youtube.com/channel/UCaSlEYI7WQq0zextePz7-GQ
youtube.com/watch?v=FFWLkCnT50s
youtube.com/watch?v=XsFR8DbSRQE
youtube.com/watch?v=9sudCmrAsF4
youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That's what we call a nigger.

Explain what?
You hacked the election and elected the Russian puppet trump.

Laughed my ass when he showed pictures of WWII vets who would have just called him a stupid nigger and most likely hate modern america

yeah, no one cares.
Russia didn't do shit, this is just more delusional profiteering off of liberal losers that will drop coins like they drop anti depressants, just like the Jill Stein recount, and the 'Resist' movement, it's a giant scam to steal donations.

>try to beat everyone in the head about "Muh Russia"
>doesn't do shit and dies out halfway of the year
>does it again

wait,!?
How the fuck did you find this vid?!?
its been out for only an hour or so and has next to no views, and i can't find it on youube anywhere.
This is some kind of viral marketing beyond my comprehension.
You really come to Sup Forums to advertise your stupid nigger guy!?
who is this nigger anyway?

you Russians are the only reason the free world doesent have a woman president. You have to pay for hindering humanity's progress toward equality.

I think it's Ben Carson

ooga booga bix nude

Norge is onto something, this is really hard to find in general searching on Jewtube..

>americans are so convolutes and childish we need actors to explain world events like its ablow brow action movie.

Help us please
Mexico gets an earthquke, but california is spared. God wants us to suffer

A
LEP
PO

>This is no movie script
t. Actor

feel stupid yet muricans?

>imagine this movie script
>imagine (the use of imagination to create falsehood)
>Movie script (something designed to entertain people)

>>>Literally saying "imagine this bullshit"

I don't trust Russia at all, even less Putin, but they aren't stupid. They would not try to coerce America in such a noticeable fashion.

I would look towards ANTIFA if you wanted a Russian conspiracy. The thing is, that conspiracy started long before Putin came to power. Maybe he's still pushing it, maybe he has no idea.

They did not rig the election.
If wiki leaks and the other stuff online was Russia then you cannot call them liars.
They certainly did not hack an election.

Death rattle of the Democrats.

so... Putin is the Left's "Jews', huh? kek.

I thought Morgan Freeman might get a pass on the Day of the rope but guess not. Stupid nigger.

he's right, you know

I give up on this country

He literally made Putin look really manly and tough

>600+ views
>unlisted
>no comments allowed

Blame the kikes in Hollywood.

its probably literally the creators trying to use us as an example and shill for clicks. It works because autists then go out on twitter and kikebook and talk about it.
Its shilling 101

You and I would get up and say the same dumb shit for 1/10th of what he got payed to do it
See it as it is, warthogs parading a dancing monkey to sway the minds of the retarded masses

sorry
our liberals are too fucking smug to eat crow
they really need to be taken down a peg or two

>super powers attempt to influence every election ever

underrated

>Explain what?
>You hacked the election and elected the Russian puppet trump.
this Sup Forums btfo
¡drumforptogfopenrsfipni btfo

vendre clinic

I love watching the left reach, squirm, and cry.
Thanks for that.

Have a (you) on the house.

they got to morgan cuckman.. sad!

its ok....we need the war

russian proxy too to appear like he's an angry russian and reverse psychology people into defending it

>comments are disabled

no free speech here goy

its Samuel Jackson

now we just wait for it to somehow be
>#3 in trending
with 45 bizzfeed articles, cnn going "Wow. So powerful," and 700 views, half by Sup Forumsacks

wartime propaganda

stoned nigger with an "intelligence community" friend persuaded him to make the video

trump must be laughing his socks off

Well.. Shit.
I was gonna spare him, now he goes into the oven with the rest of (((them))). FFs Morgan, I really thought you wasn't a nigger.

he was pedophile to begin with, this, "based black man Freeman" meme was stupid

you take that back, laurence fishberne is a scholar and a gentlemen

i first found it in my twitter feed by some anti-Russian jounrnalist, then i made a thread about it on 2ch /po and OP of this thread saw this on 2ch and made his own thread here.

>I'm not the President, but I've played one four times. also played God twice, and a pimp once.

how much did they pay him? it doesn't seem like he's really getting behind what he's saying.

THEY ARE ACTUALLY GOING TO TRY CONVINCING THE POPULATION THAT OBAMA VIOLATING THE FOURTH AMENDMENT ISNT A BIG DEAL

THATS HOW DESPERATE THESE CLOWNS ARE

A LOT OF JOURNALISTS WILL BE JAILED

sorry, you're right.......I always get the two of them mixed up

Am I supposed to know tho the dude is? Ahhh, so he's an entertainer. Doubt he has an opinion on An Open Secret. Someone shuld ask him youtu.be/4eeGX4SlF1s

so putin is still cry because USSR is kill?

nelson Mandela video
press s to spit on grave

why do celebrities continue to try to push the idea that they have the slightest fucking idea what they're talkin about at any given time

Sounds like a second red scare.

wtf I hate Russia now!

Seriously all countries do this shit.

>For 241 years, our democracy had been a shining example to the world of what we can all aspire to.
>Mfw that includes slavery

What do you expect if you hack the election faggot OP? Don't you know that hackers leaking information about the DNC which may or may not have swung voters democratically is
H̢̛̠͕̘͓̼̫͇̜̮̰͎̠͓̘͆̔̇̊͑͌ͪ̈̂͒̈ͬ̍́͋ͬ͡͝A̛͎̖͎̻̺̞̣͎̜̪̜̯̙̠̠̖̔̽͋̎̊͛̒͊͋ͮ̊ͩ͐̈́͗̈̾̿́C̶̵̮̦̦̍ͭ͒̎͑͑̎̌͐̓ͦ̆ͦ̒ͫ̋̊̏K̡̼̤̟̱̰͕̺̣͍͈̣̼͔̱̞͙ͪͣ͂̽̕ͅI̴̶̵͖̱͍̭͒̏͐ͯ͛ͨ͑̑ͬ͊ͮ̄͗̎̑͗ͭ͟͡N̴̵̵̨̬̦̪͓̩̮̝̤̳̻̭͍ͧ̌̓̾ͅG̻̹̱̼̰̥̩͖̣̺̮̰̫̟̋ͮ̆̔ͪ͂̐ͨ͌̀͞͞ ̟͈̫̜̘̫͇͔̙͓̗̥̜̣̐͛ͫ̋ͨͬͪ̈́͐̑ͧͣ̿ͯ̂ͧ̀͒͜T̷̟̗͕̥̳̯̝̠̓̈ͪ̂͗͒͑̋͋ͤͣͯͧ̈̈́͜Ḫ̳͖̻͇̼̖̠̝̤̟̣̠̪̰̥̭̞̩̇ͦ̒̓͆͗ͩ̔̇͛ͯͣͩ̏̽͡Ẹ͕̜̤̯͚̝̬̻̓͊̽̋͗ͦͬ͂̿ͭͤ̑͋̽̌̚ ̘̹̠̭͈͔̳̩̳̻̻̼̦̣̘͛̒ͦͣ̂̎̃͠͡͞ͅF̷̡̜̠̖̗̞̰͇̼͖̩̱̹͇̟̼͚͍̥ͭ̊ͯ̓ͩ̓ͨ̓̄́͘͞U̷̯̼̗̺͎̬̼̳̺̺̩̜̦ͤ͋͑͜͝Č͚̖̤͎̫͖͈̟͎͊̓̃͋̎̾̌̂̊̓ͭ́̚͡K̸̨̢̫̘̯̻̒͑̀ͮ̇͛͋͋ͬ̔͊̀͘Ï̴͕̤̱̘̤̰̱̬̻̬ͩ̍ͪ̈ͬ͛ͭ͋̃̕͢͢N̸̨̻̱̬̮ͣ̃ͮ̒̃͋̿̌ͪ̋͆ͨ͟͡G͇̦̜̞̱̣̼̠̥̦̭̦̣͕͗ͮ͗͊ͧ̐ͫ̊̊͑͛̃́̓̚͟͢ͅͅ ̡̻͈͉̰̿̃͋͐̕Ẻ̢̢̛̞͍̻͔͍͙͉̖̱̯̰͈̗͈̰͊̐ͬ̓̈̾ͦ͜L͇͉̘͕̤̖͍͙̞̘͚ͪ̓͛̾̉̃̍̀̕Ę̷̩̝͕͇͍̟̩̱̭̰̯ͦ̿̈ͯͧ̓ͭ̕͟͝ͅC̴̪͔̺͕͐̿̋ͬͯ͋ͬ̂ͤ̓̓̂̎ͦ̚͡T̢͙̪̥̫̳̪̩̙͇̺̯̻͖̖̤̱̝͍̂ͧͤ̂̑̏ͫͮ̌̄͜ͅI̵̢̛̺̞̥̫̬̟͍̮͈̯͚̹̘̻̣̙̼̤̿ͨ͌ͩ͌͂̌͐̾͛̀ͅO̸̹̖̻͙̗̘̼̪̖̤͙̳͇̳̖̘̟̔͑̔ͨ̔͗̽̀N͕̯̼̳̻ͬ̈ͧ̓͆͒̇̾̂̋̋͊̏̓̿ͯ̊́̕

This is our future now

youtube.com/watch?v=wOdDYS8PNPw

H͊̾̾ͣ̚̚o̴̩̙ͣ̽ͫ̃̄ͤlͮy̒ ̨̫̱̩̬ͧ̄͌͊ͅș̳ͅh̘́̂̇i̖͉̬̮͚̍̒͌̂t̯͓̫̥ͩͬ̋ͯͣ̔ ̠̬̏͑͞I̡̥̠͖͑̽͛͌ ̫͇̟̼̦̉̋ț̺͚́͝ͅh͇̱̯͚̿̍̂i̳̋̾͛͆̀̚ń̸̊ͪ̋̀ͧk̵̬̞̻̱̹̦ͪͧͪ͊̍̈ ̱̩̆͑m̭̞ͯ̏͊̏̽̂͂ẙ͖͓̤̬̈́ͬ̃ ͟4̤͎̠̗̗c͎̥̦̺͓̙͚̏ͨ̚͝h̵̺͇͂ā̈ṇ̬͓̟̽͆ ̵̟̪̰̦̹ͧ͒̐p̷̝̠̎̑̃ͦ̽ͣ̓ȏ̰̓́s͒͗͝t̤s̹̳̞ͣͯ̓ͦ̏̈́͟ ͟a͖ͫ͂͑̍ͩ͊͋͞ŕ̮͎̙̳̪̂ͧe̡̦̟̳̼̔̔̋ͦ̄͂ b̩̙̯͙͇̯̌̈ͬ͑͑͑͢e̟̣̽͑ͤï̪ͨn̶̬͙̠͚̠͎͙̑͐̈́̀̍ͪg̳̩̺̖ͯ̄̎̌͐̔ ̧͎͇̣̀͐h̰̖̻̥̪̓͋̕a̡̯ͯ̄ͩc̢̜̝͎̩̟̽̓͒k̝̣̜͆̌̀̚ȇ̝ͨͧd͖̥͖̹̭ ̝͕̪͊͂̓ͬ̈́r͚̠̤̗̞͌ͫͪ̐ͧ͂͐͜iͬͪ̍ͤ̀g̮̼̮̥͕ͭ͛̈͌ḫ̷̹̠͌ͩ̍̓̓͒ț̪̝ ͉̙̦̇̔͋͋̈ͫ͛ͅn̨̞̺̥̤̥͖̏ͭ̂͌ͦ̏͐o̯͕̓ẁ̳͖̫̻́,̡̦̘̥͋ͭ͗̄ ̝̟̗̙̻͛ͪ̈́ͅw͈̣̜̭̝̥̤̉̊̔̓̓͐h̹͎̠͍̟ͭ̾̈ͯͯ̽̍a͉̪̺̼t͔ͬ̓͂̓͒ͩ͘ ͇̯̪̃t̵̩̤ͩ̒ẖ̰̮͓̰̳̺̔̽̃̿ͨ̇̋́e ̬ͩ͠f̻̣͛ͬ̐ͯͬ̚u̯̫̗̖c̯̱k̟̺̺͕ ̸̒d̮̮͝ͅo̻̞͆͐ ̳̥̰̙̖͎͚̎͑ͨ̑͋́I̡̭̾̄͐̂ ͂̏̄͗d̻̟̐ͤo͍̭̍?͕̘̣

>(washed up has-been) actor giving political advice
>no sauce or evidence to back claims presented as truth
>says we need to uphold democracy about 10 times in 2 minutes in reference to a country that doesn't even practice democracy

youtube.com/channel/UCaSlEYI7WQq0zextePz7-GQ

Who the fuck is this anyways?

>1 post by this ID

Also, forgot to mention
>nigger

My God, you people are so fucking stupid it's painful.

>Jews are Right's "Putin"
>Based Jews saviours of western civilization

> russia wants to destroy america by growing its economy and putting it's citizens first instead of illegals

holy shit these people are batshit crazy or just paid in billions
so much brainwashing

Meh, pizdec blyad.

>Imagine this movie script
IT WAS REAL IN MY MIND

Nothing to explain, it's all right there in the video.

Liberalism is a mental disorder.

Bombed serb shit so much butthurted

>angry at the collapse of his motherland plots a course for revenge
I don't like him, but that's just factually untrue, unless Mr. Negro has access to highest tier intelligence reports never seen before.

classic 80iq russian trying to talk

Morgan Freeman is an actor. Someone could hire him to read some antihillary script if they pay enough money.

that boy was pro king nigger so not surprised

remember that time when the U.S. and the U.S.S.R. both interfered with the governments of foreign countries and nobody could really say anything about it?

the only reason muh russia is such a big deal is because they attacked the mighty united states, you can't do that, we're the 2nd most nuke havingest country, HOW DARE YOU!

Actually Roossia attack USA at Bush time and Obama use "Trump's" rithoric about stop pissing on it and other scum, but real follow for this ideas.

Doesn't this old faggot have any pride at all? I used to think he was pretty cool. He's had some great moments in cinema.

youtube.com/watch?v=FFWLkCnT50s

Now he's just a willing tool for Bolsheviki propaganda in every political shill video. You'd think somebody as old as him who's seen some shit, would be sensible enough not to whore himself out like this. What a disgrace.

>explain this

King Nigger said it best: "the 1980’s are now calling to ask for their foreign policy back - because the Cold War has been over for 20 years."

youtube.com/watch?v=XsFR8DbSRQE
youtube.com/watch?v=9sudCmrAsF4

You are right on the money

Did my job, reported it ass hate speech to jewtube.

Shit at least Morgan didn’t go full jew and say something along the lines of a cnn article

Though it is sad h this has probably the same backing anyway
Not Morgan dude

Feels sad, brah

Morgan was one of blacks i liked.

Explain what?
Russia hacked the US election by provided information to the public.
Like thieves in the night, they stole the American election, by providing evidens of misconduct by Hillary Clinton, which led to the FBI re-opening an investigation into her affairs.
???
I like Morgan Freeman to much to call him a retarded nigger, but.. What apart from the "hacking" buzzword, what did they do? They did provided information! Thats what the evil Russians did...

Don't worry Russia Bro. Most Americans know this is BS. It's only the crazies that are still listening. Just look at the crashing Hollywood box office and the tanking Emmy's viewership. Fuck HollyJew.

>241 years
It's annoying when people say the US gov't started in 1776.

>accuses Russia of using underhanded cyber warfare techniques
>Murcia literally wrote the book on cyber warfare and still employs it regularly

Muh face when propaganda machine tries to assure you it's not propoganda

And even if they "hacked" something yhey are literally saying "it doesn't matter that you know I am corrupt because you found out about it from a 40 year dead boogeyman.

I mean the bear is just sleeping but it's been sleeping hard for awhile now

Nice digits

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ

welp there goes any respect i had for Freeman

I was at a movie once and a loud sheboon got excited when this actor played the role of president (while the real president was kidnapped) and showed him giving orders to a room full of white males, yelling "yeaha, go obamuh.!!" I would have told her he's not actually obama but an actor playing the fictional role of a competent black president but she was on the other side of the theater. She probably mistakenly thought it was based on real life and obama became president because the real one got kidnapped...

Nothing inherently bad about it.

Except the fact that there were no reason else then America's relation to Russia to suspect meddling.

If they did do it, I hope somebody can find a material reason to suspect meddling so America can have a motive for action.

If they didn't, well America would be factually initiating the most terrible thing by attacking an innocent. The would mean breaking America's most important principles and we could not call it America as we know it in abstraction.

Based black man is ok.

It's the MSM fault for doing it to themselves. It's always rushing to the next story to get it out without researching and make phone calls to see if it's true. People are be living late night comedy shows. I'm not a fan of Palin but ask any one of my friends a quote of hers and they will reply "I can see Russia from my house".

I wonder how long till they get that this soft propoganda doesn't work and just make some false flag provokation with American being killed by a Russian, so most of the country that is on the fence now will immediately want to fuck up Russia. It really takes them long this time.

>foreign entities attacking each other
No shit, it's been happening for fucking ever. All sides have blood on their hands and skeletons in their closet.

>distrust your media
Naw, they did that one their own although I'm sure the communist/Marxist infiltration of academia surely helped.

fuck i hate this country and its delusions of great grandeur

Newpipe ftw, no view from me schlomo