Running for President for Student Council

Ran last year, speech was well written, and I had a "gimmick". Half of the school voted for me, but I lost due to a popular kid. Running this year, Sup Forums how do I win?

be a popular kid

I'm not popular, it's just that people know who I am.

Be honest - you're running because you want to boost your resume and get into a better college. Tell them that, and ask them for their help getting you there.
They'll respect you for being truthful. You might not win, but you'll definitely be more popular.

Good advice

Be bold. You only see these people in HS, then never again, so fuck it.

>I'm not popular, it's just that people know who I am.

>I'm not popular
>it's just that people know who I am.
>people know who I am.
>who i am
I suppose half of the school is afraid not to vote for you?

Roger Stone to glory

You need an attack dog: someone who says stuff that you can't. Throw dirt and spread rumours. Even better if this person doesn't know that they are working for you.

Make bold common sense statements in coarse language; hopefully the other candidates will get rustled and then you just have to troll them for being mad.

Also, give your opponents schizophrenia with trace amounts of LSD and bath salts in their fizzy pop

>Also, give your opponents schizophrenia with trace amounts of LSD and bath salts in their fizzy pop
This. Works every time.

Stones rule #16 -plant drugs in their locker and tell the principal.

Do you know how to code?

Maybe there's some shady stuff in the other candidate's GMAIL?

Be yourself. It's obvious when someone is doing something out of character and not genuine to who they are. It feels like a lie. And no matter how much the other person lies, that fundamental lie of not being true to who you are has more of a lasting impact.

>school President
>kekistani flag

Go back to redddit. You must be 18 or older to post here

Tell your opponent they're schlonged.

Low energy.

OP is a MESS.

Go full nazi

Trump just gave you a playbook. Call him a weak willed faggot on stage and then fuck his mom

>Kekistan
>Student council
Underage niggers need to fuck off

Grab'em by the pussy

Everyone knows who i am but im known as an autistic loser.

Bribe people with cocaine, just like a real politician.