Why this father dressed (buying dress) her 13 years old daughter like a slut?

why this father dressed (buying dress) her 13 years old daughter like a slut?

youtu.be/iuTaMpZNwRY

because his daughter's hymen is a good place for virtue signaling.

Why do you care Pajeet? In your country they kidnap succesful college men and make them marry 30 yo whales.

all school should require uniforms

Because he wants to see her bobs and vagene

The bigger issue is that she isn't getting help for her anorexia.

bitch needs some squatz nd oatz

to get his dick sucked
see 1:58

My legs look exactly like that, is there hope for me without going heavy since i have fucked up spine?

Go heavy

>why this father dressed (buying dress) her 13 years old daughter like a slut?
Notice his freemason ring.

You can always be a twinky bottom ;)

>serb genetics

Because she is cute. Fat roasties are mad because they would look disgusting in a cute dress like that.

>I don't want my daughter sexualized so I allow her to run around in short shorts with spaghetti straps and form fitting rompers with a hemline two inches from panty reveals
Dad of the Year, amirite ladies?

He's a failed cuck that allowed his girl to become a slut, so know he's either double down, or count his losses and just keep her from getting suspended for it,

poooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Would you let your son dress like this?

Because he want to impress his mason friends. He is a tool.

My grandmother told me in her young days, a girl walking around in a dress short enough to expose her knees would have the neighborhood gossiping. Now we have 13 year old girls in small dresses that barely cover their asses. How disgusting.

Former teacher here. Most schools don't allow strapless tops or anything shorter than fingertips when arms are held at the side. It's a simple god damn rule. If he hates it so much he shouldn't have signed the fucking paper at the beginning of the year. I don't go to his work place and shit all over his desk.

>mason ring

ahahahahahah, can't make that shit up

>kid gets told not to wear something
>dad goes bananas and demands school change policy for his sweetiepie kid
>this makes the news

liberals.

Wow, that was hard to fix lad...

>cue irate dad blaming you for sexualizing his daughter

You're the ones with problems if you're sexualizing this.

This.
It's all about fatties being jealous.

And please go back to Saudi Arabia if you have an issue with girls wearing western style clothing.

>healthy weight
>anorexic

Never change amerilard.

kind of creepy that your watching videos like this on yt bro

CANNOT UNSEE

>You're the ones with problems if you're sexualizing this.

Not gonna lie I would have rubbed one out to this girl, but if the argument is distraction putting them in burkas doesn't help a teenage guy.

Gender segregate classes then. But no, they don't want to do that either. Half assing it constantly.

Really makes you think my poo friend.

She's 13. Her body was already sexualized by hormones, as all the boys in her class will plainly note. The issue then becomes what to do about it.

Dad's course--because he wants to be a "hip" guy and doesn't give one single shit about how scores of boys will be distracted by his daughter--is to force her school to let her wear as revealing clothing as this generation morality will currently allow, rather than support a common sensical measure of adopting a universal dress code () that would both factor for a girl's concern to by 'stylish' in hot weather and allow also decorum to be asserted at what should be thought of as a place of learning

jew freemasons. You know they wanted you to see that ring too

Sure it's been gone since she was 9