>best friend of MC works very hard in a fight
>comes up with a clever plan to win
>still loses anyways
I am so fucking sick of this meme

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ELhJ2umqyOQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>those bear hands
Not very lady like. The author still need practice. When you have not that much of female in your cast you draw them cute

Weaponized moe beats local edgelord.

Its like life you know

>When you have not that much of female in your cast
Don't talk about a manga you don't read as if you did.

That's her appeal though, also, aren't half of the cast females?

>not that much of female in your cast

Well, one of them's invisible, so I guess at least she can't really be drawn cute (in appearance). Didn't stop her from getting mentioned in Mineta's fantasies, though.

I just noticed Jirou over there. She must hate it whenever Bakugou opens his mouth, since her hearing's pretty sensitive.

Why did the other thread get deleted, because of NTR OP?

Serve's them right for posting that trash.

Bakugou x Ochako should be a bannable offense.

But they are ugly.
Only a few are decent

OP should have asked a retarded question to pretend he was discussing it like every other thread. By not doing that he left the thread open for any autist to proxy report the first post and get the thread deleted

ah. am i being summoned?

- Bakugou is the deuteragonist, Ochako is less significant to the plot compared to him
- He also has a strong Quirk, more suited to combat
- Has experience fighting and has worked hard to learn how to use his Quirk in real fights
- Is a very clever combatant himself

I don't know what you expected. Bakugou is more intelligent than Ochako and is just a better fighter in every way. She did her best and put in a good showing but you can't overcome that wall just by being clever.

It'd be more stupid if a skilled fighter who has been working harder than the other character loses because of some longshot plan. At no point did he underestimate her in the fight, and that's why he won. Hell, he probably overestimated her given how disappointed he was when she just passed out.

I see you have bad taste, nothing to do against that.

Yes please. This is a nice pairing that only self inserting beta cucks are annoyed by.

She'll lost the fight.
And will lose the Deku

ive always wondered, why does bakugo choose to ignore newton's third law whenever he pleases? With an explosion that size he should become part of the concrete

>likes boku no shit/co/ x-men remake
>calls other for their shit taste
Wew lad

But she'll never lose my heart

She asked Deku not to give her any advice, though.

>not MidoBaku
Literally shit tastes itt

You're asking why, in a comic about people with super powers, some of those super powers occasionally ignore the laws of physics?

It just quirks.

Only betacucks seem to like it or those b8ing for (you)'s

Good taste.

Fuck off, fujoshit.

yeah but bakugo's quirk based on the description we were given should be something that follows the laws of physics.

On a complete side note, what does 'Kousei' literally translate to? I know Quirk is what was popularized

CUTE
U
T
E

Because if he didn't he would've killed himself long ago and we wouldn't have best boy.

but her quirk is zero gravity, not lighter than air

Bakugou x Uraraka is second best pairing desu
Pic related is first.

He sweats nitroglycerin-like liquid that is only ignitable with his mind(otherwise he'd be causing fires everywhere in summer or combust by a heat source) and without burning himself

It's a quirk, ain't gotta explain shit

Why doesn't she just skill release?

>Bakugou-Self insert fags The thread

He was too high up and would fall

I'm starting to get the feeling this BakuXOcha cancer is going to get into the Meifag territory soon..

>Those thighs

What the fuck is in this thought bubble?

個性 so that would be like individuality or personality I think.

>hetshit breeder scum: the thread

It says 'omochi' so I'm guessing he thinks her cheek feel like mochi or some shit

Better than self inserting as the crybaby faggot.

Maybe you can tell me the author of this. I've seen the other one they made of the both of them missing the train

Some good taster there, m80.

What quirk would you want most if you lived in the BnH universe, assuming you can't hit All Might levels of power? Would you want a physical mutation that might have some additional benefits, even if chances were it made you look weird as hell compared to a baseline human? Would you become a hero, a villain, or would you just use it to make your home life more convenient?

are you fucking serious

>missing the train
Never seen that one but artist is Archvermin

I'd like to manipulate vectors
:^)

Oh wait nevermind I know what you mean by missing the train now

I think OP more has a problem with the cliche itself than with BnH's execution of it in this particular case. He's probably just sick of these setups that exist to do nothing but try to show that characters that aren't the mc aren't useless, but end up with those characters accomplishing nothing meaningful and, more often than not, jobbing. It's ok sometimes, but gets tiring to see time after time.

More please

Tell that to Japan.

This is very lewd

About what? The ship or the pic?

Are we getting banned for this?

I want to see the next page with him floating now!

>Those calves

Telekinesis

it would be so fucking convenient

I don't care if i'm a hero or villain, just as long as I can wipe my ass using the force

I'm not 100% caught up in the manga, but it seems like her purpose in that arc was just realizing how outclassed she was
She proved her determination against Bakugo, but determination isn't enough.
She partners with Gun Head or whatever his name is after the tournament.
This was more to prove that she is useless, but wants to change that.

This image is really fitting

A girl with a hyena mutation would be nice

A futanari who can bite through steel.

I would have a quirk that allows me to build up energy then being able to fire said energy from any of my out sticking body parts.

But as im building energy i would start to have uncontrollable laughing fits.

I would call myself "Laughing Stock".

Is Tokoyami the closest we can get to a stand-like quirk? How much closer can we get?

>I love it when you virginia smash me

either of pic related
Makes you strong
Can turn it on or off in certain parts of your body
Makes you durable
Also Yaoyorozu's quirk for literally anything I want. Keep a smartphone with you and search to be able to make just about anything

She beats up and restrains people with martial arts now

good shit
I read through like 30 chapters in the last few hours
I'm tryna catch up quick
I'm a bit past the Hero Killer fight

I wanna look like this nigga.

The closest i can get to her

>I'm tryna catch up quick
>thinking it's ok to speedread

user-kun, you should know better.

>Yaoyozoru's quirk

You'd have to eat lots and lots of food if you want to make full use of that.

Also, you'd never have to worry about getting fat ever again

>Finally catch up on BnHA after putting it off for a while
>All Might is probably gonna end up sacrificing himself to defeat AFO

RIP

Talks the basic bitch, I bet you like TodoDeku too

A chapter takes like a few minutes at most.

The important thing is if user can remember what he's read.

youtube.com/watch?v=ELhJ2umqyOQ

Why does Momo have the best Ultimate?

>sheild bash
>sword slash
>net
>canon barrage

jesus christ lady...

All For One.

This thread needs more DekuxOchako

who do you self insert as

so does kachans power have any actual downsides? it just seems like the author was so careful to make sure each quirk had a serious downside except his

me on the left

>self inserting
disgusting

His powers require sweat, which means at the beginning of the fight he doesn't have much fire power and he can exhaust himself if the fight lasts to long. He peaks at the middle of the fight.

Bakugo's costume is literally perfect for him as it stores his sweat, as it gives him early fire power and since it stores sweat, he will have plenty later in the fight.

>Uraraka's

damn, what a way to die

why are the pads on her boots horse shoe shaped? why re the heels so tall? isn't that uncofortable. basically everything about her shoes doesn't make sense

poor in tests of endurance
dehydrates him

So far he's only been able to emit explosions from his hands, and only using the nitro-sweat he makes from his hands. Presumably if you can cripple his arms or prevent him from sweating (Sealing his pores, making it really fucking cold, extreme dehydration, etc.) then you can shut down his explosions.

Fucking goddamn todoroki

I like the guy, but PSSH NOTHIN PERSONNEL I'M JUST ON ANOTHER LEVEL NO WEAKNESS 100% isn't even remotely endearing.

That's part off the built in shock absorption system so she can land from greater heights without breaking her little stick legs.

that's why i'm asking

The only one mentioned is that his hands and arms start to hurt. Especially if he uses the big blast without his gauntlets.

He causes explosions by igniting his mutant sweat. He's therefore vulnerable to antiperspirant sprays

She's a country girl. In case you didn't notice her accent changing when she was on the phone with her parents.

do people even own horses in japan? plus shes from kansai and it isn't specified where in kansai so not necessarily a country girl

In-universe, it'd probably be something like "the ability to create a super strong hard-light duplicate of yourself that mirrors your actions".

I want 6 arms. I would probably just be a regular police officer because being a hero is too much.

Also, in case of emergencies, I can hold 6 handguns at the same time. AfO can't beat that shit.