SAVE PEPE

>Matt Furie gets his lawyers served cease and desist letters to Reddit, Richard Spencer, Baked Alaska, and Mike Cernovich. They forgot about Sup Forums. Do they even know Sup Forums exists?

They said they are prepared to sue if people don't comply!
youtube.com/watch?v=MsxABbQwAHA

How do we save Pepe?

Continue shitposting, as it beholds power no man has understood to combat.

pepe is a green frog that looks like a faggot.

fuck pepe,
retard!

True. Though I wonder what happens if he sues.

Can you imagine the precedent it would set if memes were made illegal?
Companies like Google and Apple are already complying with his lawyers.

So what? Is he going to sue anonymous internet people for making parodies of his cartoon frog? Not only is that retarded but parodies are fair use, faggot.

He already took shit down on Amazon (shirts of pepe) and several apps, apple has a blanket ban on all pepe related things.

I think he might be going full retard.

I guess that's because those are monetized? He still owns the original Pepe content.
You can't ban an internet meme, though. It's not a hard concept to grasp holy shit, what the fuck is he thinking?

well his lawyers won a settlement, I think thats emboldened him

*buuuurp* I'm a hate symbol now ! M-m-morty !

Argue that it's public domain because of memes

>They forgot about Sup Forums
They didn't forget. They're afraid. They know better than to fuck with Sup Forums anymore.

You don't. Pepe belongs to Sup Forums not shitty ecelebs, or reddit.

stop spamming you fuck.

>kekistani cringelords won't be able to use this shit irl
How is this a bad thing again?

>thinking the avatar for the god of chaos needs saving.

Fucking heathen.

fpbp

FPBP, we double our efforts.

checked

Do you really think Matt Furie knows about Sup Forums?
I mean the fucker is going after reddit, hacker Sup Forums gets away with it again!

They lawyers are DMCAing websites is the issue.

>Pepe is basically the Egyptian jesus christ

Our Pepe barely looks like the original one, though.

>How do we save Pepe?
How about stop presenting this idea that he needs saving, and then giving this faggot attention?

Praise! Kek made sure this retard wouldn't dare threaten the true home of Pepe.

>He thinks he is anonimous
>When a major cooperation does this i.e excersise it's right lol call it free market,capitalism get over it
>When a small creater does it he is insane

Is it another CNN doxxing episode, then?

Do you think you are hot shit?

>When a small creater does it he is insane

Meme pepe has nothing to do with his shitty cartoon tho

It should be fair use so the creator is abusing DMCA.

Get the most racists ones u can find put his name on them and spread it all over the internet give hom the credit he wants so badly

Oh they know we exist, but they understand that fucking with us is a really good way to get stabbed in the face while you watch your children get burnt alive.

This is why you never show weakness kiddos, when someone slaps you in the face for no reason you go full kill-dozer on their fucking ass.

i'm sure they've sent two or three c&d letters already but hiro doesn't open his mail and even if he did he probably doesn't understand english well enough to understand what this tumblroid is trying to say

Can we please meme Pepe to this years top Halloween costume. I so love tirggered leftshits.

>he thinks it matters

lmao'ing at ur life

>Matt Furie gets his lawyers served cease and desist letters to Reddit, Richard Spencer, Baked Alaska, and Mike Cernovich. They forgot about Sup Forums. Do they even know Sup Forums exists?
Matt Furie is a based user and wants us to have the sole use of le pepe meam

>mfw hiroshimoot saves pepe because of engrish

Apple had actually already banned Pepe from their services because it's a Nazi hate speech symbol.

>we take Pepe back from normies by turning him into hate speech
>now literally nobody but Sup Forums and other chans will have access to Pepe

wow

Checked

Guys, we need to save Matt Furie's copyright claim!

Just paste this on your favorite Pepes and spread them around on Twitter or wherever you think you can make a difference! We have to raise awareness!

From a shoahed thread

>Okay you guys, this has gone on long enough. We all know that Matt Furie owns Pepe the frog and it is his intellectual property. We can all EASILY be sued by Matt, so we need to avoid this. It's pretty simple:

>1. Find a Pepe you like
>2. Put Matt Furies name on it
>3. Then Matt will be happy he's FINALLY being linked with his rightful work

>I think this is the only thing to do right now. Get searching for the best Pepes out there, that Matt Furie may have forgot he owned, and make sure he gets his well deserved recognition for Pepe the Frog

Please kill yourself as quickly as possible

Here's another example for good measure.

We must reclaim our meme!

This is the copyright logo we can paste onto his wide range of art that he claims he has copyright too. Let's let him have what he wants

The subhuman mods hate pepe threads we should start by throwing them in ovens.

Grammar no man has understood either, apparently.

I think the mods are shutting down Pepe threads! What do we do?!

All the Sup Forums's Pepe original creations are the official Pepe now.
We should fill a class action suit against this faggot.

continue posting

>anyone wanna trade some Pepe-cards?

Pepe will ruin Matt Furie's live.

Matt Furie thinks that he owns Pepe but this is not the situation. The situation is that Pepe will come back to him like a bad bad bad dream and eat his live for breakfast.

#SAVEPEPE

mild kek

>Do they even know Sup Forums exists?
probably don't want to stir the beast that is Sup Forums

I've only got 1

>newfags and redditos will be forced to stop using pepe
>only Sup Forums is allowed to use it

i dont see the problem here

>Checks flag

saved :)

thnx user, here i got this one double

Ravioli ravioli

checked
Can't believe reddit took it seriously. They really are huge fags.

test

Reddit requires registration.
What is he going to do to Sup Forums users? They're all anonymous.

And Gookmoot lives on the other side of the planet where he's essentially untouchable by dirty gaijin lawyer hands. At least over something so trivial.

and don't forget to review his books at amazon etc...

Always assumed that was just great satire, now I have to go away and rethink everything.

Fair use. Every pepe meme is OV by creators other than furfag.

Make the appeal that his trademark has become a cultural icon. If a trademark is not adequately defended before it becomes a cultural icon, they lose their exclusive rights to it. It's why companies like Disney have to sue people for using the likeness of Mickey Mouse.

Shoo shoo EU Jew!!

Is it just me or is pepe posts going down alot

Give me the formuoli??

see this

Pepe is all of us. Pepe is hate.

People like this are a stain on the human race.

7d shogi for real

Just keep posting them then its odd that matt is not going after Sup Forums but he went after reddit is he unaware of Sup Forums?

what will this no talent assclown do when you decide to just make your own tshirts at home with pepe on it? when you make your own posters and paste them somewhere? whenyou make your own stickers and place them in various places? can this low-energy halfwit really do anything besides cry to kikes to "make them stop"?

He's gonna take pepe and hide him on a flag pole in the middle of nowhere under guard of a webcam. That'll show you autistic fucks who's in charge.

more importantly, anything in an even slightly commercial context authorizing "original" copywriters to lay claim over the context in which an image or character - despite fair use or permutation into an original entity- could be used, as long as it had the slightest resemblance to its inspiration.

Now, i don't think furrie has a chance in hell regarding Reddit or those, albeit internet famous, individuals but lets assume its upheld for a moment.

Does that mean Google owes Disney money for hosting images of Mickey or other characters in its search function? Does that mean I am liable for damages if re-tweet a picture of him? Am I even allowed to say "Mickey Mouse" on a podcast I recieve income from?
Thats ridiculous of course, fair use, but hairs are being split, thats a job of a lawyer.
Whats is of interest is the artist selling paintings of Pepe getting sued.

Does that mean the Cambells Soup company is entitled to earnings made by Andy Warhols iconic painting? Could Cambells demand the NY museum of modern art to remove the paintings?

Boy I would fucking counter sue for any legal costs if he sued me. In fact, I am going to start selling pepe meme posters just to get this guy to go after me. I would blow his cheap lawyers out of the fucking water

>they forgot about Sup Forums

R A R E P E P E
A
R
P
E
P
E

>How do we save Pepe?
wear these to the next rally!

>very high IQ
>very high
>very
>high

I get it now, its a joke that you have to be high to find it funny

oh my

Frogposting has been cancer for the greater half of the last decade.

I just looked it up to see it it was real and not some fag who edited html and took a screenshot..
Turns out it's real, and it's a copypasta that came from Instagram comments (of all places), and spread on reddit to make fun of people who intellectual signal about retarded shit.

>tfw you become the #1 meme due to a legal technicality

I just found out about a board on reddit called /r/iamverysmart where they havestuff like posts making fun of this kind of intellectual-flavoured screeds on Rick and Morty superiority. There's a few of them on there.

I guess even some redditfags got tired of those people.