Say hello to your future President and First Child!

SLOPED

LOL look at that little meat robot

NIPPED

HAHAHAHAHA DID HE EVEN PUT HIS DICK IN CHUN LI

he seems so disappointed.
well, it's the future he chose.
hope he doesn't become a supreme gentleman, with his money it could turn into something ugly.

S L O P E D

SLANTED

His chin looks weaker than usual.

NIP-NOPPED

WIFED

GOOKED

Holy shit, it's got none of his genes.

>TFW YOU WILL NEVER BE A BILLIONAIRE ((GENIUS)) WITH A "SEXY AND ATTRACTIVE" CULTURED WIFE

R I C E D

>sexy

Jesus Christ, she's a hideous panfaced gook.

TRAPPED

Seriously it's gonna be Michelle Obama conspiracies 2.0 with this one.

Lol will never happen.. now go post on your facebook

>a gike

They're evolving.

I went to middle school with his younger brother. He had a fake name, called me goy. and the principal harassed me after he found out about our feud.

We came to respect each other surprisingly.

The kid had a driver who pulled a pistol on my dad because he confronted him about Kyle calling me goy.

Pretty interesting stuff if you ask me.

Zuckerberg uses a wok instead of a regular baby crib when he puts it to sleep

This. She must have a big fat dick that he loves or something.

It could be the milkman and nobody would ever know.

kek

>be a billionaire
>fuck and marry a 4/10

The Jews move west, always west.

His genes are either weak as fuck (fucking jews) or that wife of his must be banging other jews behind his back.

>Jew-Asian hybrid

It is so lacking a soul it has developed a Negative Soul.

You have to remember that deep down he's some nerd with yellow fever who got lucky.

most hapas turn out extremely asian

Elliot.jpg

Charlie Chansky

>Jew gets CHINKED
Was he the fall guy in order to have someone to point to when you bring up Jews and race mixing?

They'll both be corpses within ten years.
The world isn't going to look the same when this is over.

Fuck no.

I think the US will re elect Trump over this idiot.

CHARLIE'D

His child might not end up being part of the first family, but it could always farm gold for Bannon.

I love that he race-mixed.
That makes me very happy.
Good job kike boy.

UNDERRATED HAHAHAHAHA

they're needed to bring jewish diaspora to asia

hello fellow yellows

I truly hope so. But he might pull some nasty stuff out of his hat with his powerful platform which will obviously be biased. Expect the worst if he wins.

It'll be fed dog with a golden spoon.

No one is going to vote for this Jew.

Tell more

This nigger won't be President of anything. He has billions and all he could land was some plain gook. He is hated by the left and right. He will be as obscure as Myspace Tom in 7 years.

What's with these billionaires having ugly wives? First Melinda Gates and now this fucking Mongol?

Maybe this is why people find Trump more relate-able. Most of us if we had billions of dollars would AT LEAST have a good looking white lady hanging off our arms.

lol everytime i talk to a race-mixer and their non-human perfect goy child I give them this retarded cock-eyed look and say: "oh wow, it looks just like you!"

The reaction is priceless, it's like crushing somebody's soul and they want to retaliate but they can't because you technically didn't say anything offensive and deep down they know you're right about the walking mistake they created.

He married a ladyboy?

>jewish father
>ching chong mother
>millionaire
Supreme Gentleman 2: Enhanced Edition.

that baby looks like a pixar character, kek

if the jew memes were real he wouldn't have married a chink

stormfags btfo!!

They're just preparing to subvert the majority gook population after white people are gone.

They've gotta start now to be able to blend in again.

There really isn't much more to tell...

We went to school together, we were like 13, he told me his brother created facebook, insisted that I wasn't rich, told me about his fake name, driver/guard, he ate caviar for lunch, and had a bowl cut.

one day he was acting like a fagot and I punked the substitute teacher because I could tell he was beta and the whole class was laughing and having a great time.

He congratulated me on the troll fest and we talked a few times briefly after that, we mostly just kept our distance after that.

I remember one of the teachers mentioning to me that he was not to be fooled with and that there would be severs consequences. I told that specific teacher that the kid had called me goy and he was outraged. Made Kyle go outside because of it and was appalled.

The principal was a pedo tier jew who made a point of it to punish me severely for weeks after the incident.

Probably another IVF Baphomet baby, with tranny parents. Plenty of them in the middle classes now.

>eat the rice pay the price

>mr chink president name my wifes son
>chink president: "no"

The principal actually laughed in my face and mocked me when I told him that the kid called me goy.

The school was in Escondido(California) charter school k through 8 on Valley Parkway. I'm sure someone could dig something up about the principal.

future school shooter
zuck the cuck

Sure is fitting the Kalergi model by breeding with an asian.

Look what happened the last they ran a candidate with no warmth or social skills. Zuckerberg makes Hillary look like the life of the party.

>make/steal idea of a website designed to keep people in touch and socially close together
>be an extremely awkward, unlikable weasel

How did it happen?

If theres any group capable of generational spanning subversion you can bet the jew will be it

nepotism

jews get a huge kick out of bringing weird unlikable fuckheads into superstar status... look at bob dylan or seth rogan, they have zero talent and yet they considered the zenith in their prospective fields because of (((reasons)))

That's his college girlfriend actually. He married someone who he actually loves. Makes you jerks feel jealous, huh?

Welcome to Facebook, CIA operation "Sugartown" (zuckerberg) to obtain information on people's political views and make a sh*tton of money