Sad Panda

Rejoice, fellow sad panda goers, for ExE has been scanned.

exhentai.org/g/939259/f970a1a533/

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/939282/8f0fc93387/
exhentai.org/g/618019/447730091a/
exhentai.org/g/494286/c90c76421a/
exhentai.org/g/618227/feac428123/
exhentai.org/g/618290/b2b2177c60/
exhentai.org/g/624030/094a806dc9/
exhentai.org/g/737396/4c49d90f4a/
exhentai.org/g/737495/c0b9b4ebe8/
exhentai.org/s/1fd53223ff/939259-282
exhentai.org/s/c0a1121393/939259-40
exhentai.org/g/930948/289c73ccfa/
exhentai.org/g/915859/b53b5daaeb/
exhentai.org/g/848617/24cb3c51db/
doujinshi.org/browse/objects/?kana=&start=&flist=5&age=2&anth=&order=date&flow=DESC
exhentai.org/g/934026/923b90812f/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What's the plot of the Katsurai Yoshiaki story?

Seems like a cafe owner screwing all of his workers/waitresses in turn.

Mikocon also released their scan of ExE

exhentai.org/g/939282/8f0fc93387/

>ExE has been scanned
Literally what?
>Katsurai Yoshiaki
Literally who?

>Literally what?

A new big magazine from GOT (the publisher of Comic Anthurium), featuring a lot of big name artists seemingly jumping ship from Wani. So these works won't be purged from panda and it has better censorship than most Wani magazines.

Fuck off newfag.

The 2nd story from ExE looks super cute.
I could probably transcribe it if it was of any use to anyone else.

If you're able to transcribe the moon why not just type out the English instead...

Because I'd rather trust someone with experience of translation and english isn't my first language.

came buckets
exhentai.org/g/618019/447730091a/
exhentai.org/g/494286/c90c76421a/
exhentai.org/g/618227/feac428123/
exhentai.org/g/618290/b2b2177c60/
exhentai.org/g/624030/094a806dc9/
exhentai.org/g/737396/4c49d90f4a/
exhentai.org/g/737495/c0b9b4ebe8/

Anyone could proofread and edit your work easy, finding translators is far more difficult.

>ExE
Another vanillashit magazine, this sure was needed

With god-tier artists, cry more that you didn't get your yaoi scat mag faggot.

Vanilla is best, NTR needs to be purged

It is time to fap

>If it's not vanilla, it's NTR
>some retards believe this

God-tier artist definitely.
When they draw actually good chapters.

You're just as bad as him.
Both of you kill yourselves. Literally the SJWs of hentai.

Someone help. Brain shit itself and I can't remember the nip site a lot of artists upload to.

pixiv or twitter?

Pixiv, thanks

Only one of them is asking to "purge" something.
It's true, magazines need to be more varied in their content.
We'll see in the long run how Exe turns out though.

>It's true, magazines need to be more varied in their content.
No, we have different magazines appealing to different tastes. It's way easier to sell stuff that way then your method.

>tfw patiently waiting for craving scolding

Has henreader mentioned his ExE chapter anywhere?

I downloaded some artists' individual chapters from the mag and want to name the files appropriately.

You're right. But there's several X-eros and only one Unreal

That probably reflects the market for it.

I have a fetish for these type of shorts that kuro is wearing, post some panda links with girls wearing them please

I wonder why. Could it be something with supply and demand?

Anyone knows why I'm getting this error when I login?
Error: No account exists with name "name"

My account seems to be logged in and working on another browser, but I want to login into another and it's giving me this

That is intentional. It was a mistake to let you in, sorry.

It's just the same guy every thread right? Just to keep the spirit alive.

fuck ur mother faggot
go choke a fat one

> a lot of big name artists seemingly jumping ship from Wani

why?

Shit conditions.
At least that's what user says.

No 2ch is saying the artists editors left Wani because they are lazy. which it why ex isn't monthly

Been meaning to ask but is there a source on that? Or is it just word of mouth on 2ch?

Fuck off plugin faggot

I don't read moon so I'm not sure what 2ch is saying. I just remember an user from a previous thread saying it. Although "shit conditions" is pretty vague.

>editors left Wani because they are lazy.
Because the editors are lazy or Wani is lazy?

>Because the editors are lazy or Wani is lazy?
Yes

Is it me or Gomennasai kind of lost his edge? His style got a lot more "standard"

There's fucking Angel Club, which is anything but vanilla. And the majority of magazines regularly have non vanilla stuff in them.

It changed, it's still good

Is ExE advertised as a vanilla magazine or will they start including fetish stuff later down the track?

Let's just hope jewcob doesn't get his dirty hands on ExE and starts DMCAing everything.

what faggot
I've been using the same plugin for 2 years
am I suppose to get subscription like fakku now?

L-lewd!

I CAN'T DECIDE WHICH EXE IS GOOD? MIKOCON OR THE VIALESCYKABYLAT?

Yeah it's still good, just a lot less unique and dynamic than his earlier style. At least the King Crimson references are still there

The editors are lazy.

𝘈𝘯π˜₯ 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘦 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘡𝘩𝘦 𝘒𝘯𝘨𝘳𝘺 𝘯𝘦𝘸𝘧𝘒𝘨 π˜ͺ𝘯 π˜ͺ𝘡'𝘴 𝘯𝘒𝘡𝘢𝘳𝘒𝘭 𝘩𝘒𝘣π˜ͺ𝘡𝘒𝘡.

exhentai.org/s/1fd53223ff/939259-282
>Do not, my friends, become addicted to sperm. It will take hold of you. And you will resent it's absence.

fucking retard fakku shill
you ain't tricking me into buying your shit
choke 3 dicks

What the fuck you're just an idiot

no you

I'd ban you if I could, for sheer idiocy.

Man fuck this shit.

Ya, good luck. I am behind seven proxiesfullstop

GOT isn't Wani

Did you ever consider the possibility that you never needed the plugin at all? You know, like everyone who got in without it for years prior to its existence?

So, all the better artists from Wani are leaving. So with no reason to buy X-Eros, there's no reason to sub to Fakku?

Fakku dies?

I believe we can all agree that the Kito Sakeru chapter was the best thing in ExE?

My favorites are the ones that start at pages 58, 109, 129, 168, 257, 447 and 471

it was never good anyway

My negro

I think Mikocon's looks better. Viach's has scratches:

exhentai.org/s/c0a1121393/939259-40

Kairakuten and Shitsurakuten are the best magazines fakku publishes. So no, they will be fine

Mikocon usually has the better quality scans, but they release their stuff 2+ months later. Viach's big plus is his speed and the sheer amount of stuff he scans especially tankoubons. This time they released it immediately.

So what was ExE 0 about anyway?

Yes, but the waitresses are also his wives.

affront to comic anthurium

There's another issue? Link?

It's just a preview/teaser of designs for the first issue.

exhentai.org/g/930948/289c73ccfa/

I like it

exhentai.org/g/915859/b53b5daaeb/

fuckin gay
but the girl is so hot

exhentai.org/g/848617/24cb3c51db/

speaking of which
is this the type of VNs women play?

Yes, the ones with a single women lead and an entourage of perfect men is the kind women read.

Your shameful desperation is practically palpable. No wonder you're going to be a virgin for the rest of your life

my hero

Hello user,
I'm sorry to hear that you have been unable to access sadpanda. As of two weeks ago, sadpanda and Fakku have merged and come under consolidated management. If you wish to continue using sadpanda, please leave your credit card number, and its date of expiration and CCV here to purchase your subscription. I assure you that access to our vast collection of hentai is worth $1 a month.

Happy fapping,
FuckU Admin

How do you call it when the guy is wearing the girl's panties on his face while she's giving him a handjob/footjob. Are there any specific tags for that kind of scenes on vndb/panda?

That is one specific fetish. I'm not sure that a tag like that exists, though searching for femdom would probably yield the most results.

Other than checking each companies individual stores, whats the best way to find the newest bulk of tank releases?

There are a few artists I haven't seen in awhile due to them being in rarely scanned monthlies and I wanna see if they've produced anything new recently.

Aren't Sup Forums and sad panda threads monitored by fakku janitors who delete stuff from other h manga websites or something?
I heard it from someone on /vn/.

You're an idiot.

This should work reasonably well:

doujinshi.org/browse/objects/?kana=&start=&flist=5&age=2&anth=&order=date&flow=DESC

Jokes on you faget, I read moon anyway. I just care about the EOPs, well not enough to translate shit though, boring as fuck.

The pregnant orgy and the raped class president got me. i hope the raped class president has more lewd next magazine release.

exhentai.org/g/934026/923b90812f/

Dear god send help

More something like this?

Thank you.

First page had at least 5 things I want.

Do you guys have a pastebin with certain fetishes? I remember there being one, and I need my /ss/ fix.

sauce?

Hotmilk 2014-08 cover

Wew lad. You have the year on the top right. You have the literal name on the top left.

Anyone know titles where i can read it for the plot and maybe take a break from reading by busting my nut
Pic related Akewo's art is so good

>waste 1.5k points on comic exe
>mikocon uploads it to panda 2 days later
literally why

>More something like this?
What? Just Chimasaku? Or do you want more male:impregnation or dickgirl on male?

A list of some of the artists Fakku had already published and most likely won't be able to publish their new tanks if the artists definitely jumped ship:

Hiyoshi Hana
Ishikei
Ishigaki Takashi
Mochi
Aoi Nagisa
Katsurai Yoshiaki
Neet
TakayaKi
DISTANCE
Yaya Hinata
Henreader
Kito Sakeru
Amano Ameno
Namonashi
SASAYUKi
Gomennasai
MGMEE
Rakko

The butthurt Jewcob must be experiencing right now is unimaginable.