Be me

>be me
>have perfect wholesome relationship with a woman I could end up marrying
>entire family loves me, treats me like one of their own
>after 3 years together become complacent, tired of being nagged at etc
>says she wants to break up, don't take it seriously, we "break up"
>one week later she fucks someone, I fuck someone
>we both get back together, try to leave it in the past, but mad that she basically broke up with me to fuck someone else, though she cries on her knees swearing that it wasn't the reason and that her friends coaxed her into it
>eventually forgive each other, but still some resentment
>end up never fully getting back together, though we treat each other as such
>start seeing another girl because degenerate
>practically cheat on her
>she's completely heartbroken, can still remember her saying, "how can you do this to me?" and it gives me goosebumps
>still forgives me because extremely faithful
>I remain distant because stupid
>I go away for military training, she moves to a different part of the country, still keep in contact, she wants to get back together and work on things
>I completely detach myself because on military training and completely drained, no time for drama etc
>realizes she doesn't need me to be happy, we go from talking every day to never talking anymore
>return from military training and start the school year
>realize I threw away my best friend and literally the only person that I could really see myself spending the rest of my life with
>probably never going to have such an opportunity again with anyone else
>have an existential dread that fills me every day and can't bring myself to stop living in the past
>realize I'll probably never develop a relationship as profound, strong, and meaningful as the relationship I had with her
>realize I let myself become a victim of vice and lust and that's inevitably what led me to be so complacent and facilitate us breaking up in the first place
Learn from my mistakes bros

I'm sure it could come to you again if you want it and work for it. Thanks for sharing.

>realize I'll probably never develop a relationship as profound, strong, and meaningful as the relationship I had with her
Not true; work on yourself first. There are plenty of fish in the sea.

>>realize I threw away my best friend and literally the only person that I could really see myself spending the rest of my life with

Stop right there.

She threw it away the second she wanted to be with someone else.

Sounds like a typical drama-filled teenage relationship desu

I'm hopeful. Time will tell I guess. Maybe it was lack of parenting/coming from a broken home that I didn't really understand the gravity of being complacent.

I'm hopeful, however, that maybe someone that is in the situation I was in can read this and not make the same mistake I did. Being single and looking for a traditional girl in today's day and age is miserable.

nice blog

She sounds like a lying roastie slut that would have taken you to the cleaners a few years after you are married. You dodged a bullet bro.

>>realize I threw away my best friend and literally the only person that I could really see myself spending the rest of my life with

hey, me too. Enjoy the blackpill

Retarded leaf. Start building the Northern Wall if you want to do something useful.

Feminism claims another victim

>oneitis

You are a cuck.

I have had women begging to come back to me but once they even so much as kiss someone else after me, they are tainted.

How could you be with her knowing that some other guy was inside your woman after she already had you?

Gross.

You disgust me.

m8 she wanted to fuck another dude, and she did. probablly cummed hard too. probably fucked a whole trainload of guys when you were on bootcamp.

nice blog leaf

It's too late for me bro, but thanks for sharing

NEVER come back with someone who's already left you.

Forget that roastie, she would have cheated on you if you had stayed at her side.

Best women don't fuck around.

Hear this advice from an experienced oldfag. You did the right thing doing what was good for you without taking her into account even if it was hard.

Marry a traditional woman and have many chldren.

Lol probably

>>after 3 years together become complacent, tired of being nagged at etc
I'll say it again. The moment she stops admiring you, she's got the tip of someone else's dick in her already.

Women always cheat first. Always. She stopped admiring you and that's where your relationship failed. Complacency is a symptom of the problem. The problem is, she stopped admiring you. The first question is, what did you do for her to stop admiring you? The second question is, what did she do for you to stop adoring her?

Take this lesson to your next relationship. Just move on.

>Canadian blogposts

This is meta-subversive shitposting

That's the plan.

One thing I will say though, I don't think this is something she wanted to do so much as had it forced upon her by her left leaning friends and their bimbo mothers.

DESU she was a very traditional girl, had parents that married at a very young age and wanted something similar. A week after the break up her roastie friends had her convinced she needed a one night stand to get over me. Even one of her friend's roastie mothers stepped in and told her she needs to experience being young (go figure an old hag that wishes she wasn't a used up burlap sack wants to relive her youth)

>got complacent
>lost only chance at good, fulfilling relationship
Same. To be fair, the cunt was not communicating with me at all and she has more than gotten her revenge on me.

After trying "modern" dating for the last 4 or so years, I realize I'm completely fucked.

>Complaining about having sex and being loved by a girl

Oh no leaf, how awful it must be for you.

Meanwhile I am 31 years a virgin, although I am dating a girl now and I've been at third base. Close to fixing myself, but there are plenty of guys who will never be able to.

Be at least grateful for knowing what happiness was like, if only for a while.

>Be me
>Get highschool sweetheart gf
>Family girl, virgin
>Go to trade school
>Become electrician
>Get hired as soon as I graduate
>Marry gf when we were 21 and 18
>Sent her to college
>For a real degree, not afrofeminist glaciology studies
> Wife becomes accountant
> Buy car
> Buy house
My life is a Sup Forums wet dream, we're only missing the children now.
When did everything went so right?

This

Cuck