WHY ARE WOMEN SO FUCKING GROSS?

wpbf.com/article/jogger-nicknamed-the-mad-pooper-wanted-for-defecating-in-front-yards/12273141

Other urls found in this thread:

unv.is/deadspin.com/a-jogger-dubbed-the-mad-pooper-is-terrorizing-colorad-1818521863
youtube.com/watch?v=Q-QV5zCNyKk
youtube.com/watch?v=3mILARKuqbs
youtube.com/watch?v=Pvkk_Tce0Kc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Colorado Springs, CO —

>A Colorado neighborhood is working to stop a jogger who keeps defecating in the front yards of houses — even in front of children.

>"I was like 'are you serious? Are you really taking a poop right here in front of my kids?' And she was like 'Yeah...sorry,'" homeowner Cathy Budde said.

>She says it wouldn't be that big of a deal, if it was just that one time.

>Budde says other people have come forward to report they have seen the same woman relieve herself outside a local Walgreens and in other yards.

Bizarre behavior for a European-American female. Maybe she has a health issue.

She's probably single, 30+ and the finest roast beef this side of the butchery.

unv.is/deadspin.com/a-jogger-dubbed-the-mad-pooper-is-terrorizing-colorad-1818521863

POO

why is every other line of your post just a blank space?
are you retarded?
see how im not putting empty spaces between each line of my post?
try it some time retard

>Mad Pooper

Should be Roastie Plopper.

Lol

I

Just

Didn't

Feel

Deleting

My

Spaces

After

Pasting

I bet she shits and pisses like a cow on a flat rock.

Look at all these Americlaps afraid of a little poopoo
I lived in Berlin for a year, every night was a fresh hell of heroin shits on every corner. It gets much much worse.

Can we get our poop together please? A few more of these posts and Pajeets are going to think they just can post here without hiding their flags.

deport her to india

You get constipated by using heroin, so I highly doubt your story.

>"Yeah...sorry"

DESIGNATED
SHITTING
PARKS

What started in Wal-Mart now flows outside to the parks.

you have clearly never known a junkie, 10 seconds into 'i need muh fix' that will start shitting themselves

when I was in uni the freshman dorms had signs in front of every trash bin reminding the broads not to dispose of their used tampons in them. The bathrooms had similar signs in all the stalls reminding them not to flush their tampons. They still did.
>t. work/study as a janitor during undergrad

>They now shart on the park

giv poopy gf

Can't hardly blame her, she probaby gets up and goes jogging before her daily shit. Sometimes I am working and a shit comes quick and strong, prompting a quick bathroom run. Especially after my cigarette and coffee

Cultural appropriation

Proton shakes and jogging make you have to poo.
t. pooping right now.

>Proton
Do you shit plasma beams?

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=Q-QV5zCNyKk

It's a /fit/ meme, dip.

>one time wouldt be a big deal

pissing in your own fenced in back yard isnt a big deal. A stranger casually taking a shit in your front yard is a big deal. Unless they are having an unforseen extrme emergency is it permisible even than while you may not hold it against them personally its still a big deal.

>not supposed to throw them away
>not supposed to flush them
What are they supposed to do with them?

Not to defend this behaviour, but sometimes people who run get the runner's shits. It happens during marathons sometimes.

As someone with a scat fetish this is pretty fucking hot.

These people are getting for free what some pay a lot of money for.

Why doesnt she carry those dog poop bags with her and pick it up?

ok which scat model is this?
goddess ryan?
veronica steam?
alexa?

Idk what your talking about his post was formatted fine for me. Fuck off trying to impose your opinion on others

Put them in a designated place away from the views of normal people so they are not repulsed the the stench and exposed to catching stds.

>Chinks do it, burgers call them sickos
>Burgers do it
>Maybe she has a health issue.

bbbbrrrraaaaappppppp

SPLOT

THE POOPING BANDIT

Why isn't she arrested?

No excuse.

If you shit in my yard you're getting the stun gun and eating all the eggs.

Who's your favorite models

I love this show.

>Americans

youtube.com/watch?v=3mILARKuqbs

Pussypass

it seems to me that this has to do more about being american than being a woman

youtube.com/watch?v=Q-QV5zCNyKk

I think I know who this is. Not personally but I may have seen a couple of her videos before. Oh man if she actually got caught from this that would be hilarious. Also sad cause she may stop making videos of her pooping.

Underrated

Many chinks do it so often and are caught on camera even. 1 post of 1 European American doing it. Notice the difference you retarded fuck?

Which model is it user

1 subscriber to Shitted.com verified.

They are closing down shopping malls lately.

>go jogging
>get all worked up and sweaty
>feel the bowel movements
>go find a nice meadow and pull your pants down
>feel the breeze cooling off your sweaty ass
>drop some poop right there on the grass, the natural way
>continue running
It feels really good, seriously. It's orgasmic. Really makes you feel this really pleasant and comfy sensation. You have to try it to understand it. Not in someone's yard, though, just find some spot on the city outskirts or near a dog park.

I'd have to say Pooalexa is pretty high up there. It is a shame she got knocked up and seemed to have taken all of her videos down. I can;t find anything of hers anymore.

SecretLover is another one I absolutely love. She kind of reminds me of my ex and she has a nice ass and does creative stuff when she shits.

Santara is another amazing actor. If there was any doubt a model was only doing scat for the money and not for the pleasure this was not it. You can tell she absolutely loves scat play and gets turned on so much when she shits.

There are other minor ones I loved but I dont remember the names of at the moment.

Wait what? She makes videos of her pooping on the jog trail? For what reason? How did you stumble on to them...or did you seek them out? I'm very confused.

The Board went to shit. It started with Moot becoming an FBI informant.
In the old days the Mad Pooper would have received 10,000 Pizzas by now.
user will learn the identity of the Shitter Queen when it is reported on CNN

I dont think I know her name. I just know that I have seen similar vidoes of a girl filming herself shitting seemingly every time she is in the middle of jogging. Like she is all hot and sweaty. But this news site says she shits in peoples yards whereas the videos I am thinking of, she just shits off in some near buy woods or bushes. Could be a funny coincidence though. And I think she had a very feint wisconson or Minnesota accent.

But what if you close on a daisy? Aren't you trapped?

Don't worry I've seen a pregnant video of her shitting. She looks god awful now

SL is cool but I really think she's mentally crazy..

I know who you're taking about. She has also done bathroom messing as well if I'm thinking of the same girl

Like I said it may just be a coincidence. She could be someone else. But I remember searching on some scat site and came accross a video of a woman needing to shit in the middle of her run

So sad to see such a perfectly petite body like hers go to waste.

And yeah I kind of thought that too about SL. Something about her comes off as ever so slightly unhinged. Her videos are still good all the same.

Whoa you guys are like twin sisters, except with dicks

It's definitely not Ryan, she's way to fat now for that to be her. It may be PooAlexa, but if I had to guess it would be CosmicGirl.

More proof that Americans aren't white and Russians and Europeans are superior

Oh I just remembered

Fucking loverachelle. Her fucking ass is so perfectly huge and shapely in all the right ways. That woman is a miracle to the universe.

Your post is unreadable garbage.

If I saw someone shitting on my property I would probably boot them in the head.

I should've clarified. The signs in front of the bins were in the hallways. The bathroom bins next to the janes (female toilet) didn't have a sign saying not to dispose of them, the implication being that this bin next to the shitter was the place to dispose of them. However, these bins were used by the Mexicans to dispose of their used asswipe so the tampons never found their way there.

Someone post the Blood Mushrooms story!

Someone should lay in wait for her to shit in her yard, then pull a shotgun when she squats. That last poo will be a big one as she lets loose from fear.

has she ever made a outdoor shitting vid?

or maybe we need to wait a few weeks to see who comes out with a yard shit vid haha

>kamen rider

I too have cleaned public restrooms before. Women are fucking gross.

man i wish, that would be golden

>heroin shits
>constipation
That's what makes them worse. They've been fermenting in the colon for days

i'll keep an eye on the scat sites as well

>heroin shits

I want to know but also not.

>You get constipated by using heroin

That's what I thought.

And no one used a hose on this stupid bitch? Get off my lawn, bitch!
youtube.com/watch?v=Pvkk_Tce0Kc

sometimes jogging can knock the doodies loose

she should just do a good weeklong cleanse and get all that compacted doody out and put it in a toilet like a normal person

I've peed and shit in the woods. Why doesn't she do that?