HILLARY/OBAMA TREASON GENERAL: THEYRE FUCKED EDITION

Hillary paid 800k to Antifa.

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/09/exposed-hillary-clinton-moved-800k-campaign-help-fund-antifa/

Obama violated the constitution to spy on Trump

wsj.com/articles/did-obama-know-about-comeys-surveillance-1505852932

James clapper lied on National TV

redstate.com/streiff/2017/09/19/flashback.-remember-james-clapper-lying-surveillance-trump-campaign/

WE GOT THE BIGGEST SCANDAL IN US HISTORY BOYS!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xVG2MOG-jAw
dailycaller.com/2017/09/17/hillarys-new-political-group-has-little-to-show-for-in-first-four-months-besides-taking-money/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump

We need more of these posts. I've noticed Sup Forums getting drowned out in bullshit. With no discussion about all the big shit coming out.

Give them your energy boys.
Hang them all.

TAKE MY ENERGY DONALD!

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

PRAISE KEK!

So when are arrests coming? Oh wait, they're too powerful to be touched. Move along.

Pump

Something needs to be done. Imagine you are Trump and everyday these fucking criminals are walking free. Sad.

Is this why the MSM has shied away from Antifags? Tucker's rag is killing it this year.

Hahaha, /leftypol/ btfo!

>b-b-but we are revolutionary and oppose the system
How does it feel to be useful idiots for the queen of neoliberalism?

We've known about it for over a year.

They were performing a coup.

They need to actually be hung for treason.

Couldn't give a flying fuggggg :D

Not suprised, Antifa is her and Soros's Colored Revolution. Hence why she worse Purple during her concession speach

Reince Preibus wore purple tie on his CNN appearance after he got fired.

Bump

@00:50 bottom of screen
youtube.com/watch?v=xVG2MOG-jAw

Bump

it better be happening shits too boring right now tbqhfam

Spoiler alert:
Nothing will happen.

Uncle Addie approved bamp

Jokes on you. Keep telling yourself that.

What are the chances we can get actual documents showing money flowing from Hillary's campaign to "Onward Together" to Antifa groups.

How is this stuff not publicly accessible?

If anyone has any redpill pictures or shit around this case just drop them in this thread.

THIS. Also checked.

More sad trumpfag conspiracies
>but Obama is hiding in Tahiti this week, we finally got him

Meanwhile, people are still trying to find a way to impeach Trump.
Trump is an ass, but he's an honest ass and truthful ass.

I will, because it makes me happy that you are as politically frustrated as you are sexuallu frustrated.
Nothing will come of any of this.
Nothing will stop Mueller from tearing this administration apart bit by bit.
No amount of misdirection or whataboutism or new threads or fresh Pepes will change this.

>muh largest electoral college win since Reagan
>muh trump mortgage is a success

That tweet is already old news moron. This is why you faggots are so bad at shilling. YOU HAVE TO WAIT FOR FUCKING COMMANDS ON THE NEW NARRATIVE

Its hilarious watching your world fall apart.

As much as I want something to happen. Nothing will happen.

Cool if nothing will come of it why are you shitting up this thread telling other people that? Why not just wait and then say HA I WAS RIGHT!

Because you're paid to be here. That's why.

did someone have too much alex jones this morning?

Yes they probably knew and wanted to get on the right side of this ricky ticky.

You have absolutely no idea what the fuck you are talking about.
>YOU HAVE TO WAIT FOR FUCKING COMMANDS ON THE NEW NARRATIVE
You're literally waiting for somebody to spoonfeed you the new propaganda angle. You're below the lowest slug.

You better hope, because if it is true the people are coming after your ass next.

Where can I sign up to be paid for shitposting? Because I've been looking.

"The people" aren't going to do shit, because they are the exact same people who did jack shit while the federal government rolled everybody's gun rights and privacy rights over the past thirty years. You're simply delusional.

>ohwowitsnothing.jpg

>really bad news about trump

>threads about hillary/obama "treason" appear

really makes you think

not really

The first wave of Russbots I noticed was during the initial Ukranian fuckery. Sometime between South Ossetia and Crimea they figured out to do this shit. It's fucking exhausting to comb through.

So now we have to make a decision.
Do we:
A) Hang them all to establish justice and order, but are then seen as a fascist country, therefore proving ANTIFA right.
or
B) Pardon them but warn others to not do this in the future?

C) Nothing is going to happen, idiot.

this thread needs a huge bump

JUSTICE!

WE ARE TREATED LIKE SLAVES AND CHILDREN

WE NEEED JUSTICE

DECADES OF ABUSE

DECADES OF AVOIDABLE PAIN AND SUFFERING

LENIENCY FOR THE SMALL FRIES MAYBE BUT AN EXAMPLE NEEDS TO BE SET THAN WILL TRANSCEND TIME

this has all been debunked

You have the causation reversed. What is the point of distracting pol? The only forum that diversion makes any sense is the mainstream. The mainstream would like to deflect bad news of their sacred cows. It's literally retarded, as even people on pol can see news elsewhere. The public only gets their news from the mainstream.

The only people that colluded with Ukraine was Hillary and her crew.

Ukraine isn't Russia you fucking imbecile.

Aye, most likely.
Yes, I am an idiot. I vote for Castle...

Won't happen brother.
The system is too big to fail now.
No one wants to go one day without Netflix or 2 day shipping.

Trump is Making America Great Again!!!! I can't wait to see these treasonous snakes hang.

THIS IS IT

What is the significance of purple?

Patriotic bump, may that nigger BURN.

Bump

The only coherent thought I can get with these two posts is Hillary & Ukraine = bad. Considering your nonsensical dismissal that Ukraine isn't Russia and the context of you being a Trumpist, you are most likely a Russbot.

Fuck off.

> "Hillary paid 800k to Antifa"

Gateway Pundit is quoting some no-name Offended America site: "Daily Caller reached out to five different Antifa linked groups, and only one was willing to deny donations from Onward Together."

Are they actually Antifa-linked groups, or is that just what some muh-dot-connecting sperglord at Offended America has "discovered"? Here's the original Daily Caller article:

dailycaller.com/2017/09/17/hillarys-new-political-group-has-little-to-show-for-in-first-four-months-besides-taking-money/

Here's what Daily Caller says: "The Daily Caller reached out to all five political groups, asking them to confirm that Onward Together has, in fact, been funding and supporting their groups. Only one group responded to the TheDC’s repeated requests: Indivisible, the Soros-backed 'resistance' group."

"Only one group responded" has a much different tenor than "only one was willing to deny."

Anyway, here are the five groups: The groups are Indivisible, Swing Left, Color of Change, Emerge America and Run for Something. We'd need to make any connections to Antifa much more explicit.

It's cute that you faggots still think these people will ever be punished for crimes.

bump

Anyway, the biggest clue that Antifa may be some Dem-funded tool is that their violence against "fascism" is directed at only random nobodies in red hats. They curiously lack the anti-establishment ambitions of the Occupy crowd.

Nice distraction attempt I guess

distraction from what?

She actually paid a private army to riot.

I thought Soros was their biggest bankrolled but I am guessing that Obama and Hillary, with laundered money, were probably funding them at least as strongly.

She should be tried for treason, she never intended for there to be a peaceful transition of power.

The shills are worried and ass blasted.

Purple is the color of the Color Revolution they are trying to kick off here.

Stay strong user. Shills.

No shit. There is tons of garbage on here.

Nice meme flag, jew.

Bump this thread.

Trumpfags are retarded

bump

We’re winning and it is making you mad.

sociopath
[soh-see-uh-path, soh-shee-]
Spell Syllables
Examples Word Origin
See more synonyms on Thesaurus.com
noun, Psychiatry.
a person with a psychopathic personality whose behavior is antisocial, often criminal, and who lacks a sense of moral responsibility or social conscience. Someone might be a sociopath if the write a book telling of everyone else's faults and then conducts a book signing tour.

What are you winning at?
Making Obama look like a competent president?
Or did you like having a president hire 3 foreign agents during his campaign and in his administration like a dipshit?

Hillary employee

What are you winning at, is the real question? Why do you put so much effort into shilling for people that made this country shit? Why don't you realize how fucked our country is because the past 3 presidents made it trash and even before then it was subverted.

Why is she wearing green in jail? Or is it shopped?

K cig?

Who have I shilled for, dumbass? You're the only person being pro-politician.

Yeah. There's nothing bad with being pro-politician when the politician is pro-populace.

>it's good that I'm emotionally attached to some faggot politician
>thank God he really cares for me
You're fucking embarrassing

Don't you know insults don't work on an anonymous board.

WRONG!

Trump lied when he said that the Obama Administration ordered a wire-tapping at Trump Plaza. Paul Manafort came into the FBI radar because he was talking to Russian Oligarchs being investigated for money laundering. After he was being wire tapped by theFBI for money laundering related issues, the FBI started hearing about Russian involvement in the elections. This was a progression of events that the FBI followed under rules that they have in place for decades.

You're fucking embarrassing, drink bleach

>says increasingly nervous fascist for the 100th time this year

LEL

More insults coming from the heroin addicts at shareblue.

Yeah try that shit again, dumdum. Management is unhappy.

Bump, hope these fucks get publicly hung

The opposite of this is true and you know it. The left/democrats/antifa/ whatever, you know they're doing the wrong thing. The kind of thing that makes everyday people who never bothered with politics before, start to think to themselves"Why would I want to identify as a democrat, if that's the party of crooks? ". It's all coming down now.

i mean you say that and i can site unconfirmed sources? fuck that article i aint readying that

Okay. nobody cares about you.

Take your ignorant ass back to kikebook then : D

Snort it

3 out of like 30 scandals.

Obama is going to jail for sure. He will pin this on Biden though.

Is King Nigger going to jail for real this time?

one can only hope.

"Yes, we have better!"