Anyone get the Baccano novel this month? Baccano thread

Anyone get the Baccano novel this month? Baccano thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

store.kobobooks.com/en-us/ebook/baccano-vol-1-1
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=758371
www33.zippyshare.com/v/aSqWhXGK/file.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I bought it digitally and then it turned out to have the same translator as Log Horizon which was a goddamn disappointment.

You can read a preview here if you want.

store.kobobooks.com/en-us/ebook/baccano-vol-1-1

I own the printed version, I just wish Yen press would've put more effort into presentation, feels kind of disappointing and cheap if you know what I mean.

Is it any better than the fan translation?

I was wondering the same thing.

The translation is bad? I have to support this series though.

Speaking of Baccano, the wait for vol 10 epilogue fantranslation is killing me.

Read the sample and decide for yourself.

I made a small comparison of the first paragraph. Yen Press is on the left, fan translation on the right

How the hell is Narita juggling so many series though? between baccano, durarara, vamp, strange fake, and a mobile game how is he going to get anything done.

Well, didn't the last Baccano volume come out a long while ago? There was also news of him writing on a smartphone while being sick.

I'm starting to think that the bigger LN authors are just straight up madmen. Him, Nisio, Komachi, etc. keep pumping out books like crazy.

Wel him and Nisio are obviously madmen . They wouldn't be able to come up with the things they write otherwise. Kamachi is just an AI.

Not perfect but the Yen Press one takes it comfortably.

Seems ok.

Yen Press what have you done to the title logo

I'm guessing they thought it fits the setting more. But it looks so much worse.

>'Feisu' was face... 'wo-ru' therefore had to mean wall
Yeah fuck that

>iya
>maa
I don't know how anyone can let fan translations get away with this bollocks.

Is that not an accurate representation of a Japanese person who is trying to decipher English by approximating it into katakana?

I got it yesterday, haven't read it yet though.

That was only in the first volume thankfully.

Season 2 never ever

where can i find englsih translations of the novel
baka tsuki already removed them cause its licensed

1-9 on nyaa
10 is being translated by Mist
11-21 on goddess pack on nyaa

>Anyone get the Baccano novel this month?

I did, I'm a little over halfway done with it.

It's interesting how the anime was super faithful in most individual scenes, but the sequence of events was all jumbled up. I'm guessing the anime was the first two or three books put into a blender.

I much prefer the anime's frame story with Carole and the Vice-Director to Maiza(?) chatting up some random japanese tourist.

>no stateside bluray release

There actually was one, but it was an Aniplex of America limited edition and I'm not willing to pay three digits for a copy on the secondary market

The changes go much further and even skip a volume.

Oh yeah that came out this month right? Shit I'll need to get the hardcover.

Ughhhh was the original white text with red outline on the coloured pages? Cause that shit is hard to read.

Makes it look like a restaurant chain

I started reading the novels a few days ago. finished 7 yesterday. Tick best boy. Should I start 8 or wait till 10's translation is done?

Never say never.

And destroy a volume and adapt some of its shattered remains, then skip a handful of volumes.

It's more like the first four books and a single episode from much later in the series (the alchemist ship)

But the fourth book is watered down to almost nothing because drugs are bad mmmkay

>5 day, 3 night trip
What?

The city that never sleeps

timezones

Does anyone happen to know if the UK standard edition is region-locked? I would assume so, but you never know for sure.

There are a lot more changes later. They even cut some characters and plot lines that are important later in the story

Also, the anime adapted volumes 1-3, like 20% of volume 4, one chapter of volume 6 and some of volume 14, as far as I remember

Not with what they did to book 4

link on 11-21

Goddamit man
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=758371
Just check the Baccano vols.

Is the new manga any good?

Kinda funny how if you just looked at this pic you wouldn´t be able to tell who is BY FAR the strongest character in it.

www33.zippyshare.com/v/aSqWhXGK/file.html

Archive with all the translated volumes.

He looks like a hopelessly fallen in love gag character.

Yeah, just look at this fun prankster. Couldn´t hurt a fly.

Isn't the demon stronger?

Is he on the pic? I completely forgot how he looks. And even if, he probably wouldn't want to bother fighting anyone.

Comparing to Yen press LN, What does this cover in regards to the anime? Does it go further? Or stops at a certain point

Isn't that him behind Jacuzzi?

First vol ends before they get on the Flying Pussyfoot.

Yeah, I think that's him.

Hmm actually I forgot how the anime went, SO reading this will be a treat.

It's this guy, Ronnie. And yes, he's in the pic