I am an university student with an assignement to go on white nationalist websites, hear their arguments...

I am an university student with an assignement to go on white nationalist websites, hear their arguments, debunk them and then convert the racists to the side of Good.

So what are your arguments for your bigoted outdated ideology?

Other urls found in this thread:

unqualified-reservations.blogspot.com
youtube.com/watch?v=rqkLYTBUkE0
youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

as an asian i would rather be surrounded by racist rednecks than niggers.

the rednecks may call me a chink or squinter, but they'll leave me the fuck alone if i leave them alone.

the nigger will try to start shit and steal from me.

For starters this isn't a nationalist website

Sup Forums is nationalist

Sup Forums has a fucking /lbgt/ and /mlp/ boards

You're going to a shity school that cant even do basic research.

Also: fbi statistics

Are you so retarded to not see that this is bait?

The un flag gave it away

I'm just in a bad mood

With national socualism in place in germany, they skyrocketed from worse than zimbabwe to paradise
Of course though germany could have still been good without the holocaust if hitler could have just followed through with deportations
But nobody wanted them i guess

lmao... You're teacher didn't know what they're getting you into & the amount of information you'd have to try disproving would turn your assignment into a BS degree on its own
Sorry you have such a shitty teacher

>I am an university student

why don't you go walk through Gary Indiana at night, or Baltimore or St. Louis, and you'll see our argument clearer than we can put into words.

unqualified-reservations.blogspot.com

Have fun ;)

But nazi germany failed. And it will always fail, same as communism.

THe reson is quite simple: elitists don't want that system because they would lose power. Financial capitalism is the playground where they are good and get richer and richer.

They already have so much power that no gov can resist anymore so there is no way to change the system. wether it's right or left.

Wow, you convinced me! Now leave...

"the side of Good." fuck off jew.

>this isn't a white nationalist website. I think all Nazis/white nationalists are are scum.
>people just dislike black people bc they have a higher propensity to steal/use violence
Pic related
>Avg IQ

white pride worldwide
youtube.com/watch?v=rqkLYTBUkE0

>convert the racists to the side of Good

Which side would that be?

Have you heard of Jews?

Darth Trump found me and turned me to the Dark Side.
Only the combined might of you and House Gryfindor can return me to the light.

No normie would be able to, or likely care about, altering their flag.

Just screencap my next post and take the rest of the day off.

I have no need for discussion in an undemocratic platform such as unis were a few dominate the many.

>go on white nationalist websites
This is a taiwanese basket weaving forum. What's you deal, lan pa?

Niggers. Niggers are my argument.
Go spend time in their neighbourhoods.

Holy shit, I never really though about it that way before. Your point is irrefutable, I will have to rethink a lot of things.

In the meantime, I will have to log off this right wing racist website and go outside, meet some black people, maybe by them some lunch or something.

Thank you, you have changed my life forever.

You owe me.

Also OP is a nigger.

>/pol is one person
nice thread faggot
Saged

Right this is not a white nationalist website rather this is just a web site full of white nationalists.

Huge difference.

This is just another shill trying to shame this site

>fuck you college boy go back to your snowflake studies

True

Lol

Is this a larp? Because there really are people that are assigned to view Sup Forums for journalism classes.

If you are serious, I encourage you to get into intellectual debates with people. You can drown out all those that just simply call you a kike and focus on the responses with substance. Remember, don't engage the ones that are simply name calling. Giving them a response is like an upvote or a like on other sites.

Good luck!

first poster knows what is up

O boy r u in for a ride tak the redpill my friend its a huge eye opener

/thread

Nah... We may ask for your help with homework. And by that I mean you will need to do our homework.

Thanks for exposing your low IQ.

Sup Forums will consume you, kek is willing. Faggotry and degradation of society have gone to far and the left is actually the fucked ones.

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ

Got a link. Really interesting stuff you got.

>hear their arguments, debunk them and then convert the racists to the side of Good
ok but speak slowly and use simple words p-please

What if Aryans were targeted in the holocaust, not Jews?

Remember to enter 'sage' (without quotes) into the Options field before you reply, newfags.

I entered " 'sage' (without quotes) " and nothing happened.

>Johnny's first bait post.

Fuck off