Where's the tape, gize?

Where's the tape, gize?

statefort.com/the-rachel-maddow-show-on-msnbc/

If this is true, she should swinging in a tree for it. So, who's got the tape?

This bitch need to be publicly executed.

In the same secret room where pizza-pedos hides their children.

Is anyone surprised? Hillary was estatic about Gaddifi's death and all sorts of other horrible things, plus all the people she doesn't like (((suiciding)))... bitch is evil!

No shit. I think we need Superman to fight her, she's like one of those arch villains in the movies.

SO glad we didn't elect her.

>Where's the tape, gize?

same place as that hillary nigger tape

God damn stop all these dumb unsourced threads. I mean, I hate the bitch just as much as anyone but if you don't have a real source then fuck off.

She ain't wrong we need to lower the population. Not because of the global warming shit but there's too many people fucking up the gene pool.

Sound guy who recorded this, releasing this is your ONLY chance of safety. If you try to extort the Clinton mafia, you'll be sleeping with the fishes in cement shoes.

I love it when liberals slip-up and accidentally reveal their fangs, then it's back to the old bull-shit act and we all pretend they aren't secretly heinously evil monsters on the inside.

>she's still so salty.

Story on this meme? She evil, too?

she didn't know the camera was on while after she finished doing a piece about that autistic white kid that was kidnapped by tortured by kangs and they streamed it on facebook.... that was her reaction to a helpless human being getting tortured

...oh and she's jewish :^)

Hillary is the same person that said women and children are the victims of war, and not the men dying. Is anyone surprised?

This story reeks of bullshit don't repeat it to anyone unless you are a fucking idiot

Hillary... probably not, but there's been a bunch of lefties say the exact same thing on social media.

This.
This is fake as fuck. If this "sound guy" really has these tapes he'd be selling them to the highest bidder and we would hear them in the next week or so.

>liberal fake news
>OMG FAKE NEWS FUCKING SHIT WHERE IS THE PROOF BLA BLA BLA
>right-wing fake news
>OMG SPREAD SO TRUE SHE GOT CAUGHT #LOCKHERUP

you idiots need to learn how to get over your own confirmation bias, otherwise you're no better than killary shills

>still no Trump piss tape

I'm so disappointed in the left. Here I was thinking we were doing a good job with playing fetch with them.

>fake because he hasn't sold it to the highest bidder a week from now

>fellow democrat here, why arent we doing enough to confront the communists for their nonsensical and dangerous beliefs? also our nomination was terrible, why do we keep pushing affirmative action canidates?

that's you

I'm going to call the bitch Irma

if it was during the rachel maddow interview; MSNBC certainly deleted all copies of it (unless someone stole a copy beforehand etc) think about it, Maddow is literally CIA propaganda. Maddow is WaPo tier bullshit.

Exactly

It's a 100% fake story. Like all reptiles, Hillary Clinton has never laughed at anything.

Not necessarily. Since her loss to Trump a lot of people on the left see her as a drag on the progressive agenda and a liability going towards 2020. There's bound to be attempts to tear her down enough so that she'll just go away, especially if she gets too salty about the democrat machine that supposedly let her down.

She's such a snake.