Why haven't /ptg/ realized that Trump is yet another neocon?

Just looking at the latest speech at UN today just indicates that more money and US lives will be wasted on wars you cannot win. This is miles away from the Donald we had before November. Why do you still treat him as if he's a populist?

Other urls found in this thread:

theworldofzed.wordpress.com/2013/10/21/how-many-countries-left-without-a-rothschilds-central-bank/
humansarefree.com/2013/11/complete-list-of-banks-ownedcontrolled.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Evaporative cooling of group beliefs

They can't let their facade brake. The want to think they're winning.

>2016: p-praise kek amirite XD

>Trump is yet another neocon
That's what I wanted though.

Because this is a literal cult.

The deep state wants you to think Trump turned on us, instead of them forcing him to submit somehow.

The deep state is the ZOG. He HAS turned on us, well more specifically you we've had a shit leader for years now.

It's the same effect that obama zombies had when he went against campaign promises about guantanemo, or transparency, ect. They're just low IQ followers more concerned about cult of personality than possessing any actual principles. Just look at this shit. Look how he lied a year and a half ago, and is now scolding us for wanting to deport even dreamers. /ptg/ defends this because they are the segment of the population that just goes along with leadership. The useful idiots.

128D CHESS

and this

A willingness to go to war with genuine threats is a pretty low bar to set for judging someone to be a neo-con.

>A willingness to go to war with genuine threats is a pretty low bar to set for judging someone to be a neo-con.
Gee, what two countries is he concerned with. Must be a coincidence. I see him chasing out all the nationalists from his administration to make way for neocons while ramping back up the war in Afghanistan while our relations with Iran and Russia are increasingly in the toilet. Meanwhile his administration let's Lois Lerner off the hook and Hillary is lightyears form prison. That's what I see. What you see is based on what we all used to think and hope of Trump. You just haven't noticed the evidence mounting up displacing that old idea. It's sad but true. And I loved this man. Probably why I'm so pissed now.

/thread

damn, that truly sucks knowing how much he flip flopped

only paid shills post in that thread

There are actually 9 countries without a Rothschild bank, You forgot,

China
Hungary
Russia
Iceland
Venezuela

souce? That's incorrect.

theworldofzed.wordpress.com/2013/10/21/how-many-countries-left-without-a-rothschilds-central-bank/

Trumpfags are a cult, there's no other way to describe it. Brainwashed beyond help.

Oh I see what the issue is. It's not counting banks controlled by the rothschilds. Russia's central bank, for instance, is a rothschild controlled bank.

humansarefree.com/2013/11/complete-list-of-banks-ownedcontrolled.html

Fuck off shills, why do you shill for the globalist elites who want to enslave you and your family? It's not too late to stop serving your masters who want to doom the world, and instead switch sides to start helping to save it from them.

Do you think neocons want to renegotiate or end NAFTA, end TPP, end the Paris Accord, secure our borders, deport illegals, block immigrants from countries that can't vet properly, stop H-1Bs, stop letting companies move jobs to foreign countries, reduce the scope of expensive foreign wars, preserve our Constitutional rights by picking pro-Constitution Supreme Court Justices, vet Muslims, reduce crime, lower taxes for everyone, end the UN and NATO if other countries don't do their share, stop forcing people to give money to insurance companies even if they don't want insurance, increase energy reserves, everything else in Trump's executive orders, and put America ahead of all other countries? Of course not, the establishment hates every single one of those because they all go against the globalist agenda, but that's exactly what President Trump is doing.

Get mad at your masters' puppets in Congress and federal judges for blocking everything Trump tries to pass if you want his policies to become law.

No deal on DACA which you shills have been lying about to suggest Trump gave illegals amnesty, and both Democrats and neocons forced to publically support the wall and deportation of illegals. Change sides to support Trump and other nationalists before it's too late for you, your family, and the world.

>it took /ptg/ this long to write an ebin reply

>REEEEEEEEE DONNIE IS OUR FWEND HE JUST GOT BLOCKED SUPPORT SOMEONE USELESS TO THE CAUSE OF NATIONALISM (civic though cause based black man xD nazis r ebil) OR YOUR A TRAITOR SHILL REEEEEEEEEE

>defending a guy who scolded him for wanting to deport dreams
>defending a guy who lied about wanting to go after the 14th amendment and put hillary in prison
I just can't think of a more cucked group of people than the good goyim still defending this jew faggot

didn't he also say the Paris Accord is fine?

Because /ptg/ is literally an extension of r/the_donald.

>didn't he also say the Paris Accord is fine?
No he backed out "until it's redesigned as a better deal for the US". At this point, some meaningless bullshit will change and he'll sign right back up.

because rural and sub urban retards

/ptg/ consist of 100 individuals.
newfag

Board is reaching flat earther levels of retardation.

>/ptg/ consist of 100 individuals.

100 from reddit

Because they're a cult now. Also, they've probably alienated tons of friends and family, so they have nothing to go back to. We just need to push them further right, that's the only place left for them to go.

This reddit outpost must be destroyed

USA will militarize all of our prisoners and chip and send them to fight for their freedom it will be the biggest army ever of hardcore bad mother fuckers

They actually only average about 35 IDs most of the time. 35 hardcore paid shills to AWOO post and bump the thread.

The Venezuela diplomat was correct, Trump sounded like an idiot.

But if America doesn't fight those wars for the international bankers then they'll pay someone else to do it and then we won't have as much money.

Freedom isn't free!

Thats why we will militarize the prisoners and chip and send them, they will fight for their freedom

HEY FUCK YOU HOMBRE

Now THIS is concern trolling

LOCK HER UP! LOCK HER UP!

@142162811
Thank (you) sweetie

>republicans are being neocons

wtf i shocked

If he builds me a wall, prevents DACA from happening, and brings more jobs here, I'll let him blow up a few sandniggers or norks for fun.

A guy has to let off some steam once in a while, ffs.

>They actually only average about 35 IDs most of the time
It doesn't though, last thread from now was more than 110 IDs.

>last thread from now
Do you know what "average" means?

>Fuck off shills, why do you shill for the globalist elites
lol you mean the "national globalists" BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAaaaa

If you actually want to convince them then not using the same 3 shill images would be a great place to start. I say this as someone who finally gave up on Trump with DACA. I still appreciate the idea of his victory and it certainly still stands for something, but he's clearly not what we truly needed.