I just joined the army so I can fight for Trump

wherever the battlefield might be I will know im serving the greatest president in US history .

who else just joined ?

Other urls found in this thread:

jewishbusinessnews.com/2017/01/31/george-soros-backed-jared-kushner-venture-cadre-250-million/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

so you are some dumbed down retard being not more worth than cannonfodder?

congrats, brainwashed faggot.

Why would you use that flag then?

fuck off shill

Air Force here; ready to go RWDS on the Nork commies.

in the years to come the kekistani flag will come to represent trumps true loyalists thats why

So then this is a troll thread

based I hope we bomb them into the stone age

PISS OFF jewishbusinessnews.com/2017/01/31/george-soros-backed-jared-kushner-venture-cadre-250-million/

yes

if you want to fight for trump, run for congress.

if you want to fight for greater israel, join the army.
fucking welfare queen

Niggers

MEME FORCE HERE.

Ready for memetic operations.

kek le epic troll thread!!! xDDDDD

>he knows

you fucked up, nigger.

fuck off shill

The fuck?

you don guff

Chickenhawks are retarded, join the army if you want war. You're a coward if you don't

you're going to hell! KEK is not with you.

That didn't appear to go as planned...

I would join but im a white guy. I don't think America wants me here so i'll just leave yall to it.

i hate when that happens...
lets try it again

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

#REKT

I nearly joined but decided to wait for a bit and then Trump bombed Syria so now I won't join.

What's it like fighting for ZOG?

I'll join as soon as I know for a fact there will be no homosexuals or transgendered people there.

epix pasta home slice

tell me about bane! why does he wear the mask???

joining the military lol i'll just join the volunteer paramilitary force as back up i guess

how did you know i just got here from reddit?? what gave me away???

why did that change your mind assad gassed his own people trump sent him a message that that kind of shit wont fly on his watch .

good goy

WHY DOES HE WEAR THE MASK???