pastebin.com/P1FiYhGf
imgur.com/zNqlb4R
imgur.com/a/ESE72
imgur.com/a/C2v72
imgur.com/a/iue8n
imgur.com/a/zj9si
a.pomf.cat/oqgdlu.png
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I would like to request a drawing of Mai Natsume. Anything would be appreciated, though I would like to see her wearing the outfit of Mai Shiranui:
i.imgur.com/6zNyelv.jpg

Another idea is Mai in shorts and a tank top looking sweaty and lifting her shirt to fan herself:
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1752694
Shorts and tank top reference: i.imgur.com/2qBzl48.jpg

If possible, I would like to request my beloved Mizunashi Akari and our daughteru Amelia for mother's day, please.
Something like, Amelia offering a bouquet of flowers to Akari.
Or Amelia kissing Akari on the cheek.

Please and thank you if you pick up my request!

Requesting my wonderful waifu, Mimi.

Possibly as a bunnygirl, but anything cute would be greatly appreciated.

She'll share her vodka with you if you draw her!

As always, take it easy, and I hope everyone has a great weekend.

Requesting Lumina dressed as a teacher with the stereotypical glasses, skirt and blouse. I'd like to see her adjusting her glasses but any other pose would be cool too!

Reference for outfit: danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2371348?tags=Teacher glasses

Happy weekend, waifufriends! I'd like to request my darling Tamaki with a cute sleepy expression, or being tickled by user similar to this picture danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1365353?tags=tickling midriff

As always anything else cute and not too lewd is greatly appreciated as well. Thanks for reading and have a comfy weekend!

Requesting Rin eating from a tub of ice cream.

Hi, everyone!

I'd like to request:
- A POV of him waking up and a hand petting his head.
- Being fed tteok (Korean ricecake) in light of the Korean dub airing!
- Dressed as Saber from Fate/stay night.
- Him interacting with my avatar. (Anything cute or silly is fine, but nothing lewd please.) i.imgur.com/G5eZG2X.png

If none of that catches your eye, then anything is fine.

Thank you for your consideration and I hope you all have a nice weekend!

Hey everyone!
This weekend I'd like to request Dolce in the style of htoL#NiQ
(i.imgur.com/4Jb6cyl.png).
Another idea could be her in a school uniform or with twintail drill hair (i.imgur.com/ZsnUnmn.jpg).
Nevertheless though I'd love anything with her. Hope you all had a nice weekend.

Requesting Himari (imgur.com/a/yw4sK). Suggestions below but anything not overly lewd would be great!
- Her as a 7th Dragon class, race queen, or in any of the numerous other outfits here imgur.com/a/1Vbpi
- Hugging a giant plush, trying to hide her hands covered in cute kitty bandages from unsuccessful attempts at cooking or learning to, cute POVs, or anything else here imgur.com/a/VR1vV
- Enjoying a day outside in the sun or otherwise doing things one finds themselves doing on a warm spring or summer day. Alternatively, in rain or a light summer drizzle.
- Trying to experience that special time of riding an empty night-lit carousel but instead of finding a magic moment she just starts blushing at the rhythmic up and down motions and the hard rod in front of her, throwing a shy, questioning look at the viewer.
- Anything else you feel like. Have fun with it! imgur.com/a/nIsXk youtube.com/watch?v=zlDgrfbZMjQ

Requesting pov of playing hwatu with *Hyun-ae. (Korean card game) Of course anything else cute is fine too

Requesting Hisui eating an ice cream.

Requesting Ionasal, please!

Preferably one of these:
- The "Are you my master?" scene from Fate/Stay Night with her and my SI ( i.imgur.com/IuVZdxp.jpg )
- Tron-style in a Tron-ified version of her normal outfit
- As a Megaman Battle Network style NetNavi
- Her posting on "Weekend Husbando Drawthread" requesting my SI

But as usual I'd be happy with anything though, cute and/or lewd. Thanks!

Requesting my love Yuu humming happily while tending to plants in a greenhouse, or Heat-Powered Turbo Yuu [ref: imgur.com/th3WzqS] speeding past an astonished jet pilot. Anything else cute and/or cozy is also warmly welcome.
Thank you for considering and have a nice weekend!

Good morning. Requesting my beautiful Ai Nanasaki happily playing an acoustic guitar:

u.pomf.is/hwcdfz.jpg
u.pomf.is/liyelh.jpg
u.pomf.is/oubocq.jpg

Or maybe something cute with Ai and I, like enjoying a pizza together. SI ref:
u.pomf.is/lpryia.png

Anything is appreciated though, including cutelewd, thank you.

Requesting Sakuya playing billiards or snooker. Preferably in casual clothes.

Anything cool or cute is always lovely. A bit of cutelewd is ok within reason.

Hope everyone has a great weekend. And as always thanks if you consider.

Hello WWD!

Requesting any of the following of my Mamimi:

- A POV shot of her laying in bed with one arm out towards me, while she rests her head on the other hand

- Mamimi and my SI playing video game together

- Mamimi as a magical girl

- Mamimi getting the Martha Wayne treatment

Martha Wayne reference: imgur.com/a/DH3JE

SI Reference: imgur.com/7U0FVpT

Thank you! And have a great weekend!

Hello WWD! It's been a tiring week with more stress ahead, so humbly requesting Deedlit sleeping at a computer/ jittery on coffee or telling user to stop studying and come to bed (wearing just an oversized shirt or lingerie/nightgown of your choice ).
Alternatively as Ayame from kabaneri (see ref on left).

Or as Serasfag requested with the police-car stakeout Anything cute or comfy would be appreciated!
More references: imgur.com/a/a1oN3

I'd like to make a request for Makise Kurisu. In light of recent landmark findings discrediting Meltzoff, I would like to see her cheering or with a triumphant expression, while holding the latest print of a scientific journal or jumping up from her chair in front of a computer. Possibly furiously typing out congratulatory comments/scientific shitposts on the keyboard afterwards.

If you're looking for other ideas:

- Suddenly coughing or gagging with an intense blush while drinking something in reaction to be asked a question.

- Looking at the viewer with a displeased expression while holding up a heavy textbook in a threatening manner

- Her attempting to carry a heavy bag of groceries or reading material up a flight of stairs while looking down at the viewer asking them what they're looking at.

If you would like to draw something else, feel free. Chibi, cute, lewd, anything goes though I'd prefer lewd to be in character if possible.

Requesting a Sleepy Tharja, with this orange haired Avatar Unit covering her/them with a blanket
Additional optional sleepy Morgan and Noire Optional because its 3 times as much work

Requesting a chibi/anything cute of my dear Anna

>see ref on left

For a second there I thought you meant look on the left side of the reference image.

Requesting Yukari apologizing for planting dandelions in anons garden.

Requesting Kiririn with tan-lines, and wearing a crop-top and shorts set, something sort of like this: danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2300898 danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2314184 (but with shorts, obviously)

Alternatively, I'd love to see her cosplaying as either Platinum the Trinity from BlazBlue, or Mina Ashido from BNHA

Platinum: imgur.com/a/yLX71
Mina: imgur.com/a/SUKb7

And as always, anything is great as long as it isn't lewd. Thank you in advance, and have a lovely weekend.

Requesting waifus in M. Night Shyamalan movies

Good morning Sup Forums!

Requesting my waifu wearing those round, swirly-lens stereotypical 'nerd glasses' and doing cute nerd things! Bug catching in summer clothes, using a laptop outside, or pulling a gaming all-nighter in the dark are some ideas, but it can be anything! The glasses can be solid or partially transparent, also.

Alternately, in an outfit swap with Weiss (hairstyle optional), wearing Neptune's hoodie or and HDD outfit like Purple Heart's (or a design unique for Hina), or in her pajamas with BB either playing games or sleeping next to each other.

For something on the lewd side, Hinagiku lying on her back naked, but with a variety of fruits/veggies/meats/cream/etc. artistically covering her body, nyotaimori-style like so: imgur.com/Ykkqwpg
Smiling with a bit of blush would be ideal, and possibly saying something relevant like "Enjoy your meal

Hi, WWD.
Requesting Amelia (1) teaching Jolyne (2) how to cook, preferably how to prepare tiramisu (3) or a cake which could be done by drawing both of them in chef outfits (4) like Amelia's with one of them holding a cake, tiramisu or whichever dessert you find tastiest.
Amelia and Jolyne references:
imgur.com/a/e9Siy

Requesting my Noriko wearing the Oarai's tactical BDU, and wielding an FN P90.
imgur.com/a/v9yiJ i.imgur.com/IxsAuNt.jpg i.imgur.com/lQ0wgm3.jpg
Alternatively, Noriko doing the Gainax pose.
i.imgur.com/uHm0t.jpg i.imgur.com/YsR42uS.jpg
Or trying on some cute dress.

But anything cute, tacticute, or badass, would be of course much appreciated.

Please and thank you.

>shitty Earthbender
It's like the only scene I remember from that movie, them posturing like crazy just to levitate small boulders slowly forward.

Requesting Chelsea, please!

I'd love to see her sleeping cutely on a bed or a couch, and as for outfit, I'd prefer her wearing only a shirt or t-shirt and underwear, but cute pajamas are just as fine.

Or alternatively, her wearing something light and casual in the summer, like shorts or skirt with a tank top or t-shirt.

Anything else cute or cutelewd is also fine!

Please and thanks!

Posting for Kanonanon:

Requesting my Kanon wearing a TSF pilot's Fortified Suit from the Muv-Luv series. Suit ref: a.pomf.cat/dtexvw.jpg

Alternatively, any of these suggestions:
-Lying in bed next to and facing the viewer. For example, something similar to these pictures: imgur.com/a/ITZpk
-Wearing sweaters and being comfy. Tasteful lewd stuff is fine too. a.pomf.cat/mskvll.jpg
-Walking down the pathway of a forest or sleeping under a tree.
-Standing with her back towards the viewer and looking back while the wind blows her hair. Something like this: a.pomf.cat/rnjwvk.jpg
-A redraw or something similar to this scene with Kanon instead: a.pomf.cat/pyfuxw.jpg

Anything else are fine and also greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance and I hope you have a great weekend.

Requesting Erza please! Anything is fine, no lewd though.

If you want something specific, I would love to see an image of Erza receiving a love letter and smiling, such as in this picture Http://i.imgur.com/aicXzTN.png

Thanks to anyone that does this!

Requesting anything cute of Honoka.

For specifics, requesting Honoka dressed up in a revealing office lady outfit drinking tea.

Have a great weekend.

I'd like to request Yozakura looking at the viewer with an embarrassed look on her face
while struggling to get her hips unstuck from a slide.

Requesting Nui-Nui~

-as a chef
-as a bankrobber
-as a boat

The waifufag below this post is a jerk

But I'm a husbandofag

Requesting Diane dirty after a long day of playing or in any summer-y clothing.

>20 seconds after new thread
Get a fucking life maifag

I'm sure by "bank robber" you meant "hula girl"?

My waifu can beat up your waifu.

Requesting Tsubasa in a teacher uniform, sitting on a desk, or simply standing inside a classroom.
Here are some references :imgur.com/a/SmgtR

S1, G, and Zesshoushinai references : imgur.com/T4hfCAD
imgur.com/DHw1gIC
A somewhat helpful guide to drawing Tsubasa : imgur.com/QYVymbF

>My waifu can beat up your waifu.
DIE.

Shes a MEGA cute thanks bara-homo, I'll sure pay you back with the same coin, soon.

Kindly requesting Colette being super cute similarly to these images: imgur.com/a/u8jrQ
Alternatively, pov lap-pillow

I'd like to request Yuuna and me in one of those situations, with me being off panel like that. imgur.com/a/Qdqlj
But I'd love anything cute of her.

Who is the strongest of Waifus?
Probably Etna, Esdeath or Ryuuko

Reimu

Nui

There's fucktons of waifus and husbandos here that are strong.

Aijimufag is going to show up and say his even though he doesn't post.

Requesting Gazer as a magical girl.

I have several other outfit ideas, like her in a wedding dress, a sweater, a bikini, or a maid outfit, or as a construction worker or a scientist.
Her holding a yes/no pillow.
An interaction with Miia would be cute, something like dungeon crawling. If any other user has a cute idea don't hesitate to let me know!
I'm fine with cutelewd and chibis are adorable too.
That said, anything is fine.

I managed to make her in the kisekae thing so I'd like to also include that any nice ideas involving that would be super cute.
a.pomf.cat/vndnwi.png
Handholding, princess carrying, matching outfits, anything would be cute.

He only had the "draw your own waifu" skill

>tfw Waifu is still pretty strong
>Not strong enough if there was a battle to the death of all Waifus here

>tfw waifu is probably strong enough to beat a lot in here but she'll never fight against them unless she really really has to

Requesting my love, Annie, drawn like one of the following:

-With Cinderella's work clothes, full body would really appreciated for this.

-In a Pinocchio costume with her nose grown several feet. Or her with wooden and puppet-like features.

-In an Alice costume, giant and stuck in a room, trying to find a way to be comfortable.

Will do art trades too if anyone would like. I'm not that good, but I'll do my best to draw and will show last weekend's drawings done as examples if anyone is interested.

Happy Waifu/Husbando Weekend!

I don't think I would even want to think about mine being in a fight with anyone. I don't want anything bad to happen.

Requesting Minatsu wearing toenail polish. Or perhaps wearing Ionasal's main outfit.
But anything else is fine too, thanks!

Requesting my Neptune doing a cool handstand on any of her non-wooden swords. Like this: my.mixtape.moe/vepeuq.jpg
Swords refs: my.mixtape.moe/afntnl.jpg
More poses refs: my.mixtape.moe/qraphf.jpg

-Or Purple Heart wearing any of these bikinis: imgur.com/a/yeXcq
Preferably eating a popsicle and dripping a little on her chest.
-Or PH or Neptune parodying the “Birth of Venus” painting. Refs: my.mixtape.moe/irqibf.jpg
-Or Neptune like this Akari, but with the flower in the ref instead of the rose in her mouth: my.mixtape.moe/lhaanz.jpg
-Or Nepu cosplaying as Yuuki Yuuna

Purple Heart ref: my.mixtape.moe/jwvsfo.jpg

Of course anything cute or cutelewd is always warmly welcome.
Please and thank you so much!

Requesting a tanned Kagura wearing an oversized version of the shirt in the reference, please! Alternatively, a normal sized shirt on its own, with pantsu/boyshorts or her stretching the shirt to cover herself up.

Shirt reference: i.imgur.com/van9PKw.jpg

As always, anything you feel like drawing, even somewhat lewd, would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

For a Goat.

Super cute work

Ycake a Ycute.

What a thing to wake up to. Kobori looks so cute and so lewd all at once. Anastasia looks the same, as well. Those bellies are to die for. The sweat on their midriff is a nice touch, too, it's noticeable but doesn't dominate the piece. You evan got my waifu's chest size right. I like how their outfits are based on previous canon outfits/designs.
>I'll upload the unnecessarily big version on my dumblr if you're interested.
Please do.
Thank you so much for drawing my dearest Koborin and have a fantastic weekend!

Requesting Toyone sitting on a swing.

Also requesting her baking a cake or maybe jumping out of one, I dunno yet.

More references: imgur.com/a/HFMcj

Oh wow, who drew this last week? My day got a little better already

Requesting Mimi Tasogare from Duel Masters completely sullen about her super strength getting in the way of every day, simple activities, please!

Alternatively, Mimi taking a photo of herself in the mirror with a cellphone, wet from a fresh shower! Sensual or kinda lewd would be swell!

Similar to this pic:

i.imgur.com/yg668wb.jpg

Thanks if you pick this up!

Requesting Cave,
>Dressed as Red Riding Hood
>dancing in any style (optional wearing matching clothing)
>Cosplaying as anyone from DoDonPachi SaiDaiOuJou a.pomf.cat/pqbmjs.jpg or DeathSmiles a.pomf.cat/dcqwet.jpg

As an alternative, her donning armor much like that of any fighter from a Cave shoot 'em up game (examples: DoDonPachi, Ketsui)

cute!

Requesting Taiga, please.
Anything would be appreciated.

Adorable. I want to watch Ionbro tickle his tummy.

Nice hair

I'd like Scharlachrot dressed like a maid, dressed like Hazama from BlazBlue, Velvet from Odin Sphere, or wearing a cute school uniform.

Requesting barefoot, hairy armpit Osaka dancing at a ren-faire.

Next Tuesday will mark the anniversary of when I started requesting, so I'd like to request my dear Yukiho with anything anniversary related, celebrating our time together.
If you want to include my SI for something cute, here you go.
a.pomf.cat/rfzhfz.png
Thanks in advance!

This is so cute, what a great thing to wake up to. He looks so happy, like he's really having a great day. Thank you. I really like how you did his hair, and his eyes, and yes the surprise exposed belly. Thank you su much, have a great week!

Hey, hey now, consider it done.

Requesting Rukia
Maybe wearing one of these armors from Dark Souls (weapons/shields up to you but maybe what is supposed to be with the armor)
imgur.com/a/NNTzM
Or her interacting with any gen 4-6 pokemon

Or just anything at all, have a good weekend

Requesting Fujibayashi Ryou, please, preferably in one of the following scenes:
•as a delicious milf cooking dinner. Think Akiko Minase from Kanon. I'm inclined to say please include the braid.
•outfit swap with Aigis while singing youtube.com/watch?v=mNU3aIJs88g or youtube.com/watch?v=79fzeNUqQbQ
•dressed like Oka Hiromi imgur.com/a/OzDIr while doing something relaxing, like sitting on a porch swing
•dressed like Rally Vincent from Gunsmith Cats imgur.com/a/At4BT while wielding the .44 AutoMag from the movie Sudden Impact
Lewd would be perfectly fine with any outfit request or if you wanted to abandon outfits completely, a 7 on the newly made lewd scale would be welcomed.

Have a great week!

pastebin.com/P1FiYhGf
As always, feel free to rerequest.

Requesting my husbando, Archer
Dressed like this imgur.com/zNqlb4R ,nervous/flustered while trying to hide a birthday cake he is preparing

further references: imgur.com/a/ESE72

Thank you and have a nice weekend

And I linked to the wrong post.

Aww, Thank you! You captured some key aspects of her personality well with just a few words. Have a nice week.

Mornin, requesting Shinjiro.
If possible, him in casual clothing and relaxing on a couch, trying to decide between a black turtleneck and a black turtleneck, or holding his hands out to user for a hug would be great, but I'd appreciate anything cool/handsome of him as well.
Thanks for the consideration and take it easy.

>Koborin
Elementario Yuru Yuri spin-off when?

Requesting Tamamo:
-Dressed as Sakura Saber ( With similar hairstyle, or one like the Saber Clones)
-With a fluffy haircut
-The outfit in the imgur link (with a similar, messy hairstyle)
-Dressed as either Mei, D Va, Mercy, or Tracer from Overwatch. Preferably similar hairstyles to them.
imgur.com/a/C2v72
Lewder requests:
-Wearing only a wet see-through dress shirt.
imgur.com/a/iue8n

Tamamo has other outfits, too: imgur.com/a/zj9si
And you're welcome to draw her in any of them.

Requesting Shion eating a Popsicle or her as a catmaid
Anything cute of her is fine.
Thanks in advance.

/r/ing bunny Kallen cuffed and gagged front and back as in the ref, please.

Fug

stob

Holiday Monday thread tomorrow?

How much do you hate Ken?

Tomorrow is not a holiday.

Creepy.

It is in the country that matters.

Waifug-tan?

Gondola waifu collage when?!

Requesting Stocking comforting depressed user, please.

That's a loaded question, honestly.
The tl;dr is that while I dislike him for being an immature faggot when it mattered the most, I respect his ability to move on and not wasting the life Shinji gave him.
I mostly enjoy that he becomes an empty shell of a person who lives everyday in misery and regret though, because I'm petty like that. Small victories.

>the country that matters.
Nippon?

Requesting him in a a casual outfit similar to Shun's:
a.pomf.cat/oqgdlu.png
Or, requesting him as an oujisama.
Anything else that's cool or cute is fine.

Ugh I fucking hate him since Aigis, Shinji and Junpei were going to be my P3 Team It would have sucked total ass I know, and it was HIS Fault
But hey, you still got the watch ending
I'd be pretty pissed if Donnel got my waifu killed
> he becomes an empty shell of a person who lives everyday in misery
Was this in P4AU?