North America is FUCKED! Sept. 23rd thread

>three monster hurricanes
>two catastrophic earthquakes

>To make clear, Meade said he's not saying the world will end Saturday. Instead, he claims, the prophesies in the Book of Revelation will manifest that day, leading to a series of catastrophic events that will happen over the course of weeks. "The world is not ending, but the world as we know it is ending," he said, adding later: "A major part of the world will not be the same the beginning of October."

Holy fuck. North America is done.

Other urls found in this thread:

quake.utah.edu/earthquake-center/quake-map
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Stop fear mongering you piece of shit kike.

Clean yer weapons, store food and water. Get some batteries and small weatherband radio. Candles, led flashlights. Let the purge begin.

>larping that hard

Kek demands a sacrifice

DUMP YOUR SAVINGS INTO CRYPTOS

NOW IS THE TIME

BITCOIN 100,000 BY THE END OF 2018

>captcha: Gratis Boulogne

Please make sure to purchase a gun with your magic internet money so you have something to kill yourself with when it is worthless.

fpbp

>Was there for y2k
>2012 also, obviously

I'll tell ya how this movie ends if ya want.

this why I put all my cash into gold bars. People in crypto currency are dumbo ding dongs

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww is the little baby scared of death??

>crypto
Crypto is a game of Shuts and Ladders for the Chinese government to manipulate more cash from, all to buy gold for their plans to make the Yuan backed by gold for oil purchases.

Gold is key.

You've spammed this bullshit "MUH SEPT 23rd" so many damn times that nobody believes it anymore as you always do with every other happening/random date.

>>To make clear, Meade said he's not saying the world will end Saturday.

Beep beep beep beep beep

>Retarded Zionist Protestants who can't into the Bible selling fear to fat gullible Zio Prot cucks

No thanks.

After watching the documentary "the sign", if nothing happens, it will be the biggest craziest coincidence EVER. No, seriously.

We're all going to die fella, get used to it.

But don't worry, when it comes, it'll be so fast that you won't even know it'll happen until after it does.

i must be invincible since ive survived so many of these dooms day events.

That documentary just scratches the surface m8

If you're suicidal, you should just kill yourself instead of just waiting for something that isn't coming and persistently shitposting on an anime website.

It's not random dude, planets will align

>North America
More like North Korea

>Unironically believing in the bible.

Said who? Fucking hell, you'll believe anything as long as someone else says it, won't you?

kek demands you are the sacrifice

gold is literally the chinese currency's backing at this point in time, compared to U.S. oil deals with the saudis and OPEC. the chinese killed crypto in their country because they're in a huge debt bubble and cannot sustain the capital flight out of CNY. they are literally out of the market and can no longer effect it in any way legally. the time to buy is now

Look it up dude. It corresponds with the signs the prophecies spoke of, that in itself is a big deal even if nothing else happens. Personally I'm having my fingers crossed for the rapture

guys guys sacrificing virgins is never the answer.

>the world is ending

Thank you Jesus.

On the 20th I'm off to Barrow, Alaska. My Uncle Typhus has an Atlas bunker on his property. Good luck boys and may our father in heaven protect us from all evils.

What is that green thing on the blue bag?

Also is that a chest rig or a range bag?

poncho?

A cloth

it's a chest rig

I'm pretty sure that is not a poncho. Ponchos usually come in little compression bags

payback time. wrath of hitler is destroying your country

look up
"Benjamin Solari Parravicini's Prophecies"

Worldwide crop failures and coming global economic collapse will pop the human population bubble. The Fimbulwinter is here, the weak will not survive.

A cloth? Like a gun cleaning cloth? What

Funny

yes for cleaning your weapon

>inb4 absolutely nothing noteworthy happens on the 23rd and all of the /x/ happening faggots cognitive dissonance themselves into forgetting that they were wrong yet again before they pick another date and shit up the board with more "100% bulletproof predictions" while calling anyone who points out their bullshit "shills"

No one knows the day nor the hour. None of you are real Christians. So stop preaching what you don't actually believe in.

If singles, nothing will happen

have fun when demons rape everything you love saturday

how stupid are you
the entire crash over the past month is because china effectively outlawed it

russia, korea, and japan are accumulating now

>three monster hurricanes
> two catostrophic esrthquakes

Huge mischaracterization

Harvey want big it just had a lot of rain

Irma was big but not very powerful

The rest of the hurricanes are pretty run of the mill for Caribbean storms cat 5'a are rare to hit the us mainland

And the eathquakes in Mexico haven't been particularly damaging

CHill out

This must be the eternal cycle of these nutcases.

I was gonna begin trading on the 23rd so I think this is a funny coincidence.

I hope so. BRING IT ON. The winter is coming and my body is fucking prepped and ready. Time to bring human population back to sustainable levels

Sept 23 is when the economy collapses not NK

dont be retarded and go read revelation 12, its not the end of the world, or the day or the hour, its when the sign happens and tribulation starts

They've predicted dates consistently since 2015.

None spooked me.. but there's something I can't quite put my finger on with this date.
Like deja vu.

> America is FUCKED!

...awesome, that's what I'm waiting for. Murica is the core of evil and degeneracy.

allah willing, my numbers say nothing will happen and Barcelona will win the next Champions League.

All good in my neck of the woods

Also if you actually read the bible, maybe you'd realize that it's manmade therefore contradicts itself multiple fucking times.

Matthew 16:25
"For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: and whosoever will lose his life for my sake shall find it."

Oh link it

Meade interpretation is utter BS.

Numerologist/Astrologues are crazy cultist.

> (OP)
>Sept 23 is when the economy collapses
If the economy is still strong enough that financers can make a killing from the "collapse" then this may benefit us.

What bet do you take:
>a) economic crash
OR
>b) mass panic of predicted crash that puts the market in one area and leaves room for a new rothschild play on the market

My money's on b)

its because none of those predictions had signs like this one does

Lies. This configuration happens every 200 years.

No I'm getting the same vibe I got when bitcoin came out.
That I should get exploit the market.

So how fucked is Mexico?

to

this will never happen again in your life, flaming tard

i never really believed that shit but im shopping tonight and buying al that shit. it'll keep if i dont need it.

i know, its still once in a life time

That's actually really cool though.
Need a telescope.

But dozens of time in History = astrology usual bullshit.

expect yellowstone soon. there is now a well defined line of underground activity from yellowstone to las vegas. the unprecedented swarm in SE idaho is now almost up to 300 earthquakes. previous swarms in the area never contained more than 5 quakes.

anyone in utah can check whether the great salt lake temperature has gone up?

quake.utah.edu/earthquake-center/quake-map

im just recognizing the fact its happening again in 4 days as the world sits on the edge of the nuclear abyss

nevermind the fucking catastrophe, buy bitcoin

also worth considering
>jewish year 5777
>ends on september 22nd at 7:34 pm (sundown)
>trump was 7 decades, 7 weeks, 7 days old on inauguration day

forgot related hyper-spooky pic

6 weeks after is antifas supposed panty raid of america

24.09.2017 Germany election? Coincidence i dont think so.

I accept Jesus Christ as my Lord and Saviour.

and i'm living in this stupid boring country called switzerland fml

it's like watching from a golden tower

Quasimodo predicted all of this

If history has taught me anything it's that prophecies about the end of the world are never correct. I'm willing to put large money on something not happening on the 23rd.

If it does, then I'm happy.
2016/2017 has been crazy, but then again, I have a feeling there will be an encore.

Any skymapping app will show. I'm using star walk

>she's stepping on the moon
>clothed with the sun
>giving birth
>in her head a crown

As it is written down. I'm not blackpilled enough to understand the nature of the bible and Christianity, personally I believe there are some ayyyylmaos or/and time traveling sheit involved

An entire movie was made because of relentless happeningfag autistic screeching in 2012. And guess what? Not a single minute of it came true.

I feel like this is supposed to happen every september

Woah, this is my first post on Sup Forums, glad you guys liked it.

Stay safe.

no, it was made because jews in hollywood realized they could make millions off of a mayan calendar misinterpretation

>ignoring all the posts btfoing you out
repent

The end is near.

>Barca vs. QSG rematch in the final

Kek wills it

Put simply, the world isn't going to end. That's not the point of the sign or of the prophecy, but since it's easy for most people to understand that's what most of the media sites that are actually covering it are running with. It's already-made excuse to run a "mock the stupid Christians" segment that they love to have any opportunity to go with.

You back-pedaling faggot ass kike.

When nothing happens can we all agree never to bother with this /x/ faggotry again? No badselfeater no Sept 23 no fucking faggot bullshit ever again. Please?

Why are you obsessed with my response to utter bullshit, you creep?

>When nothing happens can we all agree never to bother with this /x/ faggotry again?
You know they won't. I swear to God they draw random dates out of a hat.

ok deal
blue-pilled detected

Have you ever wondered why the world went to shit all of a sudden? Revelation 22:11

WORMWOOD STAR IS COMING

I want to see Rome fall apart

when is the rock going to stand on these seven hills?