Refugees are ba-

>refugees are ba-

>A 16-year-old Iraqi refugee girl found a bag in a Berlin U-Bahn (subway) train containing €14,000 ($16,750), which her mother later handed over to authorities, police said Tuesday.

>A 78-year-old woman forgot the bag on the train on Friday night. After realizing she left the money in the U-Bahn, the woman notified transit authorities, who were unable to recover it.

>The refugee mother and daughter had voluntarily gone to police, notified them of the find and turned over the bag of money intact. "A student found a handbag with €14,000 and handed it over to police. The owner is happy. We say 'excellent' and 'thank you'," Berlin police tweeted.

Sup Forums BTFO again

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/refugee-syria-germany-asylum-seeker-hands-in-money-found-in-wardrobe-a7109296.html
archive.is/y0iMk
corpus.quran.com/translation.jsp?chapter=3&verse=28
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>the press writes something which is uncomfortable for me
>i-it must be fake guys, I swear

>people will fall for this
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/refugee-syria-germany-asylum-seeker-hands-in-money-found-in-wardrobe-a7109296.html

lol

Here's the archive archive.is/y0iMk

kekel my shekels

>Be stupid old wurstbrat hag
>carry around 14k for afternoon teatime and maybe hire a stripper
>forget it in a fucking subway like a stupid fucking cunt.

sounds like a set up to make them look good

>Feel-good story to make you forget about having laws and borders and getting raped to death.

(((mainstream media))) in germany has been pushin these dimwittet stories since late 2015 - everybody laughs about them.

>north rhine-westphalia born and raised
>returning shekels is how i spent most of my days

Noice

>the 3% of women refugees we took in are decent people
>now you can ignore the other 97% subhumans

Did that ungrateful German dog even reward the Muslim family?

That's only because they would get their hands chopped off by their husbands if they didn't turn it in.
Dumb bitches should have took the money and run.

...so if it has been a Nazi you would say "good honest man"
...but if it is a refugee you don't believe it. ...because it can't be for your little brain that a refugee can be honest.

fucking dumbed-down brainwashed retards

How convenient... Two independent cases of refugees returning vast sums of money that only exist in cash outside of banks for three reasons: drug trading, government intelligence/disinformation, and for payoffs/graft. I'm sure that the 14k was magically doubled and returned to both the "owner" and the finder.

Fake and gay

Pretty sure these refugees get that amount of money in a month

the 243, case of that. Since 2015 you hear cnstanly of refugees finding and giving back bags of money. Strange

plus, if it was 100-200€ I would not be scared to take them, but 14k, some people will come after me...

why in gods fucking name would a 78 YEAR OLD

HAVE €14,000 ON HER PERSON

ON A SUBWAY

AT NIGHT? Who the fuck carries that much money on them in a fucking bag?

WTF I LOVE REFUGEES NOW

>Refugees being honest is newsworthy

Says a whole lot about the rest of them

I believe you. But you have to admit that most of these guys have been taught that the infidel is the enemy and wouldn't help them. I don't know how many actually believe it. And maybe this guy doesn't. But many do. Have you seen the undercover footage from the english speaking, islamic classroom?

Today on totally not made up stories

>Pay 78yo communist to report missing property
>Pay refugee to return property
>Only a few hundred spent for a feel good story

So Op you like the first one The second one is basically the same thing, just in a simpler form. So do the second one too.

flat a best

Drug dealers.

It's her annual holocaust reparations payment. She was actually alive back then, and therefore extra guilty. Fortunately, she herself receives a postwar slavic rape reparation annuity of 6 euros. So she can put that toward the 14k.

I agree

Nobody believes it because there were countless stories like this during the height of the refugee crisis in Germany, all including thousands of Euros and "honest, selfless refugees".
Then for the last year or so there were none and now a couple days right before the general election this bullshit is starting again.
But it's just pure coincidence, I guess.

Meanwhile in England, Syrian and Iraqi refugees gang rape and beat a woman after she asked for directions, the same ethnicity and religion gang rape a 14 year old schoolgirl, and a refugee tries to blow up a train in London. Fuck off with your shilling, Muslim and African refugees should stay in Muslim and African nations. We should be taking in white Africans and genuine minorities like the Coptics and the Yazidi only.

>took in a refugee last weekend
>he could only stay for one night
>had fun talking and drinking
>ate breakfast, told him to leave
>he gets angry
>takes a knife and stabs me in an artery
>I just started a business on my own
>I can't work for the time being
>they released him already
> inb4 broke

Sweet, now she just needs to find a bag full of $17,000 every 2.5 months and she'll almost make up for her family's welfare.

I legitimately wouldn't be surprised if there were a terror attack on the Berlin metro or wherever before election day

False flag. Planted story. When have you ever seen a woman or child in all those pics of refugees coming over on boats?

cool beans guess the germans are ok with their own genocide now

I know this sort of thing is unique to most of you, but is a norm in Japan. Why is that?

>I have no argument
Back to /r/T_D with you.

corpus.quran.com/translation.jsp?chapter=3&verse=28

Sahih International: Let not believers take disbelievers as allies rather than believers. And whoever [of you] does that has nothing with Allah , except when taking precaution against them in prudence. And Allah warns you of Himself, and to Allah is the [final] destination.

Pickthall: Let not the believers take disbelievers for their friends in preference to believers. Whoso doeth that hath no connection with Allah unless (it be) that ye but guard yourselves against them, taking (as it were) security. Allah biddeth you beware (only) of Himself. Unto Allah is the journeying.