Neocon

>neocon
>supports amnesty
>won't build the wall
why are there people here who still support this kike?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/908272007011282944
youtube.com/watch?v=9tXGXkhff10
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

his actions to change laws by himself are a violation of the constitution

how is trump a jew'den. Doesn't make sense man. He's doing better than the last 4 we have had. Trump said term limits for congress. limit the bought and paid for congress I can get behind

Could you please define "neocon"
For me its mid-2000s buzzword that anti-Bush leftists used, as well as Iranian and Russian shills to refer any politician they don't like.

It has very little to do with the actual doctrine of neo-conservatism put forward by Leo Strauss.

>because the egop is blocking everything we'll all vote Democratic now

don't fucking dare to disrespect amnesty don

SHARIABLUE SHILL DETECTED GET OOOOUUUUUUUUTTTTTT DON'T CRITICISE TRUMP YOU SHILL

it's a mixture of american exceptionalism and aggressive foreign policy

basically everyone must submit to america the greatest country in the world or else
i can't even tell what is and isn't parody anymore

>supports amnesty
FAKE
>won't build the wall
NEWS

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/908272007011282944

just like in 1986 right? i don't see any mention of a wall either, just "border security"

>basically everyone must submit to america the greatest country in the world
And?

america is the centre of cultural marxism and anti white politics and exports these worldwide

The U.S shilling to kikes. Whats new? Anyone that thought Trump was any different from the retards before him need to be hung.

>trump said a few things
he is so based

Any other high-IQ citybros here looking forward to 2020?

>Shutup commie/cuck/britbong/lefty/

They're like kids; big obese kids.
Exactly how they were described as in both world wars.
America; The nation of Cartman.

youtube.com/watch?v=9tXGXkhff10

>neocon
>the 11th thread today alone calling Trump a neocon
back to your shithole

>you're a communist if you don't support wars for israel
hello mossad

>implying Israeli nationalists are the same ones subverting western nations with marxism
Is it your first day here?

Because I am a neocon

Fuck off shill. Trump has already destroyed half of ISIS and he WILL build the wall, he just needs another 4 years. He managed to BTFO the establishment and Hillary and get into power. He is scaring rocket man and showing China and Russia for the pussies they really are. He works on levels beyond the 3rd dimension. You just don't have faith in him.

Leftist gaywad foreigner doesn't like trump

news at 11

fuck off shill

judging by the quality of these posts the average age of pro trump posters on this board must be about 15

HAHAHAHA loser akmed go to bed see your wife fucked by multiple black BULLS hahaAHAHAHAH

Trump is more than a god he is the reason we dont live in an islamic state and you do HAHAHA

>Ends DACA
Shills say this is supporting amnesty. I am not even kidding.

Judging by the quality of this post... You're a faggot.

im 18 bitch

trumpcucks are truly braindead, keep slurping donny's cum, i bet you can't even remember why you support him
>Does anybody really want to throw out good, educated and accomplished young people who have jobs, some serving in the military? Really!
trumpcucks say this isn't supporting amnesty
i rest my case

>believes Jewish Israeli nationalists responsible for 9/11 and countless other attacks are /ourguys/
>LOL NEWFAG BASED ISRAELIS JEWS XDD SHADILAY
jesus Sup Forums has gone to shit

lol bro I just larp as a retarded trump supporter here . you wouldn't believe how many trump dick suckers love my comments I am always amazed no matter how brain dead the comment they love it .

that guys LARPing as a Trump cultist... I hope

Support? I hate him just as much as any politician.

They aren't people. I wanted to see the pallor in everyones face when he was elected. Also Ivanka has him by his balls because Trumps a little bitch boi.

bump

I never said they were good guy you fucking newfag you just shouldn't be equating them as having the same interests.