Niggers were Giants!!

WE WUZ GIANTZZZ N SHIIITTT
This is mind blowing they truly think this is true,fucking crazy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fFrLkNrATGA
simple.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrace_farming
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It was easier to build huge concrete steps like that then fill them with crappy wood steps for whatever use was needed at the time

>Our people WAS giants!!!
>We African Kings and Queens use to RULE the world

They Wuz Kaingzz but can't even write a simple sentence correctly

They were either kangz or master stone cutters and builders.

They found some moai like statues in Chiloe so I'm less worried about your tiny veiled racism thread.

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for your self, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life? How can you make a real difference in society, when the greatest extent of your capacity is to be out-organized by jews on social media?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Clear your mind of self destructive thoughts, and keep yourself focused on realistic goals. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That is very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life.

>White people was aliens and shhhiiiieeeettttt black people be ruining our space conquest and shhhiiiieeettttt

>Black people hated black people and discovered bleach to turn white, WHITE PEOPLE WAS BLACK AND SHIT

>tfw you realize Stonehenge was a table for giant niggers to play giant dominoes

>what is a terrace

can someone explain this

OOGA BOOGALOO ND SHHEERTTTT

so a nigger found a post with large steps, said nigger claims all niggers was kangs (kings) and giants the end

Is an irrigation system for farming you fucking retarded niggers dear god. You have top soil and seeds in each level and when rain comes it gets channeled and floods over the stairs.

holy fuck are they really this retarded?

Attack on Nigger

ok can someone explain the giant steps monument

We wuz nigphilimz n shiet

Perhaps their super negro scientists explained physics to them showing how humans can only grow so tall before their knees collapse and legbones shear so they stopped being giants.

Post under says it's just for farming makes sense desu

woops fucked up

Its better to have the giants steps for a more stable structure, also can be folled with wood and dirt for agriculture.

WE WUZ GIANTS

we white devulz lied so much to dem. Dey must open dem eyes

Did you know that white man changed vanilla into white even though is actually black?

sheit

HOLY SHIT THEN THAT MEANS EASTER ISLAND IS A FOSSIL BED

Underrated. Made me lol

WE WUZ VANILLA ICE CREAM AND SHEEIT

If you put that much vanilla bean into ice cream you would vomit.

W

E

kek
>Monte
>Negro.

kek

R A R E F L A G

also Black Roots Science is fucking hilarious for the amount of dumb niggers who think it's true. Try trolling them sometimes, they're completely unionic.

WE WUZ NEPHILIM N' SHEEIT

The giant fossilized tree thing was actually a good watch.

youtube.com/watch?v=fFrLkNrATGA

>your tiny veiled racism thread.

Niggers, niggers, niggers, niggers, niggers niggers niggers.

Still too thin?

they're so comical in their utter stupidity.

What did you expect? When smartphones became a trend and 85 IQ people started to post their opinions on the interwebs.

its so strange to watch people so incredibly ignorant of things.

how can you confuse stepped farming plateaus for stairs built for giants?

what are these subhumans going to do when all the white people leave?

It looks like 7 or 8 of them at most.Now it there are something like 1000 steps that would indeed be mysterious,but the number is obviously much tinnier

For those asking what this is actually for:

simple.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrace_farming

Take the Easterpill: Them head statues have fucking bodies.

>we wuz giients n shiet
>posts picture of giant Caucasian skull.

>2017
>not understanding ceremonial stairways for "the gods" and shit.
>Thinking they were for ANYBODY to actually walk on.

>we were the the giants
>the secret waz hidden by the govermentz

i refuse to believe that the majority of people posting this believes it. maybe a few idiots do, but the rest are just shitposting among themselves.

>The Jewish and pale man has kept our eyes SHUT.

Woke af.

I ate black vanilla ice cream this summer.
It was normal vanilla ice cream colored with charcoal - pitch black.

If you used that much bourbon vanilla to make ice cream black, it would taste horrible and be unaffordable.

>what are these subhumans going to do when all the white people leave?

Jerk themselves off until they all start to die en-masse.

>random click to 10 minutes in

"We had a theory that trees were programmed to keep data from everything on the planet and save it on the information portal on their carbon fiber."

Saved myself an hour right there.

It's a little ironic that farming equipment wouldn't be able to understand the concept of terrace farming

that's too technical for the Bantu African to understand. Nigbabwe is a prime example of Negroid agricultural achievement and understanding.

>"WE WUZ GIANTZ N SHEEEIT"
>posts picture of Caucasian skull

>born early 1900s
>teen by 1912
>would have been a max of 12

lololol

Stay woke, my kemet brothers.

im ok with this

i would hope they would know this simple fact, but alas, they are too stupid to understand.

That's native american not african

Do nig nogs really believe they created egyptian civilization?

>ok can someone explain the giant steps monument
there like normal steps but bigger for (((giants)))

Anyone have the picture of white eyes and hair next to black eyes and hair?

There are plenty of Afrocentrics who claimed Native Americans as being originally Black.

Then why didn't we change chocolate

Why do wypipo hate kangz so much?

Did you just steal my post word for word. O_o

Fantasize for a moment that you have nothing in your history to be proud of, your people have never done a Goddamn thing for the world, your races crowning achievement in the history of the world was to be farm equipment for superior races, your entire continent you've existed on since the dawn of time was taken and chopped up by every race and country that ever found it until they felt so bad about raping you dry they just GAVE IT BACK.

Now imagine you're too stupid to understand this.

That's what it's like to be a nigger.

HAHAHAHAHA
I've been to that museum in Mexico and both the people and those stone faces look 100% asian to me.

This.

Why the fuck would you claim Vanilla, when you could just go with chocolate being so fucking superior.

literally everything. I'm not even joking, they try to claim basically anything and everything as their own history.
WE WUZ KANGS
WE WUZ JEWZ
WE WUZ ROMANS
WE WUZ GIANTS
WE WUZ EGYPTIANS
WE WUZ MUHAMMAD
WE WUZ JESUS

Terrace farming?

Yes.

Even though.... Pic related.

So how exactly were tiny white cavemen able to overthrow and enslave kings, queens, pharoahs and giants?

that feel no giant black gf

Hello fellow tards let me explain this. These are for agriculture in hilly terrain. Probably Peru or South America. Asia tends to be rice patties which are easy to identify.
>fake news
>Africa never developed agriculture, the wheel, society for the most part outside of the perimeter nations with prolonged contact with other cultures see: Ethiopia, Egypt.

they're niggers, that's why

Extremely fucking new

Anglosphere minds think alike.

yeah

its like a john deere tractor claming it built the farm

I read you, that's sad AF

HAHAHAHAHAHA

If you posted that without seeing my post first, then that's some next level shit right there.

Just like mankind bred wolves into chihuahuas, white manlets turned on their former masters and enslaved the ancient giant negros and selectively bred them to their current diminutive size to stop their women getting overpowered by lust for gbc. Get woke.

Well Spanish priest did report tales of giants in south America that had been passed down from the natives. Supposedly the giants fucked each other in the ass like homos and ate so much they died off unable to sustain themselves. Sounds like nigs to me.

and licorice

We had similar stories with native Americans and western America.

Apparently when the native arrived they had to fight and kill a number of giants.

it's not fucking steps it's terraced rice paddies that have been filled with mud

Grammar is racisssss.

they were used by incas for farming

WE WUZ HURRUKANGZ n sheiiit

Hurrakangz Lavontavoius gon steal all yo nikes

/pol please meme this

Looks like wojack

we also have stories of ravens carting the souls of the dead.

like i can trust the natives

>skinwalkers though
ok, they were right on those

Cut that fucking nail you feral beast

IQ 85 /thread

WE WUZ VANILLA

fuck off nigger

>ooga booga

Dude fuck off with your spam. No one reads it rofl

lol

lol stupid niggers

>american education