MEMEWAR III GENERAL

Holy shit guys, you thought that the CNN doxxing scandal was big? This is by far a much worse. Matt Furie is declaring that anyone memeing Pepe the Frog will be sued, and he's started by attacking Mike Cernovich, Baked Alaska, and even fucking Reddit trying to stop people from using the meme. He's being backed by (((them))) and their lawyers. But guess what- THE COPYRIGHT EXPIRED IN 2016! Essentially, they're trying to bully us out of using a popular meme.

>You know what we have to do.

Last time we fought for our right to anonymity, now we are going to fight for our right to meme.

>(((They))) will be met with memes and autism like the world has never seen

>Here is the plan for Operation: Nuclear Autism

1. UNITE ONCE MORE- Similar to Autism Storm, we must unite Sup Forums and Reddit. This shouldn't be hard, as literally any internet user who likes to meme should want to contribute.
2. ALL OF THE PEPES- Matt doesn't want us to be using his frog? Fuck him, flood the entire goddamn internet with Pepe's. Regardless what you think of Pepe, you should be busy making Pepe's and posting Pepe's to anyplace you can. Rare Pepe's are the best ones, make some new ones the will really piss them off. Use #OurPepes on Twitter alongside them if you are posting there. Perhaps Alex Jones will do a best rare Pepe competition like what he did during the CNN Meme War.
3. STOP THE FAKE NEWS- I would be shocked if the likes of CNN and such don't run a couple of articles on "these internet trolls posting Nazi frogs". If and when this happens, target them with Pepe's as well.
4. LEGAL ASSISTANCE- As Matt is threatening to sue, we should start a legal fund of some kind to help out those he's threatening. Regardless if you like Mike Cernovich and the likes or not, them winning these cases will be crucial to us as a whole defending our rights to meme.

Join the Happening HQ discord for further coordination
>Discord/9CAy8Hf

I'll manage the legal defense fund. Just mail it to me.

>we must unite Sup Forums and Reddit.

Huge mistake. It backfired the last time we did this

>attacking kike cernobitch
oh, no, we must help him

bump

The Office of homeland Pepes is operational.
We have a threat con matrix up and running.

War is on

He literally can't do anything about it.
I remember around 2007 when I first saw "feels good man" around Sup Forums, and when I started saying it. It wasn't fucking "pepe" until maybe the last few years, and mainly as a joke because of some "rare pepes" and that's where the name seemed to come from

Sup Forums used it for stupid shit and a lot of Sup Forums is bluepilled and alt-right so of course people think it's some kind of symbol. Even though there's all kinds of other memes the alt-right uses as well.

leave pepe alone

He'll always be FEELS GOOD MAN to me

Careful

>le epic maymay war
fuck off back to le_donald scum

edgy.jpeg

shut it you filthy shill

bumping with my own rare pepe

don't worry about it.
propraganda in America was legalized in 2012
under the obama admininistration.

if cnn and most other media can actively participate in outlandish shit every day.

SO CAN YOU. (if you're a U.S. Citizen)

bump

Bump, gas mike furie, pepe war now

you are a humongous faggot.

Do not post.

>you are a humongous faggot.
>kekistani flag
Ironic

ur the 1 with the pink id!

Can this be memed pls, anyone with a pink ID is a humongous faggot

bump, gonna drop some rares so people post them

These are tasty

Never Give Up

>LE EPIC MEME WAR XD

Fuck off nerd

FUCK YES LETS RUIN HIS LIFE. PUT HIS NAME ON ALL THE PEPES

>trying to take creative credit for a meme

What a colossal faggot

>unite Sup Forums and Reddit
HANG YOURSELF. Reddit is a bunch of self back patting circlejerkers.they constantly want credit for their actions and love being praised.

From the /HWNDU/ series

The Left/Jews/Neocons/Elite are so intellectually bankrupt that they feel threatened by a cartoon frog.

Frenchie is right. Reddit is always a mistake

You did this? Nice.

i'm just going to put his name on random images

Jest leaving this here....

>memewar
the frogposters deserve a containment board. the ponyfags where as annoying as them (posting ponys on every board even if told to stop etc.) and they got theirs.

Somebody's assblasted here....

bump

where the fuck do you think you are faggot , GTFO, go back to jewbook or twater, nobody wants you here

>But guess what- THE COPYRIGHT EXPIRED IN 2016!
STOP pasting this shit in.
Copyrights are automatic and last like 40 years.
It is the Trademark which expired when Matt Furie didn't complete the Trademark application process.

COPYRIGHT =/= TRADEMARK

Please fix your copypasta!!!!!!!!!

You meme flag high school faggots are pure fucking cancer.

well i may be. but pol was also made for this purpose if i remember correctly

nice containment thread

Time to put more stickers up around NYC

Posting full set, get em while they're hot

Thank

Time to dust off the old OC I see.

There's too many fucking frogs at this point
Pepedora's box will not be closed

Whoa

check them digits homie

stop spamming retard.

and everyone else in this thread should stop enabling someone with clear mental disorders.

season, hide, and ignore faggots.