There are probably only about 200 people here right now

>There are probably only about 200 people here right now.
>It's the same few threads every day ; KyoAni circlejerk, "Why is x so x", stalker threads, ect.
>No real discussion ever.
Is Sup Forums dying?

hownew.ru

ever since its inception

The fact that tumblr images are apparently OK means it is

>dying
It's already dead.

Now fuck off faggot.

Forgot to mention all the edgelords.

Only 200?
I thought that Sup Forums was the biggest anime board of the whole world japan aside.
That's not that much, I know some 1000 people forums

Sup Forums died with moot

This is Sup Forums's third death already. Every time I think it couldn't possibly get worse, Sup Forums dies again, and it does. This place will be funnyjunk tier by 2018, mark my words.

Who's moot?

Who are you?

You've noticed. I mean Sup Forums has done absolutely everything in its power to drive as many people away as possible lately so it's hardly surprising that people get tired of this fuck off to Sup Forums you can't post about x here culture. Also anime lately kind of bad. Sup Forums is basically a circlejerk over a few accepted franchises and goddammit people gonna get mad about random shit

According to stats I saw, Sup Forums is as popular now as it has ever been. Way more than 200 people. Some user can post the charts if they want, I don't have them.

But as a whole, Sup Forums is tiny compared to reddit. The days of Sup Forums being the king of the internet has been over for a long time.

Who cares?

Oooh is this the daily meta thread?

There are about 3 other meta threads up right now.

Mark Zuckerberg, the CEO of Google.

>implying amount of viewers equals importance
Much of the retarded stuff that gets popular widely on the web starts or is popularized here, and then trickles down. Not necessarily on Sup Forums though, and thank god for that.

>The "look at me I am such an oldfag thread"

Trying to hard/10

its already dead`

>Hates KyoAni circlejerk
>Uses a Kyoani image

Know who's part of the problem?

Sup Forums died with neo-Sup Forums

Sup Forums is pretty much 50% tumblr at this point. The only thing warding off a complete takeover are loli posting, moe posting and the occassional threads for unpopular seasonal shit.

>Rec threads are acceptable now(See the OPT)
>Fujo scum are accepted and ruin potentially good threads (Osomatsu)
>Elitest attitude is gone (Aren't called out for VLC, Commie,etc)
>Generals

Even shitposting on Sup Forums is non-existant, its like people started taking the bait seriously enough it made shitposting boring.

thank god for lolis

It's time for another split, but I don't expect newmoot do do anything useful.

>ok
it gets called out everytime nigger
this isn't co

literally nothing wrong with commie

>commie
>bad
spot the IRC falseflagger

It's get called every time, faggot. Unless it's post-ironic humor.

Commie is shit.

I don't know which Sup Forums you're browsing, because none of that is true except for what happened to the Osomatsu threads.

That's because 99% of internet users are social network shitters and most Sup Forums posters are lying faggots who actually use facebook, tumblr and reddit all the time and Sup Forums is just used when they are bored from time to time and they mostly just use it for shitposting and other shit they don't want to say on their non-anonymous shit boards.

this is bait of course but
>there are people on this site right now who have never heard of moot

You do know Commie thinks that the people who actually download their subs are fucking retarded, right?

>i'm back on Sup Forums for summer vacation!
You obviously haven't been here recently

>Fujo scum.
>Ruining potentially good threads.
Literally why does Sup Forums hate us so much? You do realize a waifuposter is more likely to derail a thread with his "what do her feet smell like" bullshit than a fujo, right?
You can't even have a good Eva thread without people going all red vs. blue.

This whole thread is really hilarious. Falseflagging this much.

Show me 5 instances from this week then faggot

They should auto-ban anyone with facebook-cookies and block all filthy phoneposters.

why was hibikek soo fucking shit?

Also gotta love shit like this
Great anime discussion guys.

give me one reason to ban phoneposters and i'll take it to the big guy

Report it if you think it breaks the rules.

I'm not sure what are you trying to say here, because Sup Forums was at its worst when few butthurt retards posted moe, waifu or loli imagedumps and complained when mod banned them.

I sure hope so.

I never understood why. What's so great about reddit that everybody prefers it over here? This isn't even a troll question, I actually tried using it for some time but everything about that board was just so shit and unclear and since people aren't anonymous everything will turn into some drama someday, this shit was one of the main reasons why I stopped using forums 2007.

In two words it's post quality. They never bother to write longer posts because it takes too much time without a proper keyboard, and their also just casually browsing while commuting or sitting in a lecture or some such shit. You can often see some terrible threads and posts being made, and sure enough after looking at the filename, it's another phoneposter. Also very often ask for source instead of lurking.

true memetic power, the richard dawnkins kind
same reason why we had the 06 boom

Not him, but do mods have some report blacklist or they just don't care? I've been reporting shit for years and I think the only thing that I've ever seen banned after my report was Daiz and his marketing.

It's Sup Forums culture. You can always go back to Sup Forums.

I do but the mods are always too busy pursuing their personal vendettas.

>>There are probably only about 200 people here right now.
I can tell you for sure that the number is far higher. For reference 8/a/ is slow as balls and has around 300-400 users. In relative to speed and traffic I'd say Sup Forums probably has users in the tens of thousands.
However Sup Forums is dead because of how many new people this shithole got in the past 3 years specifically. Sup Forums in 2012 even with SnK cancer was still bearable, but nowadays the influx cancer from /u/, Sup Forums and Sup Forums ruins the discussion in almost every topic thread.
I've seen instances where nobody points it out in threads, especially since there have been so many crossies coming from there for the fujoshit and shoujo series.
/r/anime usually gets in the thousands of unique active lurkers, but Sup Forums easily gets more that regularly come here. Sup Forums is possibly more notable then /r/anime nowadays, but reddit is less controversial but knowing that lizard Hiroyuki this will change soon.
A guy who works at google who sold our data in 2015.
I agree with the generals, as well as the horde of tripfags they attract now. Sup Forums really needs to either enforce the avatarfagging/tripfagging rule or make Sup Forums forced user already because its been abused for far too long.
Oh please like you didn't ruin Osomatsu threads forever with your homosexual bullshit. However I agree that imagedump posters should fuck off too if they post without contributing to a discussion, but they still aren't as bad as you or the y/u/rifaggots. Fuck all of you, take your garbage back to your designated fetish and imagedump board.

Sup Forums has 1 mod and about 16 jannyman

>its Sup Forums culture
>t. cancer who started here after 2009

No, Sup Forums culture was all about off color humor, in depth jokes that only a true Sup Forumsnon would understand, and good quality OC.

I feel the opposite, it feels like most of what I report actually gets deleted sooner or later. I doubt they have blacklisted you, but it could be that you report things that nobody else does. I'm pretty sure things that get reported by many people is more likely to get noticed.

Dude, if anything that's /jp/ culture.

I'd come to Sup Forums more often but I haven't been hanging out if there's not a currently airing show I'm keeping up with. And that's been kind of the case for a few seasons.

How do you spot them if they don't have tumblr filenames?

It's most likely that mods just don't know what belong where anymore. Half of the things on Sup Forums right now is straight out /jp/ shit or daily reposts.

res
filters
grammar on the post in question

>why is X so X
I think you mean "why is X so Y"

How times have changed, Sup Forums and Sup Forums are really popular these days. Sup Forums's almost caught up with us too, I remember the bard being much slower before baneposting.

Shit thread. Post moar rare kumiko

That image is why I'll always be grateful for Sup Forumss existence, it does a good job keeping the normalfags out but sadly nothing can be done about the shills.

Actually, Sup Forums is exactly where you'd want to go for /e/-tier garbage threads.

We didn't "ruin them forever". At most someone would post something about a certain ship they liked, someone would reply, and the thread would hit the post limit faster, big deal. All you have to do is ignore it.
Also, I think you could also say Osomatsu-san threads were ruined from the start, considering that it's just a silly comedy, and there wasn't that much to discuss in the first place.

Why is /k/ down twice?

This too. I totally forgot phonefuckers. Phonefans are usually the most generic types of casuals in the first place, their posts reek of QUALITY and they only watch shitty streams and dubs. Hell, I already hated how bad the image quality became ~5 years ago due to facebook and other sites. You barely see any pics that aren't 200p shit or full of artefacts on the internet.

Sup Forums is more oldschool, you don't get karma points, badges, and usernames. You don't have anything to show off here. People would rather get upvotes than stay an anonymous user. This is the generation of entitled special snowflakes, that's why.

And that's why we hate namefags here. Never forget that.

>co
Kill yourself.

>All you have to do is ignore it.
>hide those sections
>thread goes from 500 posts to 100
Might as well talk about it on a smaller chan then.

Damn, no wonder Sup Forums-shit is leaking everywhere.