Because he's a pussy

Now someone post the grammarfag smuggie for the rest of these clowns

>indite

That their is a grate incite OPee

How is correctly spelt?

because he's a liberal child molester

indict

>indite

But in all seriousness, I think it could be two things. He could be waiting for the whole Russia thing to blow over. You know the media would use that against the administration as soon as indictments come out i.e.
>Covering up theur collusion!
>What are they diverging from?!
Or it could be that he's compromised like most Washington politicians and the deep-state won't let him. But if that were the case, I think he would have been fired not long ago by Trump, if Trump even cared.

Maybe he will when you learn to spell.

lol

Inndight

because he's too fixated on legislating your morals 420 bitch......................................................

>waiting until Russia blows over
Even if Russia does blow over, if this is a successful tactic then what would stop the left from coming up with more bullshit?

That's basically saying, "Trump will drain the swamp as soon as the swamp volunteers to be drained."

The right time to bring the hammer down was months ago.

The left/media made sure Trump can never have a traditional presidency and legacy. Either Trump is a traitor who gets impeached or he's a hero who will drain the swamp.

If he's waiting for an invitation though, it will be impeachment

I don't disagree. I was just trying to think of his reasoning behind it. If what you're saying is the case, then I tend towards the latter explanation I gave. He could be compromised by the deep-state and unwilling to risk retaliation.

>Indite

"Indite"ments are a joke. Another dog and pony show.

Just arrest the fucking cunt. Send a FBI swat team to Hillary's house, kick down the door and drag her ass to jail. Make her do the perp walk in handcuffs, like any other criminal.

There's a silent B but it wanders around the word based on the context

Listen to Sessions talk for 3 minutes and try to tell yourself he's not a total retard

They wanted a useful idiot and got one

>indite
>(((you)))

He's a bitch. Sessions is really the worst kind if cuckservative faggot

I get the impression he's trying to redo the 90s from an AG standpoint, and that he is compromised and doesn't have the will to bring down even 1/10 of the people who need to be jailed.

Why did Sessions persecute Sheriff Joe? Did Sessions ever answer for violating Sheriff Joe's right to have a jury?

>Indite
yfw

This. He's either out of date or blackmailed. Do you think Jason would be a good DOJ? He looks like he might be in closet.

Chaffetz is a Mormon, which means he's a mason, which means at any point someone can step in and get him to do something.

I don't think his reason for quitting is that he deserves a promotion

I cringe every time I hear this creep talk. He's like a cartoon parody of himself and he doesn't know it.

he perjured himself during his confirmation hearing

do you really think he wants to start prosecuting political opponents for nothing and die in jail?

do you understand how fucking dumb you have to be to watch Hannity in 2017?
kys, retard

>indite

but seriously, it's because the "literal nazi fascist" narrative.

Let's say they move in and arrest Hillary or Soros or even somebody lesser

>THE FASCISTS ARE ROUNDING UP THE POLITICAL OPPOSITION WE TOLD YOU SO