I don't want drumpf to nuke north korea...

I don't want drumpf to nuke north korea. their regime might do bad things but it looks like it has so much more soul than south korea.
how do we save them pol?

youtube.com/watch?v=d9ByxjZA4S4

South Korea has more Seoul

kek

We save them by nuking them. It’s the only way.

25 million skillless people; if only the west had this policy for everyone!

We can't save them. Best we can do is make an example of them.

>commies living in delusion have more soul than traditionalist-nationalist south Korea

How much pussy must he get i bet there must be some crazy stories that we will never get to hear about

not for long

He's got a haram of hand picked and well trained concubines at his disposal

Never ever has to jerk off, that is the secret of being a good leader.

Honestly I just want to leave them alone and them to leave me alone. But the jew-led burgers can't let anyone be. If the west were to focus on its own problems, we might get annuda shoah, and we can't have that, can we?

If all foreign Nations and troops were removed from the equation who would win NK vs SK?

Why would a rogue Communist nation leave anyone alone? They are a rogue empire threatening the US empire, and they will be annihilated as such. Rome was lost long ago Paison.

If we touch North Korea they will go full Kamikaze. They will take a few million people with them. Not that the jews care.

Rocket man will reach Moon

>don't want drumpf to nuke north korea
freedom isn't free mohammed

Came here to post this.

Fpbp

we dont

>I don't want drumpf to nuke north korea. their regime might do bad things but it looks like it has so much more soul than south korea.
Soon it will have more Seoul fan.