Hero academy

Episode 09 discussion.
Villains finally appeared and Bakugo doesn
't seem such a bad guy anymore. Just slightly irritable.

if dubs all might don't die next chapter

lol facepalm

Why is Momo so sexual?

>hero academy
You suck.

TL note: Boku means merely

First CR with this stupid shit in Hai-Furi, now this. Why do they persist with these retarded localisation attempts? The change in Hai-Furi didn't make any sense and neither does this.

Is the anime a perfect adaption? Could I skip to where it's at in the manga and not miss anything?

Read the manga.

That nameless boy share lunch with Ochako.

Fuck, it's gonna be hard to wait a week. I haven't been this hyped in a while.

Read the manga.

The press asked for some comments and Iida was happy to provide them with plenty. They still asked for more.
Makes no sense, I think some villain put them up to it.

And villains move around way too easily and freely. They invaded the training course and no one batted an eyelid.

Some adaptations improve their source material. This isn't one of those cases. Read the manga.

But listen to the OST when it drops.

Aizawa explained the behaviour of the reporters pretty well:
>give them a story and they will want another one
And for the villains: they teleported there. You can't do much against teleporters using their overpowered quirks.

>And villains move around way too easily and freely.
warping quirks are supposed to be shiny secret rare levels of rare

>Some adaptations improve their source material. This isn't one of those cases
I say it is doinga great job, but yes in stuff like I would've appreaciated some more shading and detail for a few frames

Let's see how Bones delivers with action now that we are in full throttle

What did this actually mean? I didn't think "boku" denoted a sense of affluence. Don't young boys just call themselves boku?

Ore is the common word for me
Boku is for rich people
Is what i heard don't believe in me.

The barman from last episode is living warping gate.

I thought "ore" was how a man refers to himself and "boku" was how a boy referred to himself?

I believe in you user

Episode 9 has same shit animation but fucking OST make it better.

Ore wa Hero
Boku wa Hero
i think is gender neutral but i just don't know japanese.
I can barely talk some english.

I say watch the first 2 episode that cover ch.1 then read the manga from there.
The anime also have a great ost so give that a listen if you're the type of person who listen to music while reading manga.

Another way to look at it is that ore is a rough and manly way to refer to oneself, while boku is a reserved and refined way. Even then it's still a pretty weird jump for them to make.

I don't follow the manga, what's up with all those hands on him? Is that a quirk or something?

post ochaco moving at incredible high speed

It's doing a prtetty good job considering this was the first episode to give manga autists a reason to complain. And their complaint is as autistic as ever "muh shading".

But yea so far you wouldn't miss anything if you picked up the manga from here

Don't believe in the you who believes in me and Don't believe in me who believes in you user, Believe in the you who believes in yourself.

He calls his face hand father.

most of the hand is his costume and gets removed later except the one on his face
the hand on his face is the hand of his dad which he killed

No, his quirk is different. Those hands are apparently real human hands.

Renji is a student in U.A.?

his dad was apparently abusing him tried to choke him to the point he uses his disintegration quirk on him
whole body disintegrated except the hand on his face

They skip some things.
In this episode they skipped a scene of Mt. Lady and Kamui Woods complaining that All Might is stealing their jobs.

His codename is: Handjob

anyone made that ochaco webm
you know the one

>Someone made a hole in the wall and the press could get in
>THIS MUST BE THE WORK OF AN ENEMY STAND-I MEAN OF A VILLAIN
Or maybe one of the reporters used their quirk to get in you stupid hamster, don't jump to conclusions.

It's not even worth noting really

>All we could do was stand by and look on
Maybe if the government weren't fucking idiots and let cops actually use their quirks, this wouldn't be a problem

The rat knows exactly what's going on because he is the traitor.

>And villains move around way too easily and freely. They invaded the training course and no one batted an eyelid.
Well they have a guy whose power is being a warp gate, he just needs to know where the place he's warping to is.

I wonder who

They fucked up this moment, it would have been better if they simply collored the manga page honestly

Time for

>Toga's name hints at transformation

How?

What does her name mean?

Iida's comments were boring and long, they want something juicy

Just his costume.

And they let all the students see the warp. I guess this means they plan to leave no survivors behind or rumours could easily be spread.
Of course we all know that kids don't die in cartoons so I am not worried about them.

>As of Chapter 88, her name has been revealed in Kanji. It contains the characters for 渡 (migrate) 我 (self) 被 (wear, put on) 身 (somebody) 子 (child).

>身 (somebody)
that's some mental gymnastics if I ever saw them

Being Momo is suffering.

This is where the anime should end for now.

Is it the elf?

>What does it mean?

I can tell this chapter had a lower budget so they can focus on the action in the incoming ones.

I think it will end a few pages later.

DON'T RESPOND TO HIM

if they're going to be mighty why is there Toilet paper and grapes?

but who's the government man?

It's just his costume, but they allude to how his quirk relies on his hands.

Is that a jew i see?

that scene will appear after the credits.

Grapes and Sero could be some amazing heroes if they worked together properly, they both can restrain their enemies and one is mobile while the other has one of the strongest restraining quirks. Mineta needs something to augment his throw range while Sero needs to be less of a stupid soy sauce face.

I want to protect that smile.

If it was a reporter, they would have broken the doors down long before. A senior said he never saw the gates break down before so it's unlikely a reporter only just now decided to use their quirk, and even if you try to argue its a new one the reporters have been camping out there for two days so it likely wasn't one of them or they would've tried getting in earlier.

So in all likelihood, it would've been the work of another, unknown party that's starting to act against them.

>Toga has a thing for Deku for being the battered madman that he is
>Toga mostly got Uraraka's blood in the forest attack

If her quirk IS transformation, then I really dont like where this is going

Add Mindfuck into their group and they would be unstoppable.

Why didn't black hole just open a black hole and get rid of all the villains?

but Syndrome isn't garbage.

Because his power doesn't work like that.

It would kill all of them and it isn't very heroic to do so.

Stain did nothing wrong

It is much more heroic to put all the students lives at risk

And don't forget that he sucks at fighting, he is worse than the worst first years students.

Oh well. He had a nice run.

Probably because he's not one to instantly go for the kill and at this point he hasn't evaluated whether the villains are strong enough to necessitate using his quirk, especially if Aizawa is there to actually handle fighting them while he focuses on just keeping the students safe.

It's not that he won't ever try, though. It's just that the villains have someone to counter him.

When's that fucking ED going to be out.

I think All Mighty death will trigger the next powerup for Midoriya.

You know, the full body transformation.

>Probably the smallest main arc
>Has the biggest impact

They did show this dude so it's only reasonable to assume that he did it.

He was staring as her ass.

So everyone voted for themselves except for Iida, Todoroki and Uraraka?
Everyone wanted to be Class President? Even Sadrock?
I've never participated in a class president election like this, I guess it's different in Japan.

All Might's death will most likely trigger something inside Deku and OFA, but i don't think it will be a full body transformation like All Might. Nana also didn't have such a form like All Might.

why would Rock-Kun bother? He doesn't even talk.

>I WANT PICTURES! PICTURES OF ALL MIGHT!
>HE'S A MENACE! I BET HE AND ALL FOR ONE ARE IN CAHOOTS!

He can speak Just you don't know.

Why is one of the teenage mutant ninja turtles evil all of a sudden

I'm just glad whore-chan over here knows her place

Because a bunch of faceless dudes raped and killed his family

Looking forward to more art of them being bros

I want more of these guys being bros

>Nana also didn't have such a form
Unknown.

Who?