Second Video of BLACK Nanny Abusing Child

The first one enraged me, so much that i thought this can't be real, after finding the news stories i see it definitely was real, here is a link to another video of her doing the same, and even smothering the babies cries at the end... m.news24.com/news24/Video/SouthAfrica/News/watch-nanny-appears-in-court-after-video-shows-her-throwing-baby-20170919

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2690575/Pope-Francis-admits-two-cent-Roman-Catholic-priests-paedophiles-interview-Italian-newspaper.html
nytimes.com/2014/11/02/world/in-torrent-of-rapes-in-britain-an-uncomfortable-focus-on-race-and-ethnicity.html?_r=0
archive.is/fjblh
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HIV/AIDS_in_South_African_townships#Rape_as_a_cure
psychohistory.com/books/the-origins-of-war-in-child-abuse/chapter-7-child-abuse-homicide-and-raids-in-tribes/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

White people have to be fucking retarded to live in Africa in the first place..

You can never be to quick to judge in these situations. You never know what the baby did to that lady

This
Most likely baby mumbled nigger and strong black woman was strong like an Egyptian queen and stood up to the future klan member

I can't wait for every fucking cuck to and nigger to cry raicissm for the tweet.

What kind of a white retard gets a black nanny?

You're supposed to get a Filipina to do that shit.

Fucking idiot family.

this is kinda hot

why do whites get black nannys?

Yup. We weren't there to know what the white brat did to upset the nice lady.

Goddamn I "love" my country

Well white people abuse black kids all the time
>t. police.

Also for bonus, whites dilly daddle the kiddies in Paedo rings.
>priests transferred to abuse more for decades how?

For everyone in the thread: white AND black people hire black maids as they are MUCH, MUCH cheaper than in any first world countries, pretty much all homeowners have black maids that work 5 days a week cleaning their houses..because it's so cheap

>be white
>live in Namibian
>leave your baby alone with a negress
>letting a nigger in your house in the first place which could end up being an informant to a raid or invasion
Are they insane?

They don't care about their children because muh career

>hiring a black nanny
ya crakas be funny

>whites dilly daddle the kiddies in Paedo rings.
Hello moe.

Could you be any more of a newfag?

>Paedo rings
>Whites
I know the word sounds similar, but its kikes not whites.
Kikes.
The main difference is their hook noses and lust for gold.

I would never let a sheboon near my baby, who would even take a risk like that?

>getting a black nanny for your child

There is so much racism and Microaggression here.

Nah, in Britain we have muslims fucking kids above their kebab shops and in their mosques

Look up the term chai boy. Now please go back to fucking a goat.

user is right; we can't jump to hasty conclusions here. Her true motives may never be known.

>South Africa

yawn

>being dumb enough to hire a nigger to take care of your kids
when will liberals learn?

There is a new video on the link i posted, with a different video.. this i guess has been ongoing and the lady found multiple recordings of the abuse. So sad. Nothing short of this nignog drowing in muriatic acid would be her sentence if this was my child.

imagine... just imagine what you do when she comes over after you see this...

>Zero empathy.
pol is right; everything they've said is correct. I've been trying to suspend my judgement, but this seems to indicate what pol says about nogs lacking empathy has a kernel of truth. I hope this woman paid a consequence for this.

They won't, that's why we're in this mess in the first place

Louise Woodward says hello.

1 in 50 priests is a paedo
>One in 50 priests is a paedophile: Pope Francis says child abuse is 'leprosy' infecting the Catholic Church

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2690575/Pope-Francis-admits-two-cent-Roman-Catholic-priests-paedophiles-interview-Italian-newspaper.html

>in b4 muh joke about every x being paedo.

Now, if those priests don't represent you whiteys and Christianity then how does this OP and those linked vids represent all muslims/blacks?

His parents are obviously liberals, and political opinions are highly heritable so the kid would have very likely grown to be liberal. I support killing liberals and their children.

Dutch lived there before the congoids migrated down there desu. Before, it was just Pygmies

Literally just out bred the whites, no thanks to the apartheid

Webm

FYI: most rapists and child molesters are white. ...so u outrage just because you found a black but don't care when thousands of whites are raping kids?

Based baby

She said "Oh my baby." as she was smothering the white kid.

What in the fuck?

No. The mother is recording the video with a separate device. Or the media is while the mother shows them the vid

>trusting your baby with a nigger

>trusting your child with a subhuman nigger
You wouldn't give your child to a feral gorilla, so why the fuck would you give it to a nigger?

most citizens are white, gimme the per capita stats or neck yourself nigger

Our problem in South Africa is that we depend far too much on the cheap black labour. We let them into our homes on a daily basis because we forgot how to clean a toilet.

It's our own fault if stuff like this happens.

This! It's the mothers fault. If you leave your baby with an animal, it will get mauled. Fucking idiot...

true, true, I hadn't considered that. thanks for helping me with my kneejerk racism

They're animals, barely human

faggot look at the media. how many high profile ppl are child raping faggots. look at the deepweb. 90% of the CP is made by white faggots.

...I'm white for myself and I'm disgusted that whites are that degenerated. USA and Europe are child raping bastards, most of them are white. Use google u fuckin faggot and start using your brain you piece of shit.
> seeing 1 nigger abusing a kid, gets outraged. ...denying that whites are the major rapists.
FAGGOT

Sourse?

bait?? if not literal fucking cuck..

i bet if we could look at per child raped basis... blacks in africa and muslims in any country would be 10x worse...

FAGGOT

We have enough of our own paedophiles, so we shouldn't import more overtly criminal third worlders

South Asians account for 7% of the total population, but are responsible for 33% of rape crime. nytimes.com/2014/11/02/world/in-torrent-of-rapes-in-britain-an-uncomfortable-focus-on-race-and-ethnicity.html?_r=0

Not like the baby had a choice, just a nigger taking out its anger against whitey. fuck niggers, and fuck the parents for hiring a nigger maid.

This is darwinism

Here's the archive archive.is/fjblh

based nord bro

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HIV/AIDS_in_South_African_townships#Rape_as_a_cure

It's just because nobody cares about black on black child rape in the third world. Toddlers getting raped is a daily occurrence here.

Cannibalism, physical and sexual abuse of infants are a pretty average things in primitive tribal societies.

we have enough on our hands with the fucking muslims raping kids on our military bases.

Because they're all going to be just like Mammy and saying "Oh Lawd" and being really sweet to your kids. At least that's what Hollywood told me.

forgot link psychohistory.com/books/the-origins-of-war-in-child-abuse/chapter-7-child-abuse-homicide-and-raids-in-tribes/

>It's just because nobody cares about the third world.

ftfy

Nord bro, apologies to you

Why are humans letting African Apes near their children?

It's unbelievable how dumb white people can be sometimes.

Don't breed, just don't.