Hiring black babysitters

>hiring black babysitters

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/IdanEliezer/status/910023531227906048
hughmungous2u.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Can only be South Africa

A black nanny saved JRR Tolkien's life when he was a baby, if it wasn't for nig babysitters we wouldn't have Lord of the Rings

holy shit my rage could create a new cosmos

We

Damn.

Was she stomping on him when he happened to be choking?

oh no

exceptions do not disprove the rule

That is how they actually treat their own children too. I'm sure there is some webm's around of it..

A white babysitter wouldn't be able to save him?

You are right, this means the kind of behavior in OPs video is forever excused and can never even be criticized.

Bit by a spider, sucked the poison out

(I don't think that's how it works but Tolien was grateful so who knows)

WUZ

Explains a lot actually. Being degenerate trashy parents is part of black culture

It was just a fun fact, stop bullying me

>unironically liking lord of the rings

It was just a question, stop raping me.

KILL HER NOW

>Be half black
>Have child with wife
>Tell my mexican wife we will never have a black babysitter
>She accuses me of racism
>Show her this webm
>She cries for 30 minutes

NOT.

EVEN.

ONCE.

Yeah they don't really have much empathy if any. Almost all blacks are borderline psychopaths.
Hundreds of years of slavery didn't fix it. Hundreds of years of welfare doesn't fix it. It is simply racial genetics. They don't have the empathy gene.

traditional african parenting desu.

>hiring a retarded monkey like race that can't even raise their own children to raise yours
the parents should be executed

efficiency at its best

this is the third time ive seen this thread and every time it still makes me angry

>One black person abused a child

>THEY ALL MUST BE CHILD ABUSERS!

>L0
>VE

The what did he mean by this?
twitter.com/IdanEliezer/status/910023531227906048

>hiring niggers

>I don't know what an example is
Trust me, my people are the least empathetic group of people on this planet.

niggers have the highest rate of child abuse of any race

So ? what is the end of the story ? did she agree with you at the end ?

I thought that was abbos
although I guess they're kinda similar

I never understood the hype for Lord of The Rings. Sure, it has some memorable quotes, but that's it. It's nothing that special

I think this is fake though. It looks like a doll especially in the last seconds.

That's what happens when you let niggers have rights

Deep down she agrees with me, she will just never say it out loud. That's how most of her latino family tend to be. They know these things to be true but they think not saying it absolves them from thinking it.

I guarantee you she won't let a random black chick babysit our son now after seeing this.

Wtf? Are you sure you read the books???

Thanks, south korea. i always knew we were friends

I've noticed most of us just don't bring up abos because they're always outliers in every field, and aren't really relevant since there's so few of them. Abos do the worst shit of any race in pretty much every category.

fuck off shill

So tolerant

>THEY ALL MUST BE CHILD ABUSERS!

He'd being a dick.

I dare a niglet to do that to my daughter. I don't mind having to clean shit off of my shoes.

I have not yet watched the video, and I never will. I was abused by a black housekeeper as a kid, and I'm sure watching this would drive me literally murderously insane.

As much as I want to, I don't get the rage over this webm

Kids are fuckwits to each other, it's a thing that happens.

It bears some significance since most of the modern fantasy plots are all derived from Tolkien. Games workshop for example took inspiration from them while Blizzard later copied games workshop and made the warcraft universe. D&D also copied stuff from him.

No need to be a shitlord though.

An insanely disproportionate amount of niggers display sociopathic tendencies. Combine that with their seething hatred of white people and that white babies obviously represent the future of our race and youd have to be fucking insane to let them look after your kids. Fuck, its bad enough letting a nigger in your house in the first place.

Don't worry, she won't like them when she is older. But then, she won't live in suburban shit hole like they will

>cries for 30 minutes
women are so fucking weak

The white girl will more than likely refrain from race mixing, so that's a good thing. Racism starts young because of nigglets like those.

Yeah, it wasn't a white woman that beat that elderly woman

you sure told me

Since they're violent as fuck they can easily overpower your average white. Just think while all the men are off fighting the race war, the women will be home and god knows what the negresses will be doing. Probably raping them with broom handles.

I didn't tell you anything Mongolian. Just mocking you for stating the obvious.

>you're not allowed to look at averages and probabilities and make a decision based on them if it goes against my cultural brainwashing

>hiring a complete stranger to watch over your baby
>not leaving your baby with a family / family friend
Do people seriously do this?

Sorry, I didn't know that was forbidden in Sup Forums since I see "niggers aren't people" said constantly even though it is really obvious.

>being from reddit

Haha little white retard had it coming. Fuck white people

niggers aren't even people

You're not.

That's like me being worried about right wibg terrorism than Islamic Terrorism in the US.

empathy gene is fucking with us now. if we didnt have it these subraces wouldve been genocided a long time ago

most likely we wouldn't have been so great then either so it balances out

Just look at these monkeys.

Most people know women are weaker and more empathetic. People tend to deny the truth about black people for some reason.

Reddit gif for a reddit comment.

If this were to happen to anyone of my immediate family members there would be a KFC shooting

only liberals hires black babysitters.

LotR isn't as important as the fact that everyone copied LotR

I don't think so, people with less money hire them too or put them in daycares with black workers

And an absurdly high infant mortality rate.

it appears to be a common behavior in black communities to deal with infants in such manner.

Well, that because YOU're not special, and can't recognize something inherently special because of that.

>women
>more empathetic.
Attention whoring doesn't equal empathy.

interest rates are gonna increase tomorrow the dollars gonna get slammed

>Induce rage now

Fucking idiot white people never learn:

Around blacks never relax.

Damn sounds like you married a shitty SJW type mexican

Most mexicans I know are blatant in their racism towards maytees

kys slave

it does not

Damn, I'd murder the kaffir bitch if she did that to my child

Song of fire and Ice is better.

Well then watch it. Paybacks are a bitch

Those girls are just mad they have to spend hundreds to get that hair.

Yeah, well GDD Balthazar died because a nig baby sitter threw him around and gave him brain damage. As a result he didn't write the greatest fictional sci fi novel ever written, "Defenders of the Wormholes".

t. Guy from an alternate dimension where no nigs exist who is here on vacation because life is so boring after humanity has conquered the stars.

Jesus Christ almighty

>not liking a race is worse than hurting a defenseless child

Every god damn time.

are you asian?

HIRE NIGGERS TO ABUSE YOUR KIDS OR YOU'RE GOING TO JAIL!!

White women will do anything to protect that BBC

Anthony "I suck black dick and like rap"

hughmungous2u.tumblr.com/

nigger hate here.