Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V

New episode SOON.

Other urls found in this thread:

desustorage.org/
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=49255757
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Not twins in the OP

One job.

Yurifags are the cancer of Sup Forumsrc-v.

Xth for bueno

What are they doing?

is common~

Playing innocently.

a cake~

>thread has just started and the fujos are already going at it

ajajaja

Best cards

Wrong picture, user.

synchro jigen

you're both closeted homosexuals
you're a fat fujo
Prove me wrong.

Nope. This is the best card.

this is the only correct answer

Nope, THIS is the best card.

How do the fruit magicians fare against other decks and what tier is it?

See the wiki larvae moth tips section

Close, but no cigar.

They belong in the pet deck pin with pure Elemental Hero decks, They rely on you constantly having spell cards in your hand, your opponent being dumb enough to attack you with them out and having at least 1 Kiwi at all times. The only really good one is Choco and Berry because of their search effects

*psychically fucked up

What a shame. I kind of want to use mages again and they would have made for a nice theme.

Hey, that's YGO for ya, go meta or go home. Funny how all of their protagonist's aces get powergap'd with each new series except Yuma. Utopia is god.

I'm guessing Yuya would be a great baker

Technically, until Lightning, the only ones who cared about Utopia where people trying YOLO Change Tactics decks.

a stream link please?

You're about eight hours early, user.

desustorage.org/
If you don't like that one, I have a few tumblr ones
Cardgamesonwhatnow
Tasteslikeciel
Voicesofchaos (if he's back on again, he wasn't there last week)

time left?

7 hours and 40 minutes I believe

So when is Yuri gonna kidnap Yuzu anyway? Pesky bracelet-kun is always getting in the way.

>Yuri:Fuck. It's that annoying guy again.

Can't blame bracelet, it knows who the best boy to stay.

>best boy
You mean Yuya then, because it ported Yugo and Yuri away from the subway station.

>no cape/jacket
cmon familia

We've got about 6 or 7 hours before the episode airs, have we finished playing the guessing game of what old archetype Allen will use? Lots of people banking on Trains, one person banking on Gagagas and one person banking on a new archetype all together. honestly, I'm thinking the kids get their asses kicked for around half the episode and then Sawatari and Gon come before they can be carded and the episode ends with them both being taken out.

The duel between them and Yuya/Yuto/Shun is most definitely a two parter so it could be the kids being kicked around for the whole episode and losing just as Gon and Shingo show face so they can end it on a dramatic screenshot of Gon and Shingo's faces vs the twisted evil looking faces of the siblings. You know, kinda like how the duel with Kaito ended with Yuya looking at a very pissed off Kaito?

Who is having a birthday? Yuya?

Post your cutest couple.

wonder how's the guy who got this card doing? would he sell it someday?

Idk why academia didn't just kidnap kids from the slumps in the synchro dimension and made more soldiers that way.

They could have recruited fusion that way, and wouldn't have to kidnap rin

IMA

KOSO

His surname is the same as Anna's, his shirt has a railroad track design, and he dresses like a rail hobo from the old west.

If it's not Trains it'd better be Infernities, but I'm pretty sure people are fucking sick of 5Ds references at this point. This is of course assuming it's not just a brand new deck entirely.

HITOTSU

I just realised bracelet-kun never teleported Yuya away. In both occasions in episode 37 and 93(which wasn't his dimension). Can it even teleport him?

NI

ONOREEE DEKEIDO !

>Yfw it's a rollerblade archetype
He's not going to get a new archetype, it's obvious he's going to get carded eventually. Yuya has to get his heelies somehow.

It's brand new archetype.
TRAMS

If you think about it, Academia wants HITOTSU NI to happen in all dimensions. Could the freeing of HITOTSU NI be what R/Leo be wanting as a result of the Arc Area Project?

ouch

The way this artist draws Yuya is so cute.

It's likely that Yuya and Yuzu are linked, so bracelet-kun won't port the Husbando away.

I could dig either of these.
It's a JET SET RADIO archetype

It also beeps when DRAGONS shit is happening to him.

It could be, except he gives no shits whatsoever about the Yuus. He never mentions them, Yuri is probably the only person who really had any clue that there were other same-faced teens. It's more likely the Ruri's bracelets are what he's interested in, Yuzu seemed to be oddly unable to take it off or destroy it.

You need to try to not draw Yuya cute

Will we ever have a scream from Yuya as gut wrenching as the one he let out when Hikage got carded? I mean, it sounded like he was got stabbed.

Is this still cute?

I feel the bracelets are the dimensional keys that are needed to reunite the dimensions, but they also keep HITOTSU NI sealed up and keep the pieces from meeting up and reuniting.

Yes.

No, seriously, this artist is great. He draws great candies, too.

Won't happen at all at this point.

It's worth noting that the bracelets tend to deal with Hitotsu Nii differently depending on the situation

If there's just two Yuus near each other - Harmless Teleportation

If the Yuus are beginning to merge - giant ass uppercut to the ceiling

If the Yuus have ALREADY merged - Well, have you ever seen the end of evangelion?

>evangelion
Pretty sure Yuya has already ripped Shinji's guts out 30 episodes ago.

Can the Ruris merge into one?

>There will be another scene of these two desperately reaching for each other calling each other's names.

I imagine that's the point of Leo's doomsday machine

NEVER FORGET

What's the website?

i don't get it

>Toonami using Fanart for an anime thumbnail.

This was an official tv listing for the show.
They used fan art as the picture.

reminds me of the Ben 10 sticker

"I'm dying, take my roller skates"

"um, okay..."

>people still watch ygo after season 0

>people still watch One Piece post-timeskip

>after season 0
>le dark n edgy yugi lol xD
nice meme

>he would rather watch a kid's show about card games with the campiest shit

Yuya and Yuto fucking lose it and Shun has to teach them about NAKAMA

even season 0 toned down a lot of the violence, just stick with the manga you pleb

>tfw no Yu irl

Source user

What does having 10 Speed Counters do again?

I know 4 lets you deal 800 damage, while 7 lets you draw one card.

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=49255757

Destroy 1 card on the field.

This pleases the dark gawdz

Thank you

Dericious candy

Is Sora's cream really necessary for a cake?

It is always neccesary. Even when there is no cakee

thats some pretty accurate fan art however

and by accurate i mean style and character design wise not subject matter wise

>tfw the yus will never pet soft solid-3d vision monsters

>tfw the yus have a better chance of that happening to them than you

Dark Magicians vs Blue-Eyes, Blue-Eyes comes out on top easily

Elemental Heroes vs Cyber Dragons, Cyber Dragons easily shit on them.

Stardust Synchrons vs Red Demons, Red Demons vastly outclass them in speed and effects.

Syllable/Utopia vs Galaxy. Galaxys already have 3 dragons on the field but Utopia Lighting shits on every single one of them.

Performapals vs DDD. DDD for the win. Performapals may be fast but without other decks to leach off of like Dracoslayers and Performages they don't hold a candle to the D.

How sad is that? 5 series and only Yusei outclassed his 3000 attack wielding rival before he got all that new support that completely destroys everything he's got.