Black women in WWII?

Black women in WWII?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Women_Airforce_Service_Pilots
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

About as real as the Holocaust, so why not.

Hahaha. Just ignore video games now. It is fucking sci-fi.

Black women in WWII as Airborne. AT THAT.

LOL

>Bitching about cosmetic stuff in multiplayer

What a faggot

Black Nazis are the best gameplay feature

After having made a literal fucking billion WW2 Call of Duty games I don't think they give a shit about realism anymore, if they ever have at all.

lmao

Everybody knows the black women single handedly turned back the Nazis at Bastogne. They only survived because racist white males made them sit in the back of the jeep where they were safe from evil Nazi snipers.

>Black women in WWII
ummmm racist and sexist much

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Women_Airforce_Service_Pilots

Of those accepted, the majority were white; aside from white women, the WASP had two Mexican American women, two Chinese American women (Hazel Ying Lee and Maggie Gee), and one Native American woman (Ola Mildred Rexroat).[5] Due to the existing climate of racial discrimination, the only African American applicant was asked to withdraw her application.

sheeeeeeeeeit

Yup, you can be a black, female Nazi. Also, there's no swastikas in the game. Not just in Germany, but in every version.

Lulz

>WWII game
>no swastikas

So yous wuz sayin *smacks lips* weez wuz nazi's n' shieeeet

Did I do it right amerisharts?

If you play COD you deserve everything you get desu

fpbp

This happened because the U.S. cut off supply lines cause a lot of the prisoners to starve

You did until you asked ya cunt. Consult your fellows over in /auspol/ for some tips and tricks to master shitposting. You Aussies are the best at it and should not slouch. Sup Forums is way less interesting without you.

Is that a woman? I honestly can't tell. I know there were male negroes in WWII.

I'd say you passed

I played as her in the beta

LMAO

> 'Smoked'
Indeed.

A FPS that gets replaced every year will solve that injustice.

got em

*bad sci-fi

Ofc goy, didn't you know? The woman made most of the work, the men was to busy.. I can't even think of something funny.