Brit/pol/ - Anne Marie Waters edition

>Theresa May visits Canada for post-Brexit trade talks
unvis.it/bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-41301926

>Theresa May to offer EU £30billion in 'divorce payment'
unvis.it/dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4893874/Theresa-offer-EU-30billion-divorce-payment.html

>Govt to 'put pressure' on technology giants over terror
unvis.it/news.sky.com/story/govt-to-put-pressure-on-technology-giants-over-terror-11038367

>Year of terror: Timeline of ISIS attacks in Great Britain
unvis.it/rt.com/uk/403529-london-attack-tube-parsons

>Brexit fuels smuggling fears on the Irish border
unvis.it/news.sky.com/story/brexit-fuels-smuggling-fears-on-the-irish-border-11041595

>Parsons Green Tube bomb: Police still questioning suspects
unvis.it/bbc.co.uk/news/uk-41302284

>Police 'may work with paedophile hunters'

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_XuPHrJElBk
independent.co.uk/news/labour-draws-up-plan-to-renationalise-railways-1568038.html
archive.is/axolL
liveleak.com/view?i=36f_1505675544
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Muslims are based!

Reminder to join your local Nazis

youtube.com/watch?v=_XuPHrJElBk

>Lesbian
>potatonigger
>c*tholic
>feminist
>women
>commie

no thanks

I'll trade a wonderful Antifafu for a wonderful Natalia.

Based Corbyn enacting Venezuela policies on NEC

t. totally not MI5

>Meatheaded LARPers
Ew

Any trustworthy butchers in Aberdeen to buy minced beef from?

A Classic

>AMW
>an Irish LGBTQXYZ progressive trying to become leader of a Right-wing British party

>meaning that the colours with the "fingerprints" of absolute red and absolute blue exist.
But what if I interpret your red fingerprint as blue, and your blue one as red? What if what is red to you feels like blue to me?

>It's an autistic shitposter thinks he has a valid opinion episode

I'm the lad who wrote the paper for úni on the paki rape gangs.

Apparently im being reprimanded for racial hatred

Shit, wrong person. Ignore that, Mr Meaty Man
It was meant for

>He still thinks that the Corbynistas are any better than the Blairites

Literally no difference.

Hi lads.

Post proof or GTFO

I mean, they're both horrendous options, but at least it'll be possible to distinguish between the Tories and Labour again with Corbyn's wing in control

Fuck off how am i supposed to get proof i had to see one of the higher ups

>tfw you do this with your last fag at 3 in the morning and light it

who is this semen demon

STOP POSTING MY FUTURE WIFE!!!

Mia Malkova

>t. reverse image search

She has a point.

You guys treat me like shit.

GLOBALIST COUNTRIES ARE RICHER AND MORE DEVELOPED

FACT.

You may do. But even if you interpret the values as a different final product we will both associate that final product with the title "red" (or "blue"). This is why colour blind people can still point to things of specific colours, because even though they see it differently to us they can still distinguish it. (Mostly, depending on specific variation of blindness)

She's my current wife and there;s nthing you can do about it bich boi.

thx senpai

Money is the Devil's currency. Seize the means of production!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Remind me again, what difference is there between Blairite and Corbynista policy? Nationalised train seat reservations?

The only difference between the two factions is that the Blairites pretended to be solemnly ashamed of being linked to full communism, while the Corbynistas just hide their political extremism behind cringeworthy Stewart Lee-tier "irony". They're two cheeks of the same arse.

Economic riches < Spiritual riches

Is that the same nog that chimped out over white Finnish nurses in the 80s?

>Blairite and Corbynista policy?
Corbyn wants to nationalise everything and cut the army
Blairites are just focussed on more gibs and more migrants

Spiritual goods are technically economic goods, just not material ones.

She's not entirely wrong. Everyone who uses social media should be banned from voting.

yeah
shagged corbyn as well

Anyone going to watch thistle destroy rangers?

If you can use scarce means to achieve it then it is an economic good, a good that can have its value compared to other goods through the process of action.

ITS HAPPENING MURDOCH MURDOCH ON JEWTUBE TEENDING LIST..
THE ALT-RIGHT IS GROWING!! Generation Zyklon is not a meme

This website counts as social media.

You guys would be banned from voting too (good thing)

Is Sup Forums a social media? I don't understand where the boundary lies.

She looks like a council estate wheelie-bin on November 6th

SORRY FORGOT TO POST

>Is Sup Forums a social media
Yes
See

I haven't watched the game in years mate, fallen completely out of love with it. I suppose it might be a byproduct of being a lonely NEET cunt.

It's a meme. They do it ironically. They are, at best, Kekistani-tier civics.

I would consider it, antisocial media.

Corbyn might privately want to nationalise everything, but he hasn't said so (recently at least) and that's not the party policy. Besides, Blair cut the army too. And Corbyn also loves handouts for immigrants.
Again, I'm not seeing any real difference here. Maybe Corbyn wouldn't start another Iraq war but that's about as far as you can split them in practical terms.

>Saying that Corbyn is just as bad as Blair makes you a Blairite
This is your brain on fluoride.

I suppose it's better to have that trending that "16 ways to JAZZ UP your trans PENIS! - Buzzfeed".

Off to Firhill for thrills.

>This is your brain on fluoride.
>doesn't brush his toofs

wat?
the guy who owns sky?

>but he hasn't said so (recently at least)
The Labour manifesto this year had at least 3 things being privatised

Yeah, he has an alt-right cartoon channel

Black-pill them on current political parties

Sup Forums only becomes social media when you adopt a trip and/or start blogposting about your shitty life.
Otherwise scrawling on a toilet cubicle wall is "social media" too.

Er... this off Corbyns FB

T BOOTLIKA

You mean a bit like this:

independent.co.uk/news/labour-draws-up-plan-to-renationalise-railways-1568038.html

I hope you were up nice and early for your run.

Please archive
archive.is/axolL

I suppose you make a fair point. So I guess we can settle on a definition something like
>publishing content (text, video, audio, etc) in an open public online forum under a persistent username

Notice me senpai

>you don't get anywhere in british politics unless you do
I N T E L L E C T U A L

The Tories are about to renationalize the water utilities.

So what you're saying is that maybe Corbyn isn't really all that different from Blair or the Tories?

www.noticemesenpai.com/loveme

>still didn't notice me
Fucking ruthless.

>Your clicks belong to the Nords!

N-no slept in again. I'm going tomorrow though I promise

daily reminder: buy bitcoin for Britain.

went looking myself

Whether or not you agree with nationalisation, the railway by nature is something that should be nationalised to work correctly.

When TfL (gov owned london transport) took over rail in London the improvements were immediate and huge (new stock, electrification, staff on stations, complete refurbishment, new track). After years of privatisation like the rest of the UK the damage was incredible - because the goal was to provide the minimum level of service and maintenance and make the most profit. The difference with nationalisation is the service becomes the goal everyone works towards rather than profit, and all profit from tickets is directly reinvested rather than going into shareholders pockets for doing fuck all.

It's okay. I slept in too.

No. Renationalizing the water utilities and rail networks might actually make economic sense, whereas Corbyn wants to nationalize EVERYTHING. Which doesn't really

Here a reminder that women should be in the kitchen and that diversity hires are morally, evolutionary, economically and physically wrong.
liveleak.com/view?i=36f_1505675544

If Scottish Dawn was an English organisation I'd already be a membe. Need a decent English alternative.

To the op tho - imagine relying on a fucking literal dykes to get the country out of this mess. Ha.

Not till it drops to $2400

Going to get up at 5:30 tomorrow what about you?

Scottish dawn are comprised of the absolute worst of Scotland

Check out NS131

NS131 is a chav graffit gang not a propper movement you can join

Atleast they care user, atleast they love their land and people. Judge them how you life, if you wish, but you can't judge them ill when it comes to how they love their own.

Hi everyone!

>Atleast they care user, atleast they love their land and people. Judge them how you life, if you wish, but you can't judge them ill when it comes to how they love their own.
>implying

How? Seems like my kind of group desu

I've been in touch briefly with them, seem like sound lads. Does SD vouch for them?

not an argument

Bunch of angry toothless cunts. Don't idealize them

As soon as I moved down Uni, I got called for Jury Service. I'm only 20, what's it like?

Wasn't making one

Probably about the same desu : )

I do not know. I should tell you that I am not affiliated with SD or any other groups and therefore cannot speak for them.