LOOK what Facebook just censored me for posting!!

Fuck you Facebook! Fuck you Zuckerberg!!

>having a face jew.

Fuck off jew. the talmud is worse than any other fucking book.

>look at this bad website that everyone with half a brain knew was bad.

Jew? nope sorry! moron.
so what about the Talmud!? no argument here!
you're just whining like a bitch for no reason and screaming "jew"! why can't I bash illegal immigrants and the oppression of islam too?? fuck off!

But Israel did 9/11

Israel created ISIS

Imams in the middle east are Mossad operatives

Al-Qaeda was mossad

Israel orchestraded JFK assasination

Israel is the root of all evil.

This is not insignificant like you whine about. WE are being silenced and it should be exposed.

canadistan?

you bore me! You're like a broken record. so what!? once again, why can't I bash illegal immigration and islam too!?? fuck off. Israel is not the only issue in our world and I'm not ignoring such issues!

This

>the k-koran is the e-evil goys!!!! GOYS!! blease omggg the koran
Fuck off cuck

rave about israel all you want people! I'm not denying such issues are there! My post was anti illegal immigration and muslims in America! nothing wrong with that! OR am I to understand that now Sup Forums supports illegal immigration and islam!? ya right.

Why be racist, sexist, xenophobic when you could just be quiet?

Just repost that screenshot, or better yet, stop using kikebook

are you insane or just drool on yourself when you tie your shoes! fuck off retard! You condemn "racism" "sexism" and "xenophobia" but post under the Nazi flag! you must be a special kind of retarded huh nazi tard

>faceberg

Good idea on the screenshot repost however If they censored it once likely they will again! I'm banned for days on end now and this isn't the first time! The last time it was for anti-homsexuality posts!
but ya for sure fuck FB!!

(((exactly)))

No wonder you got censored on Jewbook. Why is OP such a faggot?

I guess then, you have some (((friends))) on your friendlist, and they keep reporting your posts.

Welcome to the fight against censorship.

Install AdNauseam.

what's the issue with my post that got censored!?? seriously! all you fucks criticizing me have done is name call and justify nothing. Are you fucking telling me that Sup Forums now like illegal immigrants and muslims!!?? fuck off shill

What's with the random quotation marks?

You didn't even read my post, nigger. Quit pissing your pants that I called you a faggot.

Oddly the account had only limited known friends none which are jewish whatsoever for sure.
Obviously I'm being watched and fb itself is busy reading and deleting such posts.

>watch anti-islam content
>google's thought control analysts kick in
>very next advertisement

ZUCC'D

They didn't censor shit. A private company on their servers decided to disallow content. A private company cant censor; only a government can

Make it anninage and then post that faggot

*an image

Lmao fuck off underage female brainlet

I enjoy my quiet, I wish for the world to return to the peace of my youth, I wish for the world to be silent again like me, you make noise, I will reach out my hands, and you will speak no more

>Not a single Arab nation has accepted a single Muslim refugee

What is Jordan? What is Lebanon? What is Turkey?

Yeah OP should be banned for misinformation

Erik, we are watching you. We've been watching you for a while now, and we don't appreciate your posts. You can't hide on Sup Forums, we see everything, our reach knows no bounds

Eloquently put.

Private Company

Uh...huh..... sorry tard it's still censorship get a fucking dictionary! Censorship is not exclusive to government retard. Facebook is censoring tons of post all the time! your semantic argument is utter bullshit

>Not a single arab nation accepted one muslim refugee
>What is Jordan?

At the very least, if you want to spout your ignorant bullshit, do it in a tact and well-written manner. It's like you wrote this while actually REEEEING until you hit enter.

What are you even talking about! I posted an "image" of the post being censored already.

misinformation!? what bullshit! perhaps you should be banned for being such a faggot?

I think you've come to the wrong place, you should probably head back to /rdonald or whatever its called..

zucced lmao

You need to go actually read your FB terms of service . . . which has been edited since you signed up, and not for your benefit . . . but read, regardless. Alongside you being a fag for whining about how this platform silences you, FB now owns all material you've ever posted: Poems, writings, pics, tattoo drawings, vids etc. None if it is legally yours any longer.

Have a nice day.

OP
You need to delete your Facebook, seriously.
Same w/ any one else that sees that message.
The only thing that'll get FB to back off is them seeing their censorship is driving away users.

sorry but the name isn't Erik but you assume much retard. lay off the meth and you won't be so paranoid....

Yes you suck

Why are you posting on facebook in the first place retard?

yep very good little one! it's a pwivate company!!! derrr...... SO FUCKING WHAT!! It's still censorship by definition! get a fucking dictionary!! oh and fuck you faggot!

stop nitpicking retard! That post was made long ago and was censored retroactively!! For a long time NONE of those state took in anyone and still the vast majority go only to White nations! fuck off

ya right! I call out Trump all the time for being a zionist whore! fuck off!

perhaps? but I've posted much more that is still there and no doubt not to their liking? why not use there networks and spread our messages?

>Why are you posting on facebook in the first place retard?
To show that they aren't letting me post on facebook. Duh!