TRUMP USING CAMPAIGGN MONEY TO PAY LEGAL BILLS

cnbc.com/2017/09/19/reuters-america-exclusive-trump-using-campaign-rnc-funds-to-pay-legal-bills-from-russia-probe-sources.html

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2017/09/19/reuters-america-exclusive-trump-using-campaign-rnc-funds-to-pay-legal-bills-from-russia-probe-sources.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Imagine if Obama did THIS

Obama siphoned money from Fannie and Freddie to pay for Obamacare

Obama used federal government lawsuits to transfer funds to Democratic NGO's instead of sending the money to the treasury.

fuck off.

Good reply

So if Obama bombed North KOrea you would be ok with Trump doingit?

>The U.S. Federal Election Commission allows the use of private campaign funds to pay legal bills arising from being a candidate or elected official.

so Trump paid his bills properly?

No, it's UNCONSTITUTIONAL

No, you are. Get in the robot.

I doubt ANYONE who gave him money cares. We want him to not get impeached, so.

>a criminal probe
>paying Donny Jr's bills

yeah that's a stretch

Can you autists actually provide evidence to back up your claims, or are you so autistic you can only "reeeee!" continuously?

Just because something is written in the constitution doesn't make it constitutional. It's just words on a page.
What Trump is doing is unconstitutional.

I'm okay with anybody doing it. Glass north korea and the world can finally get back to normal.

I don't give a shit.

Obama is going to jail.

Wut.

Japan is right you know. In America, for something to be constitutional you need to have nine people put on black dresses so that they can become the real constitution, and thus get to decide what's constitutional and what's not.

When? How?

bumb

Obama is Mabus

Obama= BAM US

one of his lil nicknames

just because you wrote what trump is doing is unconstitutional doesn't make it unconstitutional.

Holy shit the rest of the world is a fucking joke. Do we have to write all of your fucking constitutions for you mongrel races? How hard is proper governance?

>cnbc.com/2017/09/19/reuters-america-exclusive-trump-using-campaign-rnc-funds-to-pay-legal-bills-from-russia-probe-sources.html

U.S. President Donald Trump is using money donated to his reelection campaign and the Republican National Committee to pay for his lawyers in the probe of alleged Russian interference in the U.S. election, according to two people familiar with the matter.

The U.S. Federal Election Commission allows the use of private campaign funds to pay legal bills arising from being a candidate or elected official.

whats the problem

get out of here japanigger

What is that's his real birth name? I mean, we'll never see his real birth certificate so it's entirely possible.

IN OTHER NEWS
BERNIE SANDERS USING CAMPAIGN MONEY FOR 2ND MANSION

IN OTHER NEWS
JILL STEIN IS USING CAMPAIGN FUNDS FOR ANOTHER FACE LIFT; YACHT

NO REFUNDS TRUMPFAGS
>bu-but obama

Rick Wilson is going to prison for feeding false intelligence that people on Sup Forums created to the CIA.

Remember that piss dossier Ricky? That was made by a user on Sup Forums

>no sources
hahahah tard

this retard is a fucking joke

So, tell me why this is bad, it doesn't sound like this is a big deal.

Don Jr worked for the campaign.

>according to two people familiar with the matter.

Same old fake anonymous sources the elite-owned media pulls out of their ass without any repercussions. Why does anyone still fall for it?

what is he supposed to do with it? the campaign is over.

People would suck his dick because his father was a communist coon from Apefrica.

He would get away with simply from racism.

Niggers aren't people.

Glad I didn't donate to this cuckold

>TFW the Trump campaign is under investigation, not trump, and therefore has to pay its bills from its funds.

Only trumpfags would believe jokes printed out and highlighted by some random anons we're actually in the dossier.
Only trumpfags would think a Twitter fag that was LARPing with no proof was telling the truth

Sounds campaign related and technically, half the time he's running for president in 2020.