ITT: FUCK YOU, I LIKED IT

ITT: FUCK YOU, I LIKED IT

Glasslip is an underrated masterpiece.

Fuck plebs.

Yeah this episode was quite good.

So glad he finally stuck up for himself.

Everybody here likes Mayoiga, just not for the reasons you like good anime.

Source?

Worry not, the shit taste can be cured.

4/10 thriller, 7/10 comedy

Had some pacing issues - went from 0-100 about halfway through the season. Still a very good series overall.

Masaki is suspicious as fuck no matter how you slice it,she keeps hiding important shit and every excuse she comes up with doesn't make any sense.

Speedstar is an ass but he's right here

Then why do you still have it?

I don't.

It was cute.

What the fuck is a turdonerd?

Hello MadThad

steamfag

Sup Forums keeps shitting on it but i don't see any one shitting on 80's\90's ultraviolence OVAs when the OVAs are exactly the same thing - corny trashy gorey fun.
Of course i'm biased as i am a fan of B horror in general.
I also liked Another

I liked the original.

C was pretty pointless to set up sequels that will never come.

Blood C was gory fun that threw in some actual clever details so it was over all likeable.
Another was almost the oposite. while it was gory fun it tried to be this edgy mystery show while completely failing with it's mystery or horror elements.
i actually thought it would be good after the first episode. i liked the doll imagery for example, but they put them in for no other reason then for looking creepy.
this show is the perfect example for a mystery plot that tried to be so much, but couldn't back it up

I enjoyed Terraformas season 2 despite the changes from season 1

Show was much better the older I grew. The older I got the more I could appreciate Weda, Guu and a lot of the references that were being made.

Also fuck that theme song is super fucking catchy.

There's no saving you now, you only like it for the memes and it's threads.

Not him but I like it and find the threads pretty horrible.

What's considered so bad about it that you have to post it here?

that just looks like some sort of extreme cyborg masturbation

What do you like about it? I seriously can't find anything redeeming about this show. Mitsumune telling Hayato to fuck off was good but that's about it.

The huge cast of assclowns and their silly antics are fairly enjoyable to me.

Another was a comedy, stop treating it like a horror.

Otomos best anime work if I have to be honest.
His best manga is The Legend of Mother Sarah.

The story was incredibly generic and the setting was confusing and raised a lot of questions it simply forgot to anwser but the mom-dughter main characters were incredibly strong. Probably still my favorite depiction of a mom superhero.

Maoyuu Maou Yuusha
Witchcraft Works
R.O.D. the TV

>Maoyuu Maou Yuusha
I thought this was pretty well liked on Sup Forums

Still shipping them no matter what.

I don't get it.

Every so often I go back and watch [C]. It's the closest thing I'll get tho an Austrian econ anime, you know with the whole debt based currency and kicking things down the bucket.

also season 2 when? the guy who wrote art of the deal is front running and we are on the cusp of a major currency crisis. FED's backed in a corner with interest rate talk, one small hike and the whole house of cards comes tumbling down.

Toriko, anime is shit tho

I don't know. a lot of people dont like it for its writing. I don't watch anime for the story, just animation so whatever.

i'm assuming its a mistranslation of "turbonerd"