Nisemonogatari

What is it like to have sex with a Crab?

best

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST I JUST FINISHED SODACHI RIDDLE AND SODACHI LOST, WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO THIS SHOW? IT WAS SO SHIT, SO OUT OF PERSONALITY AND SO FUCKING BORING

cringe desu

no one knows, cause she is still pure. He just took her home.

is it the characters that turned out bad ?
or is it the content, dunno ?
tell me
also sex with crab is fishy :^)

What is it like to have sex at all?

I dunno lel :^)

Been wondering this myself.

But normalfags say it's good so it must be shit.

Sodachi is absolutely the least interesting character in the series. Also the only reason for her existence is to justify Araragi's loneliness before meeting Hanekawa. She appears and shortly after disappears. Her only interesting trait is that she's the only character that dislikes Araragi.

Backgrounds were shit. In some episodes they didn't change at all for 10 minutes. Dialogue is cheesy and shallow, some of the scenes with 2+ characters are absolutely too fast and too dumb.

I just watched first episode of Shinobu Mail and fortunately everything's back.

Sodachi arcs were fucking atrocious.

I've heard it's worse than fappan, so I'll just keep on having sexual intercourses with my handfu

Must be pretty fucking bad. Why else would he be lusting so hard for pretty much any other female he comes into contact.

ougi and hanekawa saved that arc for me

For starters, not much ass to grab onto.

Since this seems to be the Monogatari thread, Mayoi Hell translation finished Hitagi Rendezvous just started up, for the record.

I fell in love with Ougi, definitely one of my favorite characters

But I'm not a big fan of Hanekawa. And where's Shinobu? Why was she absent?

>being this mad that a shit-tier girl lost

Reminder that crab is shit.

True.

It's awkward socially and physically feels worse than masturbating and afterwards you hate yourself a little

who do you mean?

Must be like fucking a dead fish.
So when does crab die and bat win again?
This is Nisio Isin he has a blond fetish.

I would have liked to see Sodachi blush

It was the arc that basically restored my enjoyment of the series after hana and tsuki. Although shinobu mail wasn't as good.
But she did.

desu i loved hana. Tsuki was almost as bad as Sodachi

I just started Shinobu Mail and I'm loving it so far. Shit, I can't wait for the second season of Owarimonogatari.

Is this what Sup Forums has become?

I bet it would be pretty snappy.

Not if you're in a relationship with a girl. Then sex with her feels amazing.

kinda... crappy