Post them Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FyHQubSmhpY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>ywn know what freedom feels like

>Hunting

Fuck civilians! Ha!

this show is a worse version of Archer

I consider all non Americans to be niggers desu. Ywn be free ywn live in the greatest nation on earth all you can hope for is to be our cuck wear our clothes watch our movies etc or else we bomb the shit out of you

I dont understand how that young girl is still chubby after being around this fat disgrace

Sometimes you, burgers, are likeable.

He's just giving that baby a bath. Tragic cultural miscommunication.

I smell a hater from a faggot country jelly their leader didn't come up with Rocket Man

White man circa 2017

Orlando

This is the kind of shit I saw growing up.
Grew up a few hours south of pic related

two men alone on horses in the wilderness?

yeah we know what you saw mate.

>The following are taken from the Oxford English Dictionary, and bracket in time the writing of the 2nd amendment:
>1709: “If a liberal Education has formed in us well-regulated Appetites and worthy Inclinations.”
>1714: “The practice of all well-regulated courts of justice in the world.”
>1812: “The equation of time … is the adjustment of the difference of time as shown by a well-regulated clock and a true sun dial.”
>1848: “A remissness for which I am sure every well-regulated person will blame the Mayor.”
>1862: “It appeared to her well-regulated mind, like a clandestine proceeding.”
>1894: “The newspaper, a never wanting adjunct to every well-regulated American embryo city.”
>The phrase “well-regulated” was in common use long before 1789, and remained so for a century thereafter. It referred to the property of something being in proper working order. Something that was well-regulated was calibrated correctly, functioning as expected. Establishing government oversight of the people’s arms was not only not the intent in using the phrase in the 2nd amendment, it was precisely to render the government powerless to do so that the founders wrote it.

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

>two faggots ruin a whole picture
This one better?

Half a century before "muh rights" were even conceived. Fucking yanks man.

Just looks like Scotland.

Do all yanks dress like Ronald McDonald?

Nah, that guy's wearing an ugly fishing getup.
What I found most ironic is Boise (the capital) is called the "City of Trees", even though it's mostly in a desert, so almost all of the trees were planted there.

I thought they were prepping for a pig roast! I didn't see his face first time.

I'm done

I never understand how these people end up in that state... surely once they're basically immobile (and before they're completely bed ridden) the family can stop enabling them... someone else is having to buy their food for them at some point when they are borderline immobile but prior to being completely bed ridden... surely just give them less food FFS, don't let them carry on growing

I need moar dixie memes.

the fucking guy has barnicles growing on him

his family should be imprisoned for allowing this to happen

the dude is mentally ill to allow this happen to himself

>tfw big daddy to little abraham
bioshock 'evil ending' was the true redpill

Merica.

that lady did end up losing a lot of weight but her husband liked her fat, and made fun of her for wanting to lose weight so she could play with her daughter

youtube.com/watch?v=FyHQubSmhpY

FRESH

I liked it....

Somebody please shoop amy schumers face on this beast

i wish people were obsessed with my country the way they are with america
the only recognition brazil gets is from it's world famous soup and our gore videos.

Half a century, eh?

Thank you senpai :3

yeah man, like 50 years or so
he's bragging about his country writing something down in 1726 as opposed to 1776

It needed to focus its second season less in politics and go full space shenanigans in the not existing third season.

>We can never go back to Arizona!

Brasil's pretty nice.

you're both dumb

You missed out the best part where she is crying and her cuck comforts her.

I think we have a winner.

>ITT: Elitist Leftists hate America

That's a really nice picture, which city is it from?

>2/64 instead of 1/32
>British education

how fast this things are?

numbers never lie

saved

Truly shameful

Rio de Janeiro, I believe.

There were threads about a wolfenstein game with a nigger fucking one just like that in the pic.

holy shit, fucking lel

Enjoy

don't let the pictures fool you
that's one of the most dangerous places in brazil, specially for tourists.

My OC.

The metric system is a massive kike conspiracy that has yet to be uncovered. I'll post more later, but in short it makes it easy jew people by pretending things are 1000 when they are really 999.

korean war will end soon

Kek
Let me tell you both something. I work in both software development and applied chemistry (I settled because I didn't want to go to college anymore). The metric system makes my job(s) far easier.

(((Walmart))) - which is owned by jews btw - trying to make money off 9-11 again

We only know about your trannies, crime and bunda. Oh, and a lot of Carnival.

What on earth is this autism?