youtube.com/watch?v=3ESGpRUMj9E
youtube.com/watch?v=YNWTcATaqfg
youtube.com/watch?v=2CpxShYoKq8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Forgot
>That's about all, peace out!

>It's actually quite funny

>Thats about all, peace out

Never seen one video from him. The guy looks like he likes to go out larping as a roman soldier

It's really more of a 'clink' noise.

I resubscribbed to styx if he's being character assassinated on Sup Forums again

waaaait a second.
is that hackerman?

this kid is great. fuck you op. just salty because he makes you realize how fucking stupid you are. cunt

This is the ideal male body. You may not like it but this is what peak performance looks like.

I'm like him but skinny fat. FeelsBadMan

Styx has a 10.2 nigger pecker

hahahaha

>"Styxhexenhammer666"
>some people unironically take him seriously and/or acknowledge his existance

only the fire of nuclear holocaust can redeem this world

you forgot the little tongue click after the sip

pedantic pete over here

Has not cut his hair since then

As you are reading this, you are breathing. Just as I predicted months ago.

I like his videos. Fuck You.

But I can't go to his channel on the phone but I can access it on desktop. Strange.

is this legit?

interesting how short hair makes him look so much more rednecky somehow

You need to peace out, bro. That's about all.

Es gibt auf YouTube Kanäle und Videos die nur auf bestimmten Geräten gesperrt sind.

Yes, it's a photo from his hacked kik profile where his 10.2 Obilisk was leaked from as well.

Good to know.

>Trump hasn't broken his campaign promises yet but if he did, I'd call him out first well he did break the promise but he's playing the democratic party. But if he did break one then I'd call him out. That's about all, peace out

I remember accidentally coming across his edgy "God is evil" and "why I converted to Satanism" videos back in like 2012. Crazy how he's gotten so big since then.

is the foot long schlong a meme, or is really packing that much dick?

You forgot
>Trump is a negotiator
>That's about all, peace out.

He halfly covers his dick in "that picture" as well. So it's just a rumor. He took it to send it to a girl and supposedly told her it was 10.2. That's just what I've heard though.

You were saying?

i got really bored of styx. he turned into a trump can do no wrong 59-d underwater backgammon kind of guy

That's why Stefan BTFO'd him when they debated about the DACA / amnesty issue

>tfw you'll never have a 26cm dick so that you can get a qt like this

youtube.com/watch?v=Y-dta7Ee2Xk

Styx seems like a nice guy, wouldn't mind having a beer with him desu.

Bretty good format desu. I enjoy it.

> "As I predicted..."

You didn't predict shit, Styx. STFU and vanish into the shadows of obscurity where you belong!

>implying he drinks anything but tea and selfmade herbal mead that has been sanctified in a dark esoteric ritual

Daily reminder Styx has a qt3.14 Dutch gf and they've done 4 videos together already.

youtube.com/channel/UCMiZ7r52r6onVo9J5tCzNBg

Unfortunately hes sounding like a trumptard bill mitchell 4d chess-er. Bring back pre election styx, the poking the bee hive video was an all time great

his videos are fine. he just needs to wear a shit
vid related
youtube.com/watch?v=GHZWWFmaFcI

I can't watch those for longer than a few seconds, they act like they are in love.

You might wonder why a 5/5 dutch qt would be interested in Styx, but keep in mind, she's a legit autist. She discussed about autism once in Marie Cachet's (Varg's wife) channel.

>act

Yeah, she's not all there mentally, I've watched one video and she asks him about telepathic connections and similar bullshit that she apparently believes in.

I mean, he is an occultist.

>That's every Styxhexenhammer666 video ever made

Not quite
youtube.com/watch?v=h2C9fT9Db9Q

They're made for each other. Maybe they'll share hair products or something

It's a shoop. Who does that face other than while talking in a video?
Just look at the contrast in the neck seams, if you watch as many cgi movies as me you know what's real or fake.

Styxhexenhammer666 always looks disgusting--nipples protruding--in his leather before Youtube. Very very disrespectful.

The funny thing is that he, the "occultist", said he doesn't believe in anything she asked him about. I forgot what else it was, some bullshit like angels and divine energy or whatever (it's not exactly that, but along those lines).

It would be so much funnier if he kept courting Stell Bell.

They fluster each other. He acts all normal but you can tell she just melts for him, asks for his supreme 10.2 inch guidance. Then when she talks he bites his lip. Yes he wants her.

I realized myself I used the wrong word, they are not acting, they seem like knee-deep in love. It's hard to watch.

Why are autistic women becoming ''alt-right'' though?

sad he chose that over superior diaper southern

That's for the tl;dw, OP.

See what I mean?

>It's hard to watch.
It sure gets me hard

Is that his sister? What a blob!
BLOBBY WARWICK

No but seriously, he was married to a lefty bitch, we can't let him have the nuclear codes

>watching literal faggot viddies

What's the matter faggot, scared of the one talking head not under Mockingbird?

He predicted the US election. Only other guy who did that was Dilbertman.

Ann Culture

You forgot

>i'm a civic nationalist

your post annoys me on several levels, you degerate freakosexual.

ok, won't be sharing any more pics then

>Why are autistic women becoming ''alt-right'' though?
They always pick a male-dominated counter/sub-culture.

I remember him saying Vermonts beer was good. Seeing as you're a kraut it probably doesn't taste as good.

Anyone that followed the election beyond what MSM was spouting would have been able to predict the outcome.

my.mixtape.moe/bufutl.webm

>understands aesthetics
>looks like an anemic vegan and doesn't wear a shirt
You faggots need higher standards. Someone reading news aggregation websites is really the only thing you want, isn't it?

Oh, yeah, on the view, right? And they laughed. I love the salt mines.

I dunno man, Silverstainberg or whatever at the 1488 never got it right and his reputation was really on the line.

never watched him, and his face makes sure I never will. not looking for nightmares.

youtube.com/watch?v=3ESGpRUMj9E

Really activated my almonds, bro.

youtube.com/watch?v=YNWTcATaqfg

Did you see he guest starred on this video?

youtube.com/watch?v=2CpxShYoKq8

Wish he'd do more paranormal videos desu

Where did you find this picture?

Styx does have a pretty good track record with predictions, though. We'll see who ends up being right.

Jesus

All that autism.

This person needs to get out more.

Fallacy: the thread

this is just has he predicted

WASTE OF TIME

WONT NAME THE JEW

This. I had to quit listening to him after the DACA shit. It was just too much.

If Styx and Laci Green had a kid.

He looks like a member of the dallas buyers club

he larps as a warlock

wtf is he always drinking in thst glass is he just pouring those monster drinks in a glass now so he can stir it with a spoon?

Ooh another person with a free video site account

why nobody posted this yet?
fuck styxjudenhammer

>Be walking in a forest alone
>suddenly hear a whisper.
>oh no, little Jimmy's smoking weed
>wat.jph
>CLINK!
>a loud sound startles you
>you turn around.
>a mysterious man wearing nothing but a leather jacket teleports behind you holding a glass full of cold coffee.
>he takes a sip, again clinking the spoon, this time hitting his glasses.
>STAB
>he stabs you in the chest.
>that's about all, peace out
>the mysterious man teleports away as quick as he came leaving nothing behind but an Italian MRE dated to 1942.

why the fuck doesn't he make a video about pelosi getting BTFO at her own little circle fuck ? i unironically think he made a deal with someone that he will continue to grow and not be demonetized so long as he takes certain stances on shit that trump does, he's allowed to talk shit about hillary because she's gone, not allowed to talk too much shit about the rest of the dems

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HERRO

U WANT FLIED LICE

>it's quite funny actually

He's never monetized his videos, they've always been ad-free.

Hello Styx.

styx is a fag

Reminder that all styx threads are posted by styx himself, who's the biggest shill ever and rose to popularity through mass shill postings here on Sup Forums, literally shilled himself into a career

I actually like his videos though

what wrong with larping as a roman soldier you fucking faggot?

kys op