How do we keep Whites non-racist?

I think that a lot of White people, even Gen Z youngings are still used to seeing America as a White nation. So what happens when it dawns on us that that has now changed? What happens when politics, media and culture is overwhelmingly shitskin? I feel like racial polarization will kick off and Whites will grow more racist, which is NOT a good thing.

Right now we are in danger of White people shifting hard into racism, which is the fault of the regressive left.

So I ask you Sup Forums, how can we keep Whites from sliding back into 1950s style racism?

This study worries me alot -> archive.is/gfN87

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/gfN87
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naturalization_Act_of_1790
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This study archive.is/gfN87 basically confirms that white America is slowly shifting into a more "racial" mindset, and thus is creating the fuel for potentially divisive and destructive white identity Sup Forumsitics. WHICH IS NOT GOOD, SINCE IT COULD START A FUCKING CIVIL WAR!

What do??

>So I ask you Sup Forums, how can we keep Whites from sliding back into 1950s style racism?

non whites think we are in the 1950 still

SHUT IT DOWN
Shutting down "racist" websites might do it, but you'd have to get every country in the world to agree to it. Right now we can't even get them to take down ISIS propaganda videos.

Sure, because they are blinded by identitarian hate. They can only see "DA WHITE MAN" when they see us. But it was a great achievement that we as white people learned to stop being tribal regressive savages and evolved into individualism.

The path forward MUST BE to make non-whites non-tribal, too, instead of increasing white tribalism. What possible good could ever come out of white people thinking and behaving more tribally? Think about it!

>Think about it!
really chalked my chalk board there

Do you know where you are? nice spacing you faggot. gtfo my board antifa reddit shill. sage and reported.
The only way whites will move toward stagnating demographic shift and eventually move towards increasing majority is by understanding that races are not equal and this nation was founded by whites for whites.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naturalization_Act_of_1790
The ONLY end to the path liberals have put us on is white racism re-surging into the mainstream.

>Right now we are in danger of White people shifting hard into racism, which is the fault of the regressive left.
The only people to blame are the non-white subhuman. Be inferior yet expect to be treated equally. See the problem? Only a few of the non-white are trully worthy of living among whites, other are basically subhuman that would not be able to achieve the same level of life as us without leeching on our back. Go spend a day among sand niggers and niggers, you won't feel in North America anymore, but in africa or any other middle east shithole, my dog behaves better than most niggers or mudslims.

what the hell possibe good can White identity and/or nationalism POSSIBLY do for us? White people need to learn to shut up and face reality: Reality has no place for our racial identity. It's simply a barbaric prctice in 2017.

We need to help educate non-whites to be less tribal, too, NOT BECOME MORE TRIBAL OURSELVES

TWO WRONGS DON'T MAKE A RIGHT

AN EYE FOR AN EYE LEAVES THE WHORE WORLD BLIND

TIME TO EVOLVE YOUR BRAIN
EVOLVE YOUR PRIMITIVE MIND

/endrant

very good reason TO CONTAIN IT:
Something like that can explode out all prportions and rip everything apart

Smething like that is like playing with fire

Something like white identity poitics is EXPLOSIVE like a nuke and culd eradicate us all

AMERICAN CIVIL WAR 2 WILL CAUSE WW3 AND POSSIBLY PROBABLY A FUCKING NUClEAR GLOBAL WAR

WHITE IDENTITY PEOPLE ARE GLOBALIST PUPPETS ON A STRING

Wake up Sup Forums

>girl i'd love to sleep with desu.jpg
Autism and cringe
>▶AntiSJW▶Libertarian
Cancer

Allow a white ethnostate to secede from the country. The greatest benefit will be for members of the mixed state, and especially for you. The existence of a white ethnostate means that racist whites will leave the mixed state, and they will no longer be a threat to you.

Nothing wrong with reverting to the 50's style, they had it right and based, especially on commies

not
--> an
---->>argument

how about no

No White has the need to shut up you commie piece of shit. America was built by Whites FOR Whites

Racial identity is the foundation of social relation in a cohesive society. Zionist controlled financial institution like the BIS, IMF, ECB, have manipulated governments to flood white nations and dilute the European value systems that created the most powerful and advanced societies in human history.
White people have a right to maintain majority in their ancestral homelands, any other race should only be allowed here as a courtesy based on merit of character, not based on need.
Your reddit spacing and leftist platitudes have no effect here.
The reality is that white nations have the most evolved sense of empathy and this has led other races to take advantage of the situation and move against us.
pic related.

but you're Canadian

And I admit originally we were a White nationalist country. But that was wrong, and always was! The white race matters less that the unity and integrity of America! We need to understand that Black Americans are ur fellow Americans, not White Canadians.

Blood means a lot less than culture and cuntry.

Prove me wrong
protip YOU
CAN'T

Bump.

I'm 0% leftist, 100% center-right, pro Trump and pro-individualism

YOUR IDENTITY POLITICS CULT IS BSICALLY A RETURN TO BARBARISM, WHITE IDNTITY IS A DANGER TO EVERYONE

fuck yea, white trash are going down, spread it around, pass it along

Pro tip I can
Africa, never managed to make a meaningful civilization to the point even vikings kicked their asses and no Egypt isn Africa, King Tut was european and the population was a mix of Meds and Anatolians

you are racist against Whites then, funny only Whites have no ethnostate but all subhumans have their nations.

waiting for arguments, not stawmen, appeal to emotions or metaphors like the eye for an eye shit

He is not going to respond are you OP
That would requier real arguments and no and hominems or strawmans

You must be trolling to tell one user "not an argument" and then to simply reply "no" to me with no reasoning to back it up.

>The white race matters less that the unity and integrity of America!
seeen.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naturalization_Act_of_1790

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

how it was wrong? A nation stands with the race that built it. If the. people lose their rightful majority, the country will exist only by name.

Race is everything.

>So I ask you Sup Forums, how can we keep Whites from sliding back into 1950s style racism?
Stop being a cuck and embrace 1950s style racism, faggot

OP is a Leddit based nigger faggot

>NOT GOOD
sounds great to me
let it fucking burn

All of America's presidents will always be white forever and always besides sadam hussein Obama

This country was founded on the fact that colored people are inferior get the fuck over it

>pro-individualism
figures. pic related faggot.
when you can't refute any point in my argument you resort to screeching more platitudes. How is identitarian politics a return to barbarism, if every great nation and empire that has existed was founded on identitarian principles? If you're not just larping with that flag, then you would know America was closest to Gadsden ideals when it was 95% white.

What we actually need is more 1950s where everyone was expected to observe civilized norms and nobody got a pass because of skin color.
What we do NOT want is 1870s tribalism with Irish vs English vs Italian vs German vs whoever else.

I don't expect a commie (OP) to be logical or even win an argument. there's no logic in anti-White politics, only hatred. We need OUR nations back, it is our right

BTW will not vote Trump in 2020 if he doesb't stop racebaiting to White identity cutists like you. I was very pissed at how much he seemed to want to make White identity people happy.

That was very upsetting in 2016

"MUH PEOPLE" ISN'T A VALID ARGUMENT, RETARD

Besides I can't be racist against myself. I voted Trump in 2016.

I'm not anti white

I'm anti prowhite

because being PROWHITE is just as retarded and barbaric as being ANTI WHITE
Wake up!

Allowing a white ethnostate to form is not a good idea, I vote NO on proposition "muh white identity mkay" retardation. Triggered?

>/endrant
fucking newfag gtfo
gas the kikes race war now, all nonwhites should be removed from the us;genocided

this comic just proves that white identity faggotry is baarbaric and immoral

Wake the fuck up! U will shed your true humanity for your tribal primitive monkey bullshit!?

White identity dewesternizes and dehumanizes your fucking brain! Get a grip!!!

>It could start a civil war
Btfo faggot, RACE WAR NOW!

Strawmans and non arguments ebriwer

everyone remember that when antifa raids they do so under Gadsden, Ancap, and NatSoc flags.
Obvious shills are obvious. Sage goes in the options field.

>What we do NOT want is 1870s tribalism with Irish vs English vs Italian vs German vs whoever else.
won't happen. the growing anti-whitr narrative has solidified different variants of white into one concentrated being. i can't see your described infighting happening unless there is a huge push in rhetoric towards that goal.

> Burn it all down, let the degeneracy fester before we rebuild lads, just like the Führer once did

>keep whites non racist
1. keep niggers away from white people
2. kill all niggers
either or both

you still can't respond to or refute a single one of my points. Keep spouting platitudes fucking shill. No one gives a fuck about trump. Presidents are a facade for control, they control nothing but public opinion and outrage. Lurk more please, then maybe your bait would be less obvious.

I am a Trump supporter dude. I don't get it

I am watching the entire rightwing being hijacked by white identity people

how
about NO

A lot of people I thought I could trust and look up to like Lauren Southern have turned from true individualism t this disgusting retarded identity politix

IDENTITY POLITIX ONLY KILLS A COUNTRY, IT CAN'T PUT IT BACK TOGETHER
/endrant

Problem-reaction-solution

your a fucking retard you insestious kike. I'm sure the globalist see kikes want whites to be nationalist who reject the new religion of egalitarianism. your [autistic kvetching] is all the proof that I need to know we're on the right path.

Western identity and White identity are mutually exclusive. White people created the greatest society in Human history. The West, is, the best.

>America is becoming less white. That's okay.

not Jewish though, also this is ad hominem falacy! I am right on everything no matter how much you personally hate me! You're just a biased idiot!

>Western identity and White identity are mutually exclusive.
yea right now maybe that's true, but we can change it, and we should/must change it

RACE WAR NOW!!

Why don't you want to fix Amerca 1st problem ?

>Right now we are in danger of White people shifting hard into racism, which is the fault of the regressive left.
It's the fault of kikes and white race traitors, yes, the same people that turned this country into a multi culti hell hole.

Kill people who think like this first during the upcoming race war/civil war.

>I'm a trump supporter
We are not.

Also, girl in OP's pic is Abby Pollock

Trump supporter means nothing, holy fuck your shilling is so blatant it's pathetic. You can't be a libertarian and a Trump supporter, please think your LARP through before posting.
Trump is the antithesis of conservatism, Western values, and White identity.
The only reason I along with this entire board supported him during the election was because of immigration policy, and to keep Hillary out of office. Anyone who expects him to fully overcome the ZOG's grip on America is ignorant and doesn't understand deep state control.

Fuck off Nazi

you are a plague of the rightwing

You can't

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT SHIT
I FUCKING BLOCKED YOU IN SETTINGS AND NOW YOU LEFTYPOL SUBHUMAN DEGENERATE PIECE OF FUCKING KIKE CUNT APPEAR ON MY BOARD AGAIN

SAAAAAGE

Hey Mr. Libertarian, how bout ya leave ppl alone to feel how they will about race.

I'm not even considered white to you guys, and I'm racist. You can't get anyone to stop being "raysist cuz dey fit da stereoboard, yo."

The fact that you want to alter the only factor that has been consistent throughout the exponential growth and progress in the West (that factor being White majority) reveals that you are ONLY anti-White, and not pro-Western culture.

Hey, aren't you that sister-fucker?

Also, sage

>insestious
>looks at your flag: American
>insestious
So you're telling me this is a word you use, bud?

Worst bait I've seen in the longest time. Apply yourself

Sage

Then non whites can take care of yourselves, and we will take care of ourselves. We have every reason to be "racist", our nations are being invaded, our culture is being subverted and our demographics are being reduced. I want to live in a white, Christian, European nation, but the Left, their masters, and all those worthless people who benefit from the actions of those two, have decided the West must become South Africa with the cancer of Islam, well we're not standing for it.

Your copy pasta threads bore the shit out of me, come up with something new, faggot.

You're 1/4 Black that's alot

I'm 1/8 Jewish and look pretty Jewish, so that's still alot

Yes and proud of my past and what I did. Zero shame. No more guilt. Piss off!

>SINCE IT COULD START A FUCKING CIVIL WAR!
>What do??
Win.

Your threads are hilarious. Show your leaf.

It's too late to stop white people from waking up. Europe is a perfect illustration of what the kikes have planned for the USA, and we don't like it.

The only way to make whites less racist is to send all the invaders home and allow Europe to return to Europeans. America will not follow them into destruction.

Very Jewish thread though.

this, trump was not the solution.
He was the stepping stone.

wood berry my racism so deep in her ass whoever could pull it out would be Martin Luther King.

proud to be American

I really doubt that shlomo. You come here every day and, make this thread. Nobody here is going to change their mind. Whites sat around being nice for too long. The multiculti spell is losing it's effect. By this point It's probably too late. I'd rather die on feet fighting for my people than quitly wait for the US to turn to south africa.

kill yourself kike. you exposed yourself as anti-white when you did this thread on sunday.

Yeah, but I don't look it, see

Racism is not only natural but healthy. As long as it's directed appropriately. The vilification of niggers, chinese and mudlsimes, although 100% grounded in reason, is a ditraction from the true enemy

Now you see why (((they))) want to take all the guns. They know that a civil war would be fought largely along racial lines, because of their own rhetoric, and with most of the guns in the hands of right-wing white people they see that they would lose bigly.

Most of (((them))) live in big cities right nearby their pets, and if a real civil war broke out the food shipments would be halted and in 24 hours, every EBT card holder would be completely out of food and looking at the nice, (((white))) neighborhoods in that recently gentrified area.

Being anti prowhite is not anti white

being pro (ANY X GROUP) is barbaric trash

wake the fuck up moron

now dance for me again

i love making you shills do stuff for me

Sure you are. And I'm Pope Francis.

it's too late

you kikes let the racial identity genie out of the bottle and shoved it in everybody's faces and rubbed it around and now you're crying about whites waking up to it

too much chutzpah

Racism is nothing but "Truth". You can only get rid of racism through a huge brainwashing program which is what the left is attempting.

You can't blame Jews for everything you scumbag. My great grandfather was a Jew but he converted to Christianity and loved America. He'd skin you alive for this antisemitic bullshit.

Being patriotic doesn't mean you have to be a white person!

by making threads like these this kike is further radicalizing the board

this is now one of the most popular sites in america and the ham-fisted shilling by these idiots is working against them

they don't know what to do

i'd gas your grandpa so we're even

Can you break that down for me? How does incest instill a sense of pride?

Hahahaha
The day of the Gas is coming you faggot fuck.

All the society needs is a good bloodletting.

He converted to Christianity. He's a cuck. You saying you're jewish is as pathetic as a tumblrina saying they're 1/958ths Cherokee.

Grow some balls, and don't use them on your siblings.

you can't even get rid of it then

they're not trying to brainwash blacks and mexicans into not being racist, or muslims, just the whites, and only in white countries

this is how you know it's a jewish trick

my grandpa was a jew too. he was in concentration camp. see pic.

>How do we keep Whites non-racist?
With an ethno-state.

good fences make good neighbors

I know you're baiting right now but I hope you die first when whites start lashing out

this
they're pouring water on a grease fire

He hated communist antiwhite jews, actually, and he said they were going to screw up America

see that? Some Jews are good people

I HATE ANTIWHITE SCUM
BUT I ALSO HATE YOU PROWHITE SCUM
YOU ARE BOTH THE SAME MINDLESS RETARDS JUST ON DIFFERENT SIDES

WAKE THE FUCK UP

STOP CARING ABOUT WHITE IDENTITY AT ALL

STOP!
(be a human again, you're killing America)

what doesn't kill me only makes me stronger

My sister abused me and I was younger anyway. No shame. Zero guilt. I learned the hard way that women are dangerous (huge redpill), which spurned me on to mind expansion, libertarianism and PUA, and my true love: TRANSHUMANISM-THE REAL REDPILL

You people are stuck in 3000 BC primitive shit. Wake the fuck up

"MUH GRUOP" IS A CAVEMAN ARGUMENT. RATIONAL MODERN HUMANS NEED TO EVOLVE OUT OF THAT NONSENSE!

that Jew is superreligious and Sephardic, m great grandpa was a convert to Christianity adn Ashkenazi.

Stop Jewshaming and realize that SOME JEWS FUCKING ARE GREAT PEOPLE AND AMERICAN PATRIOTS. LOOK UP MICHAEL SAVAGE U DUMB HATER!
/endrant

We are fighting back against anti white bullshit. Fuck off! If people stop blaming whitey and take responsibility for their own actions, and maybe we will stop.

>▶AntiSJW▶Libertarian
This faggot is literally a Jew who got butthurt that his white friends rejected him for being a kike. Also he raped his sister.