mess. They actually fucking care about each other.

MIDF is out in full force i see

kek

>he has freedom of speech, let him talk!
Uh, this is the UK

It is islam that binds them together. With jews its judaism. The west has no dominant religion.

It's a fair point, is it not? You think Muslims would turn a blind eye to 1400 of their girls being raped? Whites are weak because we are fragmented; we've been taught to be individuals.

Islam isn't the answer, but we could use something similar.

I can't help but notice that 99% of these things seem to be in London.
Are all the mussies and liberals concentrated there? What is Britain like outside of London?

All the cities are shit, expensive towns and villages are really nice.

Why are they arresting that fag? I thought he was there to make your country great.

>anti-colonialist
>colonises the UK
>quoting mugabe
>calling us parasites

My almonds are sufficiently active.

>shows her face

Well la-dee-dah, look at this liberal trash over here.

well yea, policing is much easier when all you have to do is doss about on facebook and twitter looking for offensive material. Investigating terrorists is far too dangerous.

>freedom of speech
>uk
Never understood this meme. There is nothing even remotely approaching freedom of speech in the UK. The state has jailed people for saying uncomplimentary things about religion. Blasphemy laws in current year. Inquisition when?

Stop using our common law then you dumb nigger.

Horrible. Did the police apologize?

>I didn't know I couldn't kill, rape and sell drugs!
>I DIDN'T KNOOOOOOW
Judge:
>That ... sounds reasonable enough Are you sure he's a Muslim?! Ok then...aaahh... Free of charge!

Had been planning on travelling to this place for some time, but in recent years Ive decided just to stick to the US. They don't have shit like the Grand Canyon or Monument Valley anyways.

I miss that show. Remember Trump being one of the Jew producers?

>Midlands is a shithole

Not true. We have Birmingham and Leicester and Coventry, it's true, but our countryside is very comfy. Having said that, I am moving up North soon - half the kids in the next town along are coloured now, and in a few years they'll be flooding into my own. Counties up North are 97% white.

Your post is insufficiently peaceful and tolerant. Please report for re-education.

thank you based pole, we need to have daily britbong hate threads

What a tragedy. We are absolutely devastated. Please reconsider.

Pakistan was part of the former British India. They are basically Muslim poos.