Twitter Autism

Stephen King must be legitimately retarded.
>says laughing at slapstick humor means you have a fucked up mind
>has underage gangbang in IT

Thread about retarded twitter posts related to Trump/politics (doesn't have to be anti-Trump per se) I'd also like to hear your thoughts on Stephen King's tweet.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ
youtu.be/07kO9TtHYzQ
azdailysun.com/news/owner-of-vandalized-flagstaff-hookah-lounge-claims-incident-not-a/article_eeef7e2b-ceb7-51f9-9296-e8491c093664.amp.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

In group out group.

The same joke made by one of his buddies would have been hilarious!

But outgroup is another story.

It's pathetic really, watching Jews be Jews.

I'm currently going through his twitter right now, finding a lot of hypocrisy.

Made a joke about hurricanes, which I, obviously, don't find offensive in the slightest, but I guess joking about hurricanes (during a time where multiple hurricanes have claimed multiple lives) is ok, but joking about an old woman falling is not, according to him at least.

Again, there's nothing wrong with joking about hurricanes right now imo. But him doing it is, to me at least, a pretty big contradiction.

>Steven King thinks slapstick humor indicates a fucked up mind

Is Stephen fucking King seriously trying to pull this shit? Pretty sure one of his characters thought it was funny after a guy got stabbed in the head and said "boot!".

Didn't this guy feature an underage orgy in one of his books?

Yea, about halfway through IT the losers club has a gangbang at age 12.

Me myself personally, I think that's indicative of a fucked-up mind.

From what I hear the gangbang is his magnum opus of terribleness, but there's countless examples of him writing shit like that.

He's being sarcastic right?

It's almost at the end of the book technically. However, the worst part is the detail and terrible justification for it. They get lost in the sewers, but for some reason Bev thinks a talk from bill, which has been a thematic device all through the book won't be enough to call them. A slap even, she decides won't be enough. Despite either of those things fitting perfectly to the situation. No, instead this 12 year old girl decides the only thing that will get their minds right, after being able to keep it together through a literal nightmare ending in a loveceaftian horror, is banging all 6 of them right there in the sewer. For...reasons? It comes out of nowhere and has no symbolic value at all that I can discern. Then he takes it one step further and describes, in detail, the entire sexual experience with each individual guy one by one, being sure to include this twelve year old girls graphic orgasm, as well as pointing out which ones came inside her....
But you know...slapstick is a step too far.

Anybody who objects to the gangbang part is probably a secret pedo and the thought of underage sex makes them sexually uncomfortable.

Close. The protagonists in IT beat the monster by gangbanging a 12 year old girl in a sewer.

Lol wtf, man trump won when will these cucks kill themselves

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ

How do they kill it in the new movie, the power of friendship?

No the gangbang happens well after IT is defeated for no real reason necessary to the plot.

The orgy isn't even what kills it. It happens after they've clearly beaten the monster. They kill the monster with the power of "childlike imagination". Yes, really.

>severely fucked up mind

see if i was a faggot i'd make the same argument about the stuff King writes, but i won't because that' stupid.

>be Stephen King
>get severe case of writer's block trying to finish IT
>spend months drinking and smoking self to death
>peruse the usual CP darkweb one day for inspiration
>light-bulb.jpg

>forgetting about all the cocaine he was doing as well

He was lit up like an old christmas tree for pretty much the entirety of the 80's.

A bunch of 11 year old boys fuck an 11 year old girl to stop It in the book. Pretty sure King is a much sicker fuck than Trump. Luckily for him, 90% of his fans only watch the movies.

I'm the first one to say that nothing should be off limits when writing. The problem is it need to have some kind of value towards the plot or moral. In IT that's not the case. In IT they've wrapped everything up and are walking out of the sewers. If you cut that part out of the book it would change absolutely nothing. It adds nothing to the book and is completely uneccesary. There's no character development, deeper meaning, or plot advancing device in the 5 page cockfest that she takes. There's nothing before the event to suggest she even just wants it to happen and is making an excuse. It's like he was writing a college essay and came up a few hundred words short of the requirement and thought, hmmm if there's only somewhere I could squeeze in a kiddy diddling to meet the minimum word count.

Again. The gangbang happens after they know the monster is beaten and does nothing to help them fight it.

Ask him about his child orgy stories

All his books involve some sort of weird sexual fantasies.

Do any of his retarded Pedo/coke induced horror fictions count as fucked up mind syndrom?

literally nothing this man says holds any sway when he has admitted to spending the majority of his children's formative years under the influence of cocaine
I'm sorry, but your moral compass is clearly completely fucked, so pardon me for ignoring anything you have to say on the subject

I was going to argue and say the dark tower doesn't but then I forgot about the ghost Roland fucks that then changes sex and rapes the crippled mentally handicap black woman and impregnates her with his demon child.

Da fugg

>man who did so much cocaine he doesn't remember the 70's accuses billionaire businessman of having a fucked up mind for laughing at comedy

I don't like this place anymore.

He also has a leper offer to suck off an underage boy for a nickel.
Also, a girl who's having a shit on the toilet dies when IT sticks its hand up from the crapper and snaps her spine out her back before dragging her down the bog for consumption.

I dont think making it kill the monster would make it any better. It is pretty hard to justify an orgy of pre teens

> hitti g a woman with a golf ball and knoking her down is how stephen was concieved

Ever since Barker came on the scene King has been trying to out "edge" Barker's novels. Barker writes some twisted shit, but in the context of his stories it is negligible. Unlike king who just slaps a kid orgy at the end of his book like a drunken slob, exclaiming "DAT'LL DO IT!" all of kings books are just sloppy and crude.

King's books are true low brow entertainment. He is a shitty writer, who writes stupid stories for retards who want to pretend they are smart, because they read. He writes nothing but garbage.

>Yeah guys, Trump has a really fucked-up mind for retweeting a meme
>*writes a detailed description of 11-year-olds having a gangbang in a sewer*

>Thread about retarded twitter posts related to Trump/politics (

Back to it.

There's also an in-depth telling of how a 5 year old boy smothers his baby brother to death by holding him face first into the pillow and getting a hard on whilst he does it.

>

Beverley is ordered by her father to take her shorts off so he can see whether she has been tampered
>"Take them pants off slutchild"

>The book describes how the fat kid is so huge that the girl doesn't even think that he'll fit inside of her

Good old Stephen King the sex pervert

Sarah Palin being tackled by Terry Tate was the funniest thing King had ever seen, though.

youtu.be/07kO9TtHYzQ

>The Brady Bunch - The Subject Was Noses - Season 4, Episode 18 - 1973

That is the only episode (scene too) of the Brady Bunch anyone even remembers, if they liked or hated the show. I always thought SK was a delicate flower. The original The Shining with jack nicholson is in my top 5 horror film favorites, but i hate everything else he's ever done. I never understood why i liked that, but hated everything else, until i read that he hated that film, that he hated jacks acting in it. Then i understood my question, and my delicate flower label was strengthened.

I got some

I agree w/ this

Based kike destroyed him

Antifa obviously

azdailysun.com/news/owner-of-vandalized-flagstaff-hookah-lounge-claims-incident-not-a/article_eeef7e2b-ceb7-51f9-9296-e8491c093664.amp.html

>ywn lose your virginity at age 12

No, IT spans several times, when they have the orgy they're all 30 yrs old, stop spewing bullshit and read the book

Years* sorry mobile posting

Incorrect

It happens when they're kids, and King's own self-insert gets sloppy sixths.

But how does this make him autistic exactly

What? No it doesn't, it happens when they are kids.

Dont these people talk about literally murdering Trump daily?

>I beat you because I wanted to FUCK you, Bevvie, that’s all I wanted to do, I wanted to FUCK you, I wanted to EAT you, I wanted to eat your PUSSY, I wanted to SUCK your CLIT up between my teeth, YUM-YUM, Bevvie, oooohhhhh, YUMMY IN MY TUMMY, I wanted to put you in the cage ... and get the oven hot ... and feel your CUNT ... your plump CUNT ... and when it was plump enough to eat ... to eat ... EAT...
A passage from IT

Disregard, havent read the book in a while, god damn

Underage gangbang.

>Me myself personally...

Kys

I myself personally don't want to kill meself, bud.

THIS MUST STOP

-t. professional writer

>my diverse kids
>n-notice meeeeee

Day of the rope can't come sooner

Silly question. If mexican migrants aren't picking our food and it goes bad? Wont we just get our fruits and veggies from south and central america?

hah, nice one

>BUT WHO WOULD PICK THE PRODUCE?!

>who will clean the toilets and babysit and drive the cars?!

>Kills mont-mont with childlike imagination.
>Fucks friends with whore-like ambition.

Why would a pedophile care about the children? Hmm...

funny thing is what she says is no longer considered "acceptable"
because it implies that's all "those people" are good for. Kelly Osborne got reamed for the same joke.
she's probably going to get friendly fired for that soon.

> Military folks aren't too bright
> Trust them with weapons
I wish they'd get their story straight

I hope he knew. I hope just before he died he knew who had ended his disgusting life.

>military folks arent too bright
>something about normandy
are you implying we fought for the wrong side?

To be fair you don't get stable, clever people joining the military these days.

well lots of vets voted hillary too, so maybe its better they're sent there.

The mental gymnastics are amazing. I get they want to see Trump as Pro-Hitler because he's isn't a feminist/gay supporter. But how do these people not see Hillary as a puppet for the very Establishment they say they are against.

>President Trump Retweets Violent GIF of Golf Ball Hitting Hillary Clinton
- heavy

>The tweet stoked outrage online, generating more than 11,000 replies, many of which condemned the president’s promotion of violent imagery toward Mrs. Clinton, who, as a former first lady, has lifetime Secret Service protection.
- NYT

>The president on Sunday morning retweeted a fake GIF that shows him hitting a golf ball that slams Hillary Clinton in the back, knocking her down.
- ABC

>Just had the chance to see President Trump's golf swing tweet. Enough. This has to stop. Our children are watching.
- Joe Biden

>The tweet is concerning on several levels. Most importantly, it’s a joking depiction of violence against women
- Vox

>Representatives for Clinton did not respond to requests for comment on Sunday.
- WaPo

her genitals

yeah I get that also. But Hillary got a lot of cash from arabs thru her Clinton Foundation. That sort of thing would have ruined a presidency at any other time.

>Wont somebody think of the future minorities

>Underage gangbang the worst Stephen king story
Read the library policeman. Several pages of gay pedophilia

>says laughing at slapstick humor means you have a fucked up mind
>has underage gangbang in IT

In 'Merica,, it OK to be a hypocrite if it helps you make money.

Never read any of his books, never watched or bought any of the movies. Well I remember being bored from Cujo when I was kid and changed the channel

He got hit by a truck. His work was spotty at best before, post truck it's been double plus suck.

Dawkins a fag. I'd do it for $50.

>I think it indicates a severely fucked-up mind
Pretty rich coming from a guy who makes his money writing about child sex orgies, cannibalism, and forced homosexual sodomy with a pistol.

Given how much he gets triggered by Trump, you have to suspect he's part of their wicked system.

He also hated Kubrick's The Shining, which also says something.

user do you have the one, not this one, where he says the solution is death or something?

>King shows Todd's first wet dream as a teenager. In it, he is an assistant to Dussander in a medical experiment involving a 16-year-old Jewish girl. Dussander orders Todd to strap on an insulated condom that delivers electric shocks from the tip. Todd uses this to rape the girl, slowly increasing the voltage until she is screaming uncontrollably before waking up covered in semen.

basically everything had been arranged to stack the deck in her favor ahead of time.
and nobody was allowed to give out anything but softballs.

I would say so. He claims to not remember writing the novel Cujo (which sucked) due to how much cocaine he was insufflating.

>darkweb
>80s when this book was written

choose one

liberals will defend this

I thought the movie was kinda scary. Acting was bad though.